GABAergic modulation for boosting Testosterone

dayday87

Banned
Awards
We are actually still looking into the possibility of using Sustain Alpha as a hCG replacement during cycle... We presented that idea here -

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/102527-prevent-testicular-shrinkage.html

We still need to confirm with blood test... weve been slowly gathering blood data for the past year. We want to get a convincing case before presenting the evidence.

-Eric
That would be amazing if you guys came up with an HCG alternative that doesnt have to be injected. This would still be a topical cream right?

If you need any testers hit me up, I work in a lab, and can do my own blood test anytime I want.. I'm also using gears. Would love for something like this to work.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That would be amazing if you guys came up with an HCG alternative that doesnt have to be injected. This would still be a topical cream right?

If you need any testers hit me up, I work in a lab, and can do my own blood test anytime I want.. I'm also using gears. Would love for something like this to work.

We are testing the new Oral Sustain Alpha right now and could send you a bottle when our next batch of tester bottles arrive. Think you could test T, LH & FSH?

-Eric

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established

There is only 1 hour left on this sale. Get you some!!! :)

dayday87

Banned
Awards
We are testing the new Oral Sustain Alpha right now and could send you a bottle when our next batch of tester bottles arrive. Think you could test T, LH & FSH?

-Eric
Awesome! Yes I can test for all hormones except estrogen and FREE testosterone.. I can test for estradiol,fsh,total test,lh,comp,coronary,cbc, etc.