*Future stack* OG Anabeta + Alphamax dosing

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
hello all

In the upcoming fall semester I would like to run og anabeta and alphamax together. I will not be dieting, but rather just eating until satiated w/ min 150g protein/day (195lb 12%). I can always carry my food in tupperware to and from school and work, so eating will not really be a problem. I have a question about the dosing schedule though.
1hr -30min preworkout I will be eating 1/2cup oatmeal with berries and a banana. Should I add in anything?

Should I take 2alphamax when I wake up (95% forsk makes me explode), 1anabeta pre w/ meal, 1anabeta w/ post meal and then 2 with a big dinner and lastly 2alphamax before sleep

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hello all In the upcoming fall semester I would like to run og anabeta and alphamax together. I will not be dieting, but rather just eating until satiated w/ min 150g protein/day (195lb 12%). I can always carry my food in tupperware to and from school and work, so eating will not really be a problem. I have a question about the dosing schedule though. 1hr -30min preworkout I will be eating 1/2cup oatmeal with berries and a banana. Should I add in anything? Should I take 2alphamax when I wake up (95% forsk makes me explode), 1anabeta pre w/ meal, 1anabeta w/ post meal and then 2 with a big dinner and lastly 2alphamax before sleep
Set up looks good to me. I like dosing AnaBeta 2 pre-workout and 2 post-workout but I know plenty of people dose it differently.

AlphaMax dosing looks good as well.

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
I love anabeta, didn't notice difference whether I split it up twice a day or pre and post workout. Alphamax was great too, made sure to take first dose with morning meal and seemed to help the explosions Haha. My two favorite supplements in recent years.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Set up looks good to me. Try it out and let us know how it goes. :)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
thanks for the replies guys, I just was not sure on the anabeta dosing as I've read plenty of different ones. Will be starting an 8week run in august

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
An ArA supplement would be a great addition.

I'm about to end an AB/AlphaMax run. Enjoyed it, but I'm about to start ArA again, which I love far more.

Do yourself a favor and get X-Factor or X-Gels.

AB/AlphaMax = 6/10
AB/AlphaMax/ArA = 11/10

Awwww yeah

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
currently running a log on this over that way>>> I take 2 alphamax upon waking and 2 right before bed, with or without food varys it doesnt matter for me personally.

i take 2 anabeta (OG) with my preworkout meal (330) and i workout at 530 and then 2 with my postworkout meal. loving it right now

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established

I'm about to end an AB/AlphaMax run. Enjoyed it, but I'm about to start ArA again, which I love far more.

AB/AlphaMax = 6/10
AB/AlphaMax/ArA = 11/10

Awwww yeah

^YES

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards

AB/AlphaMax = 6/10
AB/AlphaMax/ArA = 11/10

Awwww yeah
don't have the funds, i've thought about it

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good. Depending on what time you train, you could take your first two caps of Alphamax with your pre workout meal. If that would cause your doses to be less than 6-8 hours apart, then go with one dose in the morning and the other pre bed.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Looks good. Depending on what time you train, you could take your first two caps of Alphamax with your pre workout meal. If that would cause your doses to be less than 6-8 hours apart, then go with one dose in the morning and the other pre bed.
nope, would be waking up at 5am or 4:30, be at work by 6am-10am eat,lift 10am-1pm then class 2pm-5pm and go home

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Looks good,
I've always enjoyed the 2 & 2 anabeta dosing

Tbol

Awards
Good luck getting satiated on Anabeta! Or should I ask if that is possible? I prefer cuts over bulks because of the "forced" feedings. However, I find myself looking for food to pound down after last daily dose of Anabeta!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perfect setup -- that is strange that the 95% forskolin is making you explode. I never hear that with Analyzed Forskolin-95, only with the 10-40% forskolin extracts

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perfect setup -- that is strange that the 95% forskolin is making you explode. I never hear that with Analyzed Forskolin-95, only with the 10-40% forskolin extracts
I had slight issues with AS F95 and Alphamax, only first 3 or 4 days usually, then my body gets used to it.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
it doesn't cause discomfort just, looser stool. Every extract does this to me of forskolin which is weird but I just deal with it, not bad when you plan for it. last time I ran AS 95% fors it took me 3weeks to get fully adjusted

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it doesn't cause discomfort just, looser stool. Every extract does this to me of forskolin which is weird but I just deal with it, not bad when you plan for it. last time I ran AS 95% fors it took me 3weeks to get fully adjusted
What dose do you start at?