From Fat to PHAT Popping Leviathan log

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Easy
I couldn't agree more. dp I think you would be awesome for this contest, why dont you put an application in!!!!!

2 free months of Leviathan, which you paying for now anyway. and having amazing results
you keep an amazing, detailed log which is ideal.
Incarnate you be a great addition for another 2 months of fat loss and help you keep up your strength

I think you would enjoy this stack, and am not the only one who thinks you should apply.

** if your not interested, keep up the amazing work my friend, you have ALOT to be proud of so far!!
best,
john

Have you considered entering this contest?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/72393-palo-alto-labs.html

I think you are at a point where it would really work well for you, the next 2 months or so should be a very visible difference

dpatterson

Awards
Day 48 - Leviathan Log (Last Day!!)

Questions:
  1. None
Supplements: 8 Week Run
  • Morning:
    • 2 Leviathan
    • Daily Vitamin Pack
    • Omega 3 (Fish Oil)
    • Purple Wraath BCAA's
  • Afternoon:
    • 2 Leviathan
    • Omega 3 (Fish Oil)
Short-Term Goals:
Obtain Body Weight of 240 by August 31st
Obtain Body Fat % of 20% by August 31st

Long-Term Goals:
Obtain Goal Weight of 230lbs
Obtain Goal Body Fat of 12%
Increase Stamina and Overall Conditioning

Energy:
Good Solid Energy.

Sleep:
Good Sleep

• To Sleep: 10:30pm
  • Wake up: 5:55am
Muscles:
Feeling Good.

Side Effects:
None - Which is great!

Heart Rate Monitoring: Via Traix C8
Target Heart Rate as calculated from Target Heart Rate Calculator

I put myself in the Higher than Average Exercise category.

• Resting Heart Rate: 53 bpm
  • Low End Target Heart Rate: 133 bpm
  • High End Target Heart Rate: 171 bpm
  • Max Heart Rate to Date: 179 bpm
WorkOut: Starting Heavy Cardio w/ Light Weight Workouts
  • Fasted Cardio - 2.3Miles - 28:59Mins
    • Walk first 1/2 Mile
    • Run until BPM > 171
    • Walk until BPM < 133
  • HIIT Cardio - n/a
  • Racquetball - 60 Minutes
  • Swimming - n/a
  • Abs - n/a
  • Inside Track - n/a
  • Treadmill - n/a
  • Elliptical - n/a
  • Walking - 7pm - n/a

Food:
  • Breakfast - 6am
    • 1C Fiber One + Fat Free Milk
    • 1C Protein Shake + Fat Free Milk
  • Meal #1 - 10am
    • 5.5 Tuna
  • Lunch - 1pm
    • Grilled Tilipia
    • Grilled Veggies
  • Meal #2 - 3:30pm
    • None
  • Meal #3 - Post Workout
    • Protein Shake + Fat Free Milk
  • Dinner - 7pm
    • Chopped Smoked Pork Chop Sandwich on Whole Wheat
    • 3/4C Mixed Veggies
    • 3/4C Corn
  • Meal #4 - 10pm
    • None

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I put myself in the Higher than Average Exercise category.

• Resting Heart Rate: 53 bpm
  • Low End Target Heart Rate: 133 bpm
  • High End Target Heart Rate: 171 bpm
  • Max Heart Rate to Date: 179 bpm
5pm: Chest / Triceps
  • Incline (Dumbbell): 65x10, 65x10, 65x10, 65x10
  • Bench (Dumbbell): 75x10, 70x10, 70x10, 70x10
  • Decline (Cables): 60x10
  • Decline (Smith): 160x10, 160x10
  • Tricep Rear Pushdown: 250x20, 250x20
  • Brain Crushers: 35x10, 40x10, 40x10
Damn thats a low resting heart rate!!!

Question... just curious
why are you sticking with 10 reps of most exercises? Why not bump up the weight?

My thought is this.. if you can consistently put up 4 sets of 10, well you can probably get to 12 or 14 on many of them... so why not push the weights a little harder and stimulate some greater muscle growth?

dpatterson

Awards
I agree...

I usually run more reps but cannot remember them when I post. On the lower weights I push to muscle failure and thats when I have someone at the gym with me.

Actually, im saving up so I can win the PAL Body Transformation Contest!

:bb2:

DP

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
ha ok sounds good man....

Well have the names of the people to be sponsored posted up tomorrow

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree...

I usually run more reps but cannot remember them when I post. On the lower weights I push to muscle failure and thats when I have someone at the gym with me.

