Gear while injured/resting

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So long story short my back is messed up again so no chest or back workouts for me . I’m on a mild cycle and I just started about 2 weeks ago. Should I just go back down to my cruise now or keep blasting?

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
If you aren’t training I wouldn’t waste the gear

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No chest? Can’t do flyes? Incline press? Chest supported row? Can you do legs and arms/shoulders/forearms? Is there any possible way to tweak your training to avoid those motions that hurt your back while still hitting the rest of the body? I think there is...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you’re hurt, though, GH and IGF1 are your best friends.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you aren’t training I wouldn’t waste the gear
This is what I would say. You never want to waste Supps when it’s not going to give the optimal benefits.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can do flys, no incline/flat bench/decline. Lat pulldowns are ok depending on how it is that day. No squats, leg extensions/curls/leg press is fine. Arms are fine, not sure about presses but other shoulder movements should be ok. Some days I wake up and the pain is so bad I can barely breathe though so that’s how severe it is. I MIGHT be in bed for a little while, I might have my HRT doc send me IGF-1 LR3 and var though. Speed this all up.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you’re hurt, though, GH and IGF1 are your best friends.
Hopefully I can dig this up to post.... ....but I came across a study not long ago that showed low dose anavar to be extremely helpful during the healing process. Study was done post surgery and showed seemingly significant difference with the anavar.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can do flys, no incline/flat bench/decline. Lat pulldowns are ok depending on how it is that day. No squats, leg extensions/curls/leg press is fine. Arms are fine, not sure about presses but other shoulder movements should be ok. Some days I wake up and the pain is so bad I can barely breathe though so that’s how severe it is. I MIGHT be in bed for a little while, I might have my HRT doc send me IGF-1 LR3 and var though. Speed this all up.
If I can be of any help PM me brotha. Ive been dealing with major back injuries for almost 20 years now...7 spinal fusions... there is always a way to push some weight I promise.. ....just mean to say I've tried about every work around I could think of

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I can be of any help PM me brotha. Ive been dealing with major back injuries for almost 20 years now...7 spinal fusions... there is always a way to push some weight I promise.. ....just mean to say I've tried about every work around I could think of
Thanks brotha! If I need anything I’ll get ahold of you.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
7? 7 spinal fusions? Holy hell...

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
7? 7 spinal fusions? Holy hell...
Well...all on the same level. Just took the a$$hats 7 times to get it right. That's about the time I gave up on doctors lol

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hopefully I can dig this up to post.... ....but I came across a study not long ago that showed low dose anavar to be extremely helpful during the healing process. Study was done post surgery and showed seemingly significant difference with the anavar.
Ah yes, anavar, and deca as well both have injury healing properties.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Whoa brother that’s some Hulk Hogan numbers. You a wrestler or a construction worker? Demolition derby driver perhaps?

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d go back to cruising and switch to hgh and maybe tb-500 or stuff like that if it makes sense in your situation

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Might be getting some IGF-1 from my pharma, we will see. It’s the same price as an IGF-1/CJC/IPAMORELIN/SERMORELIN mix and same dosage so I may go that route. Doc is being difficult about var this time so I might just get it from my UGL at this point. Much cheaper anyways. Also doing Bpc-157 5 days a week at 250iu before bed.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Whoa brother that’s some Hulk Hogan numbers. You a wrestler or a construction worker? Demolition derby driver perhaps?
Good old American football! Still spend my free time scheming how I can get back into it lol

Thejoggernot

Awards
Can confirm also that this is trueo. We do prescribe low dose oxandrolone for patients in certain occasions . Severe burn patients is where I see it most.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I’ll be ordering an IGF-1 LR3/Ipamorelin/CJC no DAC blend from my HRT pharma.
Dosing is as followed:

IGF-1 LR3:600mcg
Ipamorelin:15mg
CJC:17.5mg
Reconstituted in 6ml BAC water.

How’s that look?