Future Beta Tester program.

• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff. Always been pleased with everything I've used from AI. Can't wait to see the new goodies!!

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely subbed on this.

I think the craziest part about the above pictures is that they aren't photoshopped. Must be pretty sweet to have myostatin inhibition like that...

BIGRAND

BIGRAND

Awards
Is it too late to get in on this? I'd give anything to look like that dog....LOL! Seriously though I'll run some betas if you guys still need/want people.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it too late to get in on this? I'd give anything to look like that dog....LOL! Seriously though I'll run some betas if you guys still need/want people.
Sure just go to the link at the bottom of post 1 of this thread. When we send out the newsletter fot the testers there will be instruction in it. I personally would like to look like the squirrel LOL.:)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep a eye out for a news letter fairly soon as I think we are fairly close to a beta product. If you have not signed up I would do so now.:)
Any updates on the beta testing? I signed up for the newletter...but not sure if my inbox has rec'd one yet...?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any updates on the beta testing? I signed up for the newletter...but not sure if my inbox has rec'd one yet...?
Hmm, I'm not sure what Don had in mind when he posted that. I don't know of any newsletters as of late, but we do currently have a sale posted on Facebook (the one John posted the banner for). It's going on at the AI Sports Nutrition website.

http://www.aisportsnutrition.com/mstore/index.php/recoverpro.html
<Don't forget to use the coupon code from above>

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Interested to try the new flavour of Maniac as well....

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, I'm not sure what Don had in mind when he posted that. I don't know of any newsletters as of late, but we do currently have a sale posted on Facebook (the one John posted the banner for). It's going on at the AI Sports Nutrition website.

http://www.aisportsnutrition.com/mstore/index.php/recoverpro.html
<Don't forget to use the coupon code from above>
1. very sweet labels!
2. 4-11 happens to be my b-day, might have to foward the link to my wife... ;)
3. ETA on the larger tubs? I like super-over-the-top-value buys :yup:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I still stick by my opinion that you guys need to make something similar/better than Lean Extreme. That would be awesome!! Make it, test it, sell it!!