***FREE SAMPLES OF MYOKEM NITRAMINE!!***

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
I hope I'm being sent a sample! This stuff is expensive but the reviews make it seem worth it

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried one of my packets this morning for shoulders day and fairly impressed. The taste was good but not that great in 4oz of water, might use a little more next timeDidn’t really get hit hard with the product but overall it started to get good.The one thing that was impressive was that my workout i had a good back pump and I felt in the zone and that to me was amazing. I also felt that my overall strength was a lot better and I could have pushed a lot harder and get some mmore reps as well. Personally I would say that my endurance was helped most by this product, felt like I could go forever and a day. In the endurance aspect it was a home run. In terms of overall satisfaction with this product based on taste, endurance, pumps and strength as well as a overall good feeling. I would give it a 4.25 out of 5, would like a little more of a “kick” but I have used a lot of stims so it might be me, might have to up the dosage and see how that feels. Thanks for the sample, hope my review helps.

Onnoc

Awards
Email sent

Myokemist

Awards
Tried one of my packets this morning for shoulders day and fairly impressed. The taste was good but not that great in 4oz of water, might use a little more next timeDidn’t really get hit hard with the product but overall it started to get good.The one thing that was impressive was that my workout i had a good back pump and I felt in the zone and that to me was amazing. I also felt that my overall strength was a lot better and I could have pushed a lot harder and get some mmore reps as well. Personally I would say that my endurance was helped most by this product, felt like I could go forever and a day. In the endurance aspect it was a home run. In terms of overall satisfaction with this product based on taste, endurance, pumps and strength as well as a overall good feeling. I would give it a 4.25 out of 5, would like a little more of a “kick” but I have used a lot of stims so it might be me, might have to up the dosage and see how that feels. Thanks for the sample, hope my review helps.
Thanks for the review! If you need a little more of a kick, try 1.5 servings. That tends to be the sweet spot for most high tolerance people.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the review! If you need a little more of a kick, try 1.5 servings. That tends to be the sweet spot for most high tolerance people.
Yeah, thats what I was thinking, will tell you how it goes tomorrow, leg day oh boy

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
great responses so far guys we are glad your enjoying the product like we do!!

platomuscle

Awards
took one of the three samples yesterday for back

took exactly twenty minutes prior to first lift

other supps taken with: mbcca+ @ 2 scoops, creapure, beta-alanine

first impression

i work out in middle of the day 1 pm so was hot and lethargic before taking

warmed up with some pendley rows. took usual time to loosen up, but between set rest time was down. i'd finish a set, wait what felt like 5 seconds, then i'd be wanting to do my next set. this feeling continued throughout my workout. usually i take my time between sets, but was unable to do so on NITRAMINE

by the time i began my next exercise, chest supported t-rows, i was feeling it and liking it. focused, driven.

i was sweating a little more than usual, but it is middle of summer so i cant say it was all NITRAMINE

felt improved mind muscle than the pre i am on right now (one of my favorites, white flood reborn)

the biggest thing i liked about nitramine was the high tempo. i did not want to wait around bewteen sets.
also, i had some great energy that transitioned into my 6 hour work shift after as a cook. flying through the kitchen.

so, even though the current pre (wfr) i am on has been my favorite in a minute, i was impressed. no jitters or anything.

will post more after taking my next two samples. probably separate, unless i am feeling froggy and wanna do two packets at once

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I will be trying this soon. I have been logging other samples but I think I will do this one before the gym today.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried 2 servings as that put me at the numbers I usually use for pre-workout (in relation to beta alanine, betaine, LCLT and stims, namely).

First impression: the powder was very fine. When I dumped it into my shaker (I always have the cold water waiting in my shaker and dump the powder in, put the top on, shake, and consume), a fair amount of "dust" went into the air (some out of the packet, some after it hit the water). I mention this mostly because when it got to my nose, it was STRONG. I'm talking choking because of unexpectedness strong. Note, this isn't a bad thing or a complaint, but just something worth mentioning as I haven't used a pre-workout that's done this in a few years (I remember a lot of the old ones all did this).

Mixability: Pretty good. There was a little bit of film left over in the shaker afterward (used a clear one to make sure), but not a lot. Certainly not enough for me to be bothered by it. And if you're someone who is, you can always add another 2 oz of water and then swish down whatever was left over.

Taste: Unique, as others have stated. Not bad by any means at all, but not what I'd want to sip on, personally. Keep in mind, I pretty much never want a fruit punch flavored anything since in the old days that was nearly the only flavor of any supplement and most tasted so terrible, there's a negative association in my mind all this time later. Again, not a bad taste at all, but not something that made me say yum. Granted, I don't care what a supplement tastes like as long as it works (and this one did) -- only exception being intra-workouts that are drank over a long period of time and not slammed.

