FREE SAMPLES - Olympus Labs CONQU3R

platomuscle

Awards
stim junkie here and profile looks legit, i'll be shooting ya'll a PM whenever i get my post count over ten! hopefully before the samples run out lol

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Just got mine in going to take it and crush a back workout.
Review coming later

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sample giveaway ended last week :(

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Just want to point out this is one of the best tasting preworkouts I've ever had. I'm downing it right now

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
So first thing I notice is that one serving is a lot! That package was stuffed.
I received the watermelon flavor and it both smelled and tasted like a Watermelon Jolly rancher. So well done on that
CONQU3R mixes really easy in 6 oz of water and had zero clumps two spins with a spoon and it was mixed.
No stomach issues to report when taken on an empty stomach either which is nice some stim heavy preworkouts make me want to take a dump right after the first gulp.
The energy was clean and sustained me through my work out, not once did i feel tired even though I went heavy on back, I was actually bummed that I had to call it quits to go to work.
The pump was solid but at about the 45min mark my forearms got so pumped it effected my grip.
I can tell that the focus aspect of CONQU3R is on point because I felt my self zoning out to the music I was listening to couple of times.

Overall this is a very solid preworkout that starts out with an awesome taste gives great energy and makes you feel good throughout your work out. This will be on the list of sups I need to try for a sustained period of time because I can see this being an very effective "staple" supplement.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Badass preworkout no doubt. But taking it on an empty stomach gave me the major mud ****s

I also experienced the zoning into the set thing going on. I havnt had a preworkout hit me like that since og craze

murk01

murk01

Awards
uploadfromtaptalk1400166284696.jpg

Just got the mail. Ready for a hellovah workout tommorow!!

This stuff smells like watermelon bubble gum. Cant wait to taste it!

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Drinking it right now. Taste is great. 9.5 out of ten at least. I'll report back in an hour or two. This is my first try with amp citrate

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drinking it right now. Taste is great. 9.5 out of ten at least. I'll report back in an hour or two. This is my first try with amp citrate
you're gonna love it then.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Pretty great ****. Lots of energy. Great workout. Seemed stronger but could be placebo. I would give it a 9 at least maybe a ten but it was hard to tell I was pretty hungover

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used my sample yesterday at half a packet due to my caffeine tolerance topping out at around 150mg. First try with amp citrate. This product did not treat me well. Not sure you want a full review would give a 3 out of 10 due to taste was good and formula looks great. It made me feel horrible.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used my sample yesterday at half a packet due to my caffeine tolerance topping out at around 150mg. First try with amp citrate. This product did not treat me well. Not sure you want a full review would give a 3 out of 10 due to taste was good and formula looks great. It made me feel horrible.
Care to elaborate? How did it make you feel? What ingredient you're blaming for that?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Care to elaborate? How did it make you feel? What ingredient you're blaming for that?
I am blaming the amp citrate for that effect. It came on strong energy wise but wasn't a focused type of energy. I was zoned out, sweating profusely, and heart rate was much to high for me to properly train. It dropped off after about an hr and left me kind of tired and nervous the rest of my workout. Once I got home and ate I had a nervous and.anxious energy until I crashed later that night. It was a horrendous crash also, knocked me right out.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
The profile is awesome. Everything is fully dosed and really there aren't many if any preworkouts that have such a good formula.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Had my sample today. Got the fruit punch flavor and it was more of a pink lemonade imo. It mixed perfectly and energy was very good. I was moxing things rather than working out and it did produce a nice pump and the endurance is what really got me. I would much rather buy this over pre-jym, scream, or other 20serving preworkouts.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What can I say:

CONQU3R is an amazing preworkout. I just posted my review.

I was exhausted after a long weekend of driving, and was contemplating skipping the gym today. CONQU3R got me moving, and I had a great workout! I'm highly stim tolerant, and this amped me up and gave me great focus and pumps. Thanks for letting me try it!

I still have some good focus right now.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Y cant I buy this stuff. Is it not on the market yet...whata tease!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I sent an email OP!

murk01

murk01

Awards
Sorry bout the delay on review. Its coming up and great job , prob the one of the best out. And only one I can think of with a complete ingredient profile

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We did ship samples out internationally but unfortunately we are now out of samples. You can check the reviews on the website to check if CONQU3R is the choice for you!

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
Just got my sample today, y'all are quick with the shipping! Thank you very much, I'll have my review up tomorrow.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I got mine today! Will be trying next week when I get home from vacation!

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
My review has been posted and thank you for sending me a sample to try out.If you would like to give any containers away I am always open to accept lol :)

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Received mine and will use and review in the next couple days. Thanks

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
posted review. Solid pre in terms of pump...but stim complex was weak for me.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
here is just a crazy idea...I know you guys do prohormones. Maybe you could combine a preworkout with some type of prohormone. I know in the past this was done. But I have not seen it done these days. I know it harder with the feds...these days.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
here is just a crazy idea...I know you guys do prohormones. Maybe you could combine a preworkout with some type of prohormone. I know in the past this was done. But I have not seen it done these days. I know it harder with the feds...these days.

No, we're confident our pre-workout will compete with other pre's on the market, we're not going to add a PH to backfire in what we set out to do.

jonnypsavas

Awards
Got a ton of energy from it! It gave me insane pumps and let me crush legs! Plus the watermelon flavor was delicious! Overall a great product and in my top 5 PWO

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got a ton of energy from it! It gave me insane pumps and let me crush legs! Plus the watermelon flavor was delicious! Overall a great product and in my top 5 PWO
Thanks please take the time to leave and rate it in the reviews section

jcmelton

jcmelton

Awards
PM Sent. Thanks for the opportunity.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys, this giveaway has ended. Check the thread I started here on company promotions subforum. Now some of you have an opportunity to log full tub of CONQU3R.