gallbladder causing headaches?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Had HIDA scan in 2008. Came back at 9%. Coudl this cause alot symptoms im having. I always feel hot inside and i have headacehs above the eyes. I also cant take alot of pills because they get in my stomach and cause gallbladder attack? Any suggestions to get this out?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Had HIDA scan in 2008. Came back at 9%. Coudl this cause alot symptoms im having. I always feel hot inside and i have headacehs above the eyes. I also cant take alot of pills because they get in my stomach and cause gallbladder attack? Any suggestions to get this out?
AS mentioned 6 months to 9 months before that liver congestion is probably one of you biggest imbalances. Gall bladder producing thicken bile will back log the liver causes all kinds of issue issue from head aches and skin eruptions.

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no i dont. I feel hot all the time. I think its because i am inflammed inside. I dont have rosacea but feel like it sometimes. I am always hot. Have headaches. Always belch, stools are usually loose. Have attack where i feel like there is a knot in my stomach once a month. I have to throw up to feel better and it is thick orange stuff everytime. I cant take pills beacuse they cause discomfort. Mainly my symptoms. I guess this caused by liver, etc..?

bomb402

Awards
I have no idea what your orange goo is. I'd see a good chinese medicine doctor to see if you can't resolve this problem with raw herbs since no regular doc will be able to help you.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
AS mentioned 6 months to 9 months before that liver congestion is probably one of you biggest imbalances. Gall bladder producing thicken bile will back log the liver causes all kinds of issue issue from head aches and skin eruptions.
that would be so unusual as to be nearly impossible. the hepatic artery, portal vein, and bile ducts all run separately and the "pressure" from a dysfunctional gallbladder would be unable to back anything else up...if there was any actual "pressure". GB dysfunction means poor contraction and is what the HIDA showed. treatment is typically surgery which is quick and easy these days. his symptoms are likely GB related, however headaches have 1001 reasons and its often hard to pin down. see a surgeon.