FREE SAMPLES: Universal & Animal

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I will honestly testify and say Animal Pump is by far the beast pwo product I've ever taken. I took Animal pump and black powder one day and felt unstoppable in the gym. If you want a killer stack try that or just Animal pump and I promise you, you wont regret it.
Nice...

cjones29

Awards
I havent got to use much of your products.. I've always been interested in shock therapy and animal test... any samples of there floatin around. or any logs the company wants done...

vadox6466

sweet, i love animal flex, and am curious about the other products

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I havent got to use much of your products.. I've always been interested in shock therapy and animal test... any samples of there floatin around. or any logs the company wants done...
No Animal Test samples. In the post above, you'll see what samples are available...

Shock is available, but it's not currently being sampled. Maybe next month...

blackedoutstx

Awards
for an 18 yr old with no money.. ya it is... i work 6 days a week and still barely get buy. college and gas together is expensive... not a spoiled 18yr old haha

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks U, just requested Intra-Aid, been wanting to give it a shot.
You'll love it1 its A WONDERFUL PRODUCT that i keep in my supplement stash now.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Samples should be rotated in during the next day or two so go check 'em out fellas...

jcratty75

Awards
samples just came in today, funny thing i only requested intra aid but pump came also Thank alot Universal!!!
Will give a review of both after the gym

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
samples just came in today, funny thing i only requested intra aid but pump came also Thank alot Universal!!!
Will give a review of both after the gym
Hit it hard man. Look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Hg

jcratty75

Awards
Hit it hard man. Look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Hg
Intra aid blue rasberry tastes pretty good not to sweet at all.
I trained back and the pump was very good. after every set i could
feel my back just gettin full. I would def buy it would love to try the citrus flavor.

Justin

Pump review to follow

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
feel my back just gettin full. I would def buy it would love to try the citrus flavor.

Justin

Pump review to follow
Toss it in the freezer for an hour, then take it to the gym. Intra-Aid Freeze is nice.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established

Justin

Pump review to follow
Nice. Thanks for the feedback bro.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I've been waiting for DAYSSS for the citrus flavor to hit NP, I don't know how much longer I can hold out !!!

BradyJ15

Awards
Wow, filled out the request about 10 seconds ago. Can't wait to give it a shot, even if it is just a serving.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear you got to make it out there bro.
Yea....that was the biggest crowd shaker and mover in the expo center..it was nuts...i was climbing the cage just to see what was going on inside..who ever missed the event, missed out BIG TIME

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Just the total package of people was UNREAL...it was a cage full of Animals..inside and out....that imo, drew the biggest crowd at the expo..just trying to get to the cage was standing room only..great job fella goombas

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Just the total package of people was UNREAL...it was a cage full of Animals..inside and out....that imo, drew the biggest crowd at the expo..just trying to get to the cage was standing room only..great job fella goombas
Thanks brother. You a member of one of the ABC Chapters?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established

jcratty75

Awards
Pump review; took all but the little red pill cause i loaded up on stims through other sources lol
but dam this stuff was intense did chest and biceps. chest workout was awesome and held a pump well after my workout was over did cardio too. now biceps is where it gets fun they got so full it literally hurt did preacher machine to warm up then straight bar, seated dumbell curls, and low pully rope curls to finish. It was like after every exercise they just got tighter and fuller.

AWESOME product and the pills arent that bad at all to swallow i hate alot of pills so pak it def out lol But you got a customer for life with pump!!!!

Thanks guys for the samples!!!!

Where is the intra aid citrus flavor ???

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I tried to get real gains before and it never came hope this time i didnt miss out..
If something like that ever happens again, PM one of us reps and we'll make sure you get taken care of bro. If these samples you requested don't show up, let me know.

Hg

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Pump review; took all but the little red pill cause i loaded up on stims through other sources lol
but dam this stuff was intense did chest and biceps. chest workout was awesome and held a pump well after my workout was over did cardio too. now biceps is where it gets fun they got so full it literally hurt did preacher machine to warm up then straight bar, seated dumbell curls, and low pully rope curls to finish. It was like after every exercise they just got tighter and fuller.

AWESOME product and the pills arent that bad at all to swallow i hate alot of pills so pak it def out lol But you got a customer for life with pump!!!!

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! gotta love that pump

jcratty75

Awards
If something like that ever happens again, PM one of us reps and we'll make sure you get taken care of bro. If these samples you requested don't show up, let me know.

Hg
awesome bro thanks!!!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established

That was just the sample, right? Sweet spot for Pump is around days 10-14, so if you like the sample...

jcratty75

Awards
That was just the sample, right? Sweet spot for Pump is around days 10-14, so if you like the sample...
yeah im def ordering it on the next time around for sure!!!!! i train late during the week so its nice to take the stim out when u dont want it.
Thanks for an awesome product.
sweet spot is 10-14 days holy sh-- cant wait to see what happens
i will let you guys know how it goes!!!!
maybe do my first log...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
yeah im def ordering it on the next time around for sure!!!!! i train late during the week so its nice to take the stim out when u dont want it.
maybe do my first log...
Sounds good J. When you start up your log post a link to it in here so we can find it and sub up.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
maybe do my first log...
Let us know brother...

jcratty75

Awards
Let us know brother...
def will U rep !!! i am just finishing up some mitotropin that were for my wife but they were to strong so i took em off her hands hahaha.
As soon as there gone onto the PUMP !!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are you guys still offering free samples?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
are you guys still offering free samples?
It appears that Torrent and Real Gains Samples are still up for grabs bro.

http://www.universalnutrition.com/torrent/

http://www.universalnutrition.com/sample/index.cfm

There is also a new flavor of Real Gains in the works right now. It's available yet but Beta Testing is under way. Feedback is already coming in:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=24553

Torrent also has a new flavor coming as we speak.

Hg

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
got a sample pack of real gains. That stuff tastes great! I got 3 different flavors. Universal pulls through again!

wbted23

wbted23

Awards
i would love to try some torrent...heard great things!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
got a sample pack of real gains. That stuff tastes great! I got 3 different flavors. Universal pulls through again!
Glad you liked it I. It is definitely a top gainer that tastes great too.

i would love to try some torrent...heard great things!
Do it up man. The sample packs are good to get a taste but they are not a full serving so the idea is for just that reason. To taste the product. Let me know what you think after you get yours.

Hg

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
Only Real Gains and Torrent...Ah where are the rest?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Only Real Gains and Torrent...Ah where are the rest?
They come and go bro. They switch them in and out so you have to watch and get your request in on the ones you want. They each run for a good bit of time though. Pump was up for well over month. Now it's Real gains again.