Actually, im saving up so I can win the PAL Body Transformation Contest!

:bb2:

DP
:thumbsup: Dang, good idea. I should have done that, plus not told you about it :D ;)

dpatterson

Awards
Thats cool...

I like this forum because people will keep you on your toes... You caught me slacking and called me on it, in a nicer way than most.

I may just go hit the gym here at Lunch and bust some legs before the bis and back tonight...

DP

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is the hardest thing when you are on a really long term cut, staying motivated to give it that 100% every day every week. Its not easy, but it helps to have others to give you a hand (or a shove) I've slacked over the last few weeks a bit myself, as I was coming up on the end of my 12 week body for life contest and realized I wasn't going to reach the goals I had set. I still lost 20lbs in 12 weeks, which was nothing to sneeze at, but target had been 32...

dpatterson

Awards
Went to the gym at Lunch. Got most leg workouts in before the afternoon of Conference Calls begin.... Oh I am late for one now.

Thursday 12pm: Legs
  • Isolated Leg Press: 360x12, 450x12, 540x12
  • Isolated Calve Press: 360x20
  • Leg Curl: 120x10, 130x10, 140x10
  • Leg Extension: 130x12, 140x12, 150x12
  • Squats: 135x10, 205x10
  • Shrugs: 250x20, 250x20
DP

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Print off some basic sheets from Excel to create you a workout log? It's a solid move and will help you progress / keep a track of things.

Here's mine if you want to modify it etc help yourself.

Attachments

dpatterson

Awards
My "NO MORE, Starting to have withdraws, LEVIATHAN LOG"

Well, I have finished my 2 Bottles of Leviathan.

I started out at 258lbs just short of 50 days ago. I am now sitting at 249lbs. 9lbs does not seem like a lot to some people but I have lost LOTS of inches, about 6 around the belly area. I believe the weight loss was purely fat meaning no Muscle was harming during the Filming of the Log. I have maintained strength, even gained as I find it easy to push the weights I have been using. And yes, its time to move up and push harder.

The energy that I get from Leviathan is awesome. Its hard to explain but its definitely not a sugar rush type of energy. Its like a little voice in side your head pushing you and pushing you. I have been able to do more and go longer while on this log. I attribute that to Leviathan as I could not do this before the log. I would give out and quit because of exhaustion.

I experienced NO SIDE EFFECTS whatsoever. NONE. This was probably my main concern with taking any Sups. I am not a big medicine taker because I feel the body can heal itself in most cases. However, in Feb of this year I was hospitalized with a severe case of MRSA. It was the worst thing I have gone thru in a long time. I decided then that I would do anything that it took to change my life. Not only for me, but for my Family. I want to be here to see my Grandkids. Leviathan helped me over hurdles to getting closer to achieving my ultimate goals.

Would I buy Leviathan again? HELL yes. (Hopefully, 2 bottles will show up at my door in the next couple days :wave: )

Would I recommend Leviathan?
Definitely, I believe this is a product that works. "This is my Fat Burner, There are many like it but this one is Mine"

What would I do different?
I would probably stack Leviathan with a nice Muscle Inhibitor. Seeing how Leviathan promoted the saving of Muscle I would interested to see if I could Burn Fat and Build Bulk Muscle at the same time. Talk about "getting and eating the Cake!"

Where do I go next?
Well, that is yet to be determined. Waiting on some results today that might have me logging Leviathan stacked with Incarnate. Might not, MIGHT! If that does not work out I will keep pushing even harder than I have. I still have goals to achieve and it will take hard work to get there.

"I did not say it was going to be easy, only said it would be worth it"

Signing off on the "From FAT to PHAT Leviathan Log"

GOD Bless

DP

Come Visit my New Workout Log

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Great review DP....all of us at PAL are impressed and I think you should be proud of your accomplishments,not just with Leviathan, but since you decided to start your lifestyle change to be a healthier person.

Best of luck to you for sure my friend.

dpatterson

Awards
Thanks Hman..

Actually hit another all time low today at 248.4lbs...

DP

dpatterson

Awards
I was actually selected for the PAL Body Transformation so you might... Red Speedo... Nah... :lol:

Hit 247.6lbs this morning.

DP

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do like the working as a team idea too, we ought to start a thread that the 5 of selected from AM all talk in too :)

dpatterson

Awards
I agree... I was going to suggest that as well....

You think the Supps Log would be the best place to start one?

DP

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
you guys can always throw it in the PAL forum also....best of luck boys, hold it down for AM!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Throw it in the PAL and give back something to the community / company :) :thumbsup: