***FREE SAMPLES OF MYOKEM NITRAMINE!!***

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Just got mine today will be blasting tomorrow!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Myokem Nitramine

Claims:
Skin Bursting Pumps
Explosive Energy
Increased Strength/Power
Long-Lasting Endurance
Razor-Sharp mental Focus

Taste

Flavor name is Dragon Fruit. Which is a knock off of a fruit punch in essence with a small twist. Upon hitting your taste buds you get a good blend of fruity flavors that give you a long lasting after taste which is quite refreshing. As far as being like a kool-aid like flavoring it has a ways to go, but is a little bit on the duller side. I mixed mine in 8oz of water (it suggested 4-8) but I always mix my products on the higher side incase it is too strong of a flavor which can take away from the taste. Overall pleased, and something that would grow on me with time!

Mixability

I had no problems with a blender bottle, 8oz of water, dump in the packet and mix, and 10 seconds later dissolved.

Formula
Betanine Anhydrous at 2g
Beta Alanine at 1.6g
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate at 1g
Agmatine at 500mg

Also a Prop Blend (which I am not a major fan of) consisting of the high energy matrix which details the stims/focus aspect of the product.
Caffeine the first ingredient (seeing it is the highest out o the 482mg blend). And a blend of Nootropics that are also sustained in the prop blend. Seeing there is a list of 7-8 ingredients and caffeine being the first I would suspect that caffeine would get a good chunk if not around 150-200mg worth. Based on knowing my sweet spot (200mg) caffeine anything more may make me a bit jittery, and anything less will still give me a nice little hit but not enough to sustain based off caffeine alone. There is where the nootropics in the rest of the prop blend shine with prolonged focus on top of decent energy.

The amount of betanine is a good chunk and also aids in the following:
Increase in LBM*
Increase in Strength*
Increase in IGF-1 and Cortisol Reduced
Beta-Alanine is about half the dose it needs to be as most research shows around 3.2g to be an optimal dose. At 1.6 this may need to be doubled up to get a quality amount, but overall BA is there to aid in overall performance/endurance like the claims on the product state.
L-Carn L-Tartrate is also a very good product and ingredient which has been shown to aid endurance, stamina, and overall performance and a great bulk ingredient that many endurance athletes should utilize. I really like the inclusion of this into the formula.
Agmatine at 500mg again is a nice dose, but some may need to double up to get the full effects for pumps. Some like to dose 500mg pre workout and 500mg post-workout (which aids nutrient shuttling in the post-workout period) or some take 500mg upon waking and 500mg pre-workout to get the benefits of the product instead of a 1g blast.

Workout Effects

I trained Back, and coming off a previous low back injury 2 weeks ago I cannot deadlift yet, but I can do many forms of rows and other types of movements to hit my entire back and posterior chain without the compound movement of a deadlift. I started off by taking this 20 minutes prior to training and I train fasted upon waking, so the stims and nootropics got to me in an instant which is a major plus. I started my workout with a giant set of Weighted Back Extensions, HyperExtensions and Pull-ups for 3 sets of 8 which was brutal. My stamina or endurance did not drop at all with about 60-75 seconds between the entire giant set. Next I moved into a killer lat pulldown superset between wide grip and a 45 degree angle close grip pulldown with a 3 second hold and 3 second eccentric which had my lats on fire and the pumps starting to come in. I used my versa grips to keep tension off my biceps and really make sure my back was engaged in every movement and every rep I was using during the workout. Then I moved into a few intensity techniques a low-row dropset with cables, then I used the smith machine for barbell rows using 25 pound plates to get a larger range of motion with a deadstop after each rep, then finished up the workout with Dumbbell Rows going back and forth between each hand one at a time with 0 rest. My workouts are short, quick, and to the point and brutal. By the end of this session my back was on fire and I saw some great pumps and definition in a post-workout posing picture that I attached below.

Overall the flavoring was good, Formula I like but not a major fan of the small additional prop blend, the amount of bulk ingredients at the top for the pump, endurance, and stamina aspect I really did enjoy. No problems with mixing the product, and overall I find this to be an effective pre-workout Volumizer/Small Stim aspect.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got mine from ups as well.
TheSolution the sample says right next to the caffeine what mg is in it (150mg)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just got mine from ups as well.
TheSolution the sample says right next to the caffeine what mg is in it (150mg)
I was reading it in the dark, dumb mistake on my part and when i first saw the prop blend my mind started to boil i hate prop blends LOL

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got mine, today. I'll be sure to test it out soon (tonight or tomorrow) and get a review up afterward.

Thanks for the quick shipping!

Sterling Arch

Sterling Arch

Awards
Can't wait to get my sample. Thanks for the great review solution.

tcole80

Awards
Just got my samples. Will let you know how it goes!!!