Performance: Good energy and good pump. Pretty much on par with what I usually experience (which is from 2 scoops Purus Condense and 2g LCLT -- I also take about 600mg agmatine daily, but that is every morning; not pre-workout). So that was a good thing. The one thing that I was able to differentiate was that I was sweating a bit more than usual. It wasn't over the top, but it was very noticeable.

All in all, I'd say this is a good product and does what it should. I'd recommend it and would use it again. But I'd only use it at 2 scoops to ensure I got the doses of some of the things I rely on pre-workout.

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
the citric acid burns the nose pretty bad even when you expect it, it still hits hard. Thanks for the reviews guys glad everyone enjoys the product

jcmelton

jcmelton

Awards
Email has been sent. Thanks for the opportunity.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
-- Review --

I tried the first sample I got and I wasn't super impressed. With that said I will try the next one again after a little while and see if I get a different effect.

Taste was 5/5 -- Loved it. Great taste.
Mixability was a 5/5 -- It coupled great with the taste.
Energy 4/5 -- This was a little genrous. I wasn't really energetic on it but I have been working a lot lately and that could have been the factor.
Focus 2.5 or 3/5 -- I just wasn't feeling it, however I have been working a lot lately (as I previously said) and that may be the reason.
Endurance 3/5 -- I am now thinking my mind just wasn't there.

Will try again in the future and let you know if anything changes.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Myokem Nitramine Review

Tried this earlier this week and loved it. Pretty darn good product

I used 2 scoops for a Back and Bi day and was more than pleases.

Flavor/Mixability: 5/5 Dragonfruit was good and not too crazy. Mixed immediately and wasn't foam covered.

Focus: 5/5 Was on point. I couldn't be distracted from the task at hand and it stuck with me even leaving the gym

Pumps: 5/5 Honestly was on full blast here. Vascularity and fullness were sickening but it wasn't too overpowering. Thoroughly enjoyed this factor.

Energy: 5/5 It was just right. Swear right around 300mg of caffeine leaves room for a few additions and I was rolling from set to set.

Overall: 5/5 I didn't check before but I am hoping its sold in a container that allows a months servings at 2 scoops or will be soon.

I really cant think of anything negative to say about this product. Its easily top 3 for me and the profile is exactly what I expect for something that I would actually pay for. I thank you Myokem for the chance to try this out as I really was quite the PWO. Will be looking around for this soon.

Myokemist

Awards
Tried this earlier this week and loved it. Pretty darn good product I used 2 scoops for a Back and Bi day and was more than pleases. Flavor/Mixability: 5/5 Dragonfruit was good and not too crazy. Mixed immediately and wasn't foam covered. Focus: 5/5 Was on point. I couldn't be distracted from the task at hand and it stuck with me even leaving the gym Pumps: 5/5 Honestly was on full blast here. Vascularity and fullness were sickening but it wasn't too overpowering. Thoroughly enjoyed this factor. Energy: 5/5 It was just right. Swear right around 300mg of caffeine leaves room for a few additions and I was rolling from set to set. Overall: 5/5 I didn't check before but I am hoping its sold in a container that allows a months servings at 2 scoops or will be soon. I really cant think of anything negative to say about this product. Its easily top 3 for me and the profile is exactly what I expect for something that I would actually pay for. I thank you Myokem for the chance to try this out as I really was quite the PWO. Will be looking around for this soon.
Thanks for the review! Glad you liked it!

Myokemist

Awards
For all Nitramine samples, please go to www.getnitramine.com and fill out the form there. Thanks.

jcmelton

jcmelton

Awards
I have sent an email like the original post said to do back on June 6th and even posted on here that email was sent. And Nothing. Now there is a form to fill out???

Myokemist

Awards
I have sent an email like the original post said to do back on June 6th and even posted on here that email was sent. And Nothing. Now there is a form to fill out???
The form allows everything to stay organized and make sure that logistics can get the samples out correctly. We've had a huge response with sample requests and some people may have fell through the cracks. Apologize for the inconvenience.

jcmelton

jcmelton

Awards
Myokemist No apologies needed. I am happy to have the opportunity. Now that I look back, may have come across a bit sarcastic and I my apologies for that. Point for me was I wanted to make sure I was doing the right thing to get this chance. I will fill out the form. Thanks again for giving us all the is opportunity.

