From personal stash REVERSE MEME Giveaway!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys, this was pretty fun for me ( sometimes not so much -- Wicked, you know which 1 I'm referring too ;) )so closing it down is a little sad. Here are the winners for each caption.

Wicked (#1, 5,6,9,11)
Gohardorgohome (#2, 7)
McCrew (#3, 4)
Thelast10 (#8)
Kenpoengineer (#10)

I will put the numbers in a hat and have my wife draw. Good luck guys and thanks for playing!

Also, make sure to give a big thanks to IronFlex for adding in a tub of their new PRE , Quake, for the winner as well!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So cool Luke! That was fun and entertaining. Good luck guys and thanks for the laugh.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good fun luke. Good luck to everyone!
And for sure,thank you Ironflex!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Alright guys, this was pretty fun for me ( sometimes not so much -- Wicked, you know which 1 I'm referring too ;) )so closing it down is a little sad. Here are the winners for each caption.

Wicked (#1, 5,6,9,11)
Gohardorgohome (#2, 7)
McCrew (#3, 4)
Thelast10 (#8)
Kenpoengineer (#10)

I will put the numbers in a hat and have my wife draw. Good luck guys and thanks for playing!

Also, make sure to give a big thanks to IronFlex for adding in a tub of their new PRE , Quake, for the winner as well!!!

Nice give away Luke!! PM me the address of the winner for Quake..

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
What!!!! Its over already?!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The names/numbers were all in a hat and my wife pulled out two at the same time. We dumped out the rest and put those back. We then had my 3 y.o. daughter draw the winner...........

wicked442

Congrats man! Send me your info and what product you wanted of the three I was offering.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
The names/numbers were all in a hat and my wife pulled out two at the same time. We dumped out the rest and put those back. We then had my 3 y.o. daughter draw the winner........... wicked442 Congrats man! Send me your info and what product you wanted of the three I was offering.
Awrsome bro! Thank you and your lucky daughter!
Info sent

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The names/numbers were all in a hat and my wife pulled out two at the same time. We dumped out the rest and put those back. We then had my 3 y.o. daughter draw the winner........... wicked442 Congrats man! Send me your info and what product you wanted of the three I was offering.
Nice pick! Congrats Wicked!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just sent your info over to my boss... Hope you enjoy Quake as much as I have been.. Feel free to drop a review ;)
Thanks caz. At the very least i will drop a review.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quakes a solid pre workout.

What else did you chose bud?

TKC432

TKC432