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Got my sample today.... Review will be up in the next 2ish weeks :), Looking forward to using it =)

thelast10

thelast10

Awards

Myokem Nitramine

Claims:
Skin Bursting Pumps
Explosive Energy
Increased Strength/Power
Long-Lasting Endurance
Razor-Sharp mental Focus

Taste

Flavor name is Dragon Fruit. Which is a knock off of a fruit punch in essence with a small twist. Upon hitting your taste buds you get a good blend of fruity flavors that give you a long lasting after taste which is quite refreshing. As far as being like a kool-aid like flavoring it has a ways to go, but is a little bit on the duller side. I mixed mine in 8oz of water (it suggested 4-8) but I always mix my products on the higher side incase it is too strong of a flavor which can take away from the taste. Overall pleased, and something that would grow on me with time!

Mixability

I had no problems with a blender bottle, 8oz of water, dump in the packet and mix, and 10 seconds later dissolved.

Formula
Betanine Anhydrous at 2g
Beta Alanine at 1.6g
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate at 1g
Agmatine at 500mg

Also a Prop Blend (which I am not a major fan of) consisting of the high energy matrix which details the stims/focus aspect of the product.
Caffeine the first ingredient (seeing it is the highest out o the 482mg blend). And a blend of Nootropics that are also sustained in the prop blend. Seeing there is a list of 7-8 ingredients and caffeine being the first I would suspect that caffeine would get a good chunk if not around 150-200mg worth. Based on knowing my sweet spot (200mg) caffeine anything more may make me a bit jittery, and anything less will still give me a nice little hit but not enough to sustain based off caffeine alone. There is where the nootropics in the rest of the prop blend shine with prolonged focus on top of decent energy.

The amount of betanine is a good chunk and also aids in the following:
Increase in LBM*
Increase in Strength*
Increase in IGF-1 and Cortisol Reduced
Beta-Alanine is about half the dose it needs to be as most research shows around 3.2g to be an optimal dose. At 1.6 this may need to be doubled up to get a quality amount, but overall BA is there to aid in overall performance/endurance like the claims on the product state.
L-Carn L-Tartrate is also a very good product and ingredient which has been shown to aid endurance, stamina, and overall performance and a great bulk ingredient that many endurance athletes should utilize. I really like the inclusion of this into the formula.
Agmatine at 500mg again is a nice dose, but some may need to double up to get the full effects for pumps. Some like to dose 500mg pre workout and 500mg post-workout (which aids nutrient shuttling in the post-workout period) or some take 500mg upon waking and 500mg pre-workout to get the benefits of the product instead of a 1g blast.

Workout Effects

I trained Back, and coming off a previous low back injury 2 weeks ago I cannot deadlift yet, but I can do many forms of rows and other types of movements to hit my entire back and posterior chain without the compound movement of a deadlift. I started off by taking this 20 minutes prior to training and I train fasted upon waking, so the stims and nootropics got to me in an instant which is a major plus. I started my workout with a giant set of Weighted Back Extensions, HyperExtensions and Pull-ups for 3 sets of 8 which was brutal. My stamina or endurance did not drop at all with about 60-75 seconds between the entire giant set. Next I moved into a killer lat pulldown superset between wide grip and a 45 degree angle close grip pulldown with a 3 second hold and 3 second eccentric which had my lats on fire and the pumps starting to come in. I used my versa grips to keep tension off my biceps and really make sure my back was engaged in every movement and every rep I was using during the workout. Then I moved into a few intensity techniques a low-row dropset with cables, then I used the smith machine for barbell rows using 25 pound plates to get a larger range of motion with a deadstop after each rep, then finished up the workout with Dumbbell Rows going back and forth between each hand one at a time with 0 rest. My workouts are short, quick, and to the point and brutal. By the end of this session my back was on fire and I saw some great pumps and definition in a post-workout posing picture that I attached below.

Overall the flavoring was good, Formula I like but not a major fan of the small additional prop blend, the amount of bulk ingredients at the top for the pump, endurance, and stamina aspect I really did enjoy. No problems with mixing the product, and overall I find this to be an effective pre-workout Volumizer/Small Stim aspect.

Be careful with the lower back injury :( .... I know all injuries are different, I hurt mine DL'ing at 18-19 (Kept working out like a moron that night till I could barely stand) anyways I had a year of PT, and still to this day (7-8yrs later) the smallest things can aggravate it... I hope that's not the case for you :( .... Nice review!

hendricks_yo

hendricks_yo

Awards
I had got some samples off facebook & i did 2 servings .. was BLOWN away by the results i had .. it was everything i had hoped for :)

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Just tried sample one this evening prior to workout and so far, so good. This flavor rocks too. Will give detailed review within a week.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Will be trying my first serving this afternoon!

cfiles

Awards
Tried 1 packet this morning for shoulders day and im really impressed with this product. The taste was good for me in 4oz of water.20 mins or so went by after consuming product i felt in the "zone" and ready to workout. Through my whole workout i had a good pump and tunnel vision was amazing. I also seemed like i could push an extra rep or 2 out either on some lifts. So i would say it helped with endurance too. I had no jitters or anything of that sort either just clean energy/focus. For me i would rate this a 5/5
thanks for the samples.

Myokemist

Awards
Tried 1 packet this morning for shoulders day and im really impressed with this product. The taste was good for me in 4oz of water.20 mins or so went by after consuming product i felt in the "zone" and ready to workout. Through my whole workout i had a good pump and tunnel vision was amazing. I also seemed like i could push an extra rep or 2 out either on some lifts. So i would say it helped with endurance too. I had no jitters or anything of that sort either just clean energy/focus. For me i would rate this a 5/5 thanks for the samples.
Thanks Cfiles! Most people prefer 1-1.5 servings. Now if you're a crackhead like Hendricks ?, then you'll need 2. Don't be deceived by the 150mg of caffeine. It packs a punch, even at that dose.

hendricks_yo

hendricks_yo

Awards
Thanks Cfiles! Most people prefer 1-1.5 servings. Now if you're a crackhead like Hendricks ?, then you'll need 2. Don't be deceived by the 150mg of caffeine. It packs a punch, even at that dose.
& with 2 scoop you get a heafty dose of the main ingredients that really turns it on for a bigger dude like me !

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
^^^^^^^^^^^^^HAHAHAHHAHHAHA ^^^^^^^^^^

1.5 is my sweet spot on normal days and 2 on days im a little groggy

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
Tried out one packet this morning for legs. I used it to replace man gameday. The taste was not that hot in 4oz of water. Was hoping it would taste better. All I can say about this supp is tunnel vision. There was no jitters just real clean focus. I will definitely buy a tub. I've tried focus xt and this still surpasses it on focus. Really blown away at how clean of energy and focus you get from it. I'm a fan. Good job.

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Tried out one packet this morning for legs. I used it to replace man gameday. The taste was not that hot in 4oz of water. Was hoping it would taste better. All I can say about this supp is tunnel vision. There was no jitters just real clean focus. I will definitely buy a tub. I've tried focus xt and this still surpasses it on focus. Really blown away at how clean of energy and focus you get from it. I'm a fan. Good job.
Thank you for the feedback. I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't used the 4oz of water recommendation lol

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So as promised wanted to leave an honest an unbiased review as I do with all products. Yes I am a rep but believe everyone needs a chance.

I did a 2 day run on this using one packet on each day. Legs were trained both days as I am doing a 2 day interval, heavy 4-6 reps one day followed by 20 or so reps, same exercises the next day.

Taste - 3/5 - can't quite tell if it is just the actual flavor or sometimes the difficulty in trying to mask agamatine as I respect how tough this is

Mixibility - With any and all powders I only use a shaker with a wire wisk ball. No clumping/issues whatsoever.

Focus - very good. I sometimes lose focus as I predominatly train fasted first thing in the morning but this seemed to keep me on point.

Pump - very good. When a product claims great pumps (can't recall if this was a claim of Nitramine or not) I general put it to the test by doing legs. When I work out they generally get a good pump but when it gets to the point where it almost hurts from being so swollen then I am happy and claim has been proven.

My only concern and not a big one was my heart was beating very fast both days, now granted I didn't have shakes or jitters but I haven't had a product race my heart in a while. I am a mid level stim person where 200 mgs give or take is my sweet spot.

Would I use/buy this product again? Certainly, again my only negative was the flavor but like anything new, trial and error.

Good luck to Myokem family!

Myokemist

Awards
So as promised wanted to leave an honest an unbiased review as I do with all products. Yes I am a rep but believe everyone needs a chance. I did a 2 day run on this using one packet on each day. Legs were trained both days as I am doing a 2 day interval, heavy 4-6 reps one day followed by 20 or so reps, same exercises the next day. Taste - 3/5 - can't quite tell if it is just the actual flavor or sometimes the difficulty in trying to mask agamatine as I respect how tough this is Mixibility - With any and all powders I only use a shaker with a wire wisk ball. No clumping/issues whatsoever. Focus - very good. I sometimes lose focus as I predominatly train fasted first thing in the morning but this seemed to keep me on point. Pump - very good. When a product claims great pumps (can't recall if this was a claim of Nitramine or not) I general put it to the test by doing legs. When I work out they generally get a good pump but when it gets to the point where it almost hurts from being so swollen then I am happy and claim has been proven. My only concern and not a big one was my heart was beating very fast both days, now granted I didn't have shakes or jitters but I haven't had a product race my heart in a while. I am a mid level stim person where 200 mgs give or take is my sweet spot. Would I use/buy this product again? Certainly, again my only negative was the flavor but like anything new, trial and error. Good luck to Myokem family!
Thanks Double! Appreciate the feedback!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used a sample on my leg day.

I loved the dragon fruit taste, it was on point and not overpowering, wasn't under flavored either. Few shakes of my bottle and it was mixed.

Pump 8/10
Focus 8/10
Mood 9/10 - pikatropin is my jam
Longevity 10