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
hey guys remember that there is no more email, we need you to go to

getnitramine.com

fill out the short form and we will get them out to you. it is easier and keeps us organized so no one gets missed

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The form allows everything to stay organized and make sure that logistics can get the samples out correctly. We've had a huge response with sample requests and some people may have fell through the cracks. Apologize for the inconvenience.
I filled it out yesterday and got an error when trying to finalize is that common?

Myokemist

Awards
I filled it out yesterday and got an error when trying to finalize is that common?
No, but it did go through oddly enough. You were on the list from yesterday's sign ups.

jcmelton

jcmelton

Awards
Got my sample pack in the mail on Saturday. Perfect timing for my upcoming leg workout on Sunday afternoon.

Mixability - 10/10 - Mixed a full dose serving in 8 oz. of cold water. No residue or foaming mixture.

Taste - 9/10 - The Dragon Fruit flavor is a great change from the overused variety of Tropical Punch flavors. Love the flavor of this pre-workout.

Focus - 10/10 - When this stuff kicks in, your workout becomes the only thing in your vision. This worked perfect for me as I had actually left my headphones at the house. So it was legs and no music, but the extreme focus took care of that problem.

Energy - 8/10 - Energy was pretty good. Smooth buildup and no over stiim effect for me.

Pumps - 9/10 - Legs were so swole that they hurt. This was a great feeling and much needed.

OVERALL - 9/10 - This is a very good product with a very clean profile and smooth effect.

I greatly appreciate the opportunity to give this product a try.

Myokemist

Awards
Got my sample pack in the mail on Saturday. Perfect timing for my upcoming leg workout on Sunday afternoon. Mixability - 10/10 - Mixed a full dose serving in 8 oz. of cold water. No residue or foaming mixture. Taste - 9/10 - The Dragon Fruit flavor is a great change from the overused variety of Tropical Punch flavors. Love the flavor of this pre-workout. Focus - 10/10 - When this stuff kicks in, your workout becomes the only thing in your vision. This worked perfect for me as I had actually left my headphones at the house. So it was legs and no music, but the extreme focus took care of that problem. Energy - 8/10 - Energy was pretty good. Smooth buildup and no over stiim effect for me. Pumps - 9/10 - Legs were so swole that they hurt. This was a great feeling and much needed. OVERALL - 9/10 - This is a very good product with a very clean profile and smooth effect. I greatly appreciate the opportunity to give this product a try.
Thanks for the review JC!

jcmelton

jcmelton

Awards
Myokemist You are very welcome.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Bump for more Nitramine feedback! Don't miss out AM

Myokemist

Awards
Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
Yea, weeks ago on your site. Followed on twitter and liked and shared on FB too. I just assumed mine never went through.

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
Just got my samples the other day. My next workout I mixed the recommended volume of water with the powder and downed it.
Taste: 7 (I like that it's a unique flavor)
How long it takes to kick in: I took it 15min before I went to the gym so I'd say my workout began 25-30min after I downed it, I could tell after my warm up the difference
Energy: 10. I don't mean it gave me an insane amount of energy I mean it's a 10/10 because it made me feel motivated and after a 13 hour work day made me feel fresh AND NO JITTERS. Anything that can do that is awesome in my book, I hate jitters and stimulant induced bowl movements.
Pump: painful and long lasting, I'd give it a 11 out of 10 if I could
And I went to sleep like a baby 90min after my workout was over so it looks like imma have to order a crate of this stuff cause it's awesome.

NOTE: I tried mixing it with more water and the taste was more to my liking so after I added more water I give it a 9/10

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Just got my samples the other day. My next workout I mixed the recommended volume of water with the powder and downed it.
Taste: 7 (I like that it's a unique flavor)
How long it takes to kick in: I took it 15min before I went to the gym so I'd say my workout began 25-30min after I downed it, I could tell after my warm up the difference
Energy: 10. I don't mean it gave me an insane amount of energy I mean it's a 10/10 because it made me feel motivated and after a 13 hour work day made me feel fresh AND NO JITTERS. Anything that can do that is awesome in my book, I hate jitters and stimulant induced bowl movements.
Pump: painful and long lasting, I'd give it a 11 out of 10 if I could
And I went to sleep like a baby 90min after my workout was over so it looks like imma have to order a crate of this stuff cause it's awesome.

NOTE: I tried mixing it with more water and the taste was more to my liking so after I added more water I give it a 9/10
thanks for the review man! glad you liked it. still 20% off at NP too!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Email sent. Looks like some good stuff!

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
Done shared liked ship info sent face book messenger, is that right? Or do I post some where else?