Fun anabolic question. Be honest...

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
My best deadlift days are when I smoke just a little prior to getting to the gym. Being able to zone out and groove along with my music helps immensely when I pull.
This is a ritual for me. Smoke the herb, hit the iron. Certain strains are fantastic for PRs.

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
I use to smoke now its stricly vapor.idk maybe the relaxation helps release testosterone.not sure but ive had some great workouts with cannabis.helps me with focus believe it or not

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use to smoke now its stricly vapor.idk maybe the relaxation helps release testosterone.not sure but ive had some great workouts with cannabis.helps me with focus believe it or not
I completely believe it. More often than not, it gives me good emotions going into the gym and locks me into my music. For me, that's very important.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quit smoking pot in high school. I'd take one hit and sleep for like 8-12 hours. Totally not worth it for my body chemistry. Oh well

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Never had a chance to experiment with pot and training/recovery. Job requires strict adherence to drug policy, and tests randomly. Not worth ending my career. But when I'm done, I'll be all about trying it out lol.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It really is haha just sucks when I get toooo stoned and don't notice a weight on the ground and bust my ass ..
Also increases my steady state cardio endurance. Get lost in the music and just push on.

HIIT not so much

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DXM is a disgusting experience. You either love it or hate it. I say it feels like bunk X no matter what plateau. I can see the not feeling the weight you're moving part, though.
True true mind you I don't do recreational drugs anymore but that is definitely a dirty dirty high...wouldn't recommend it to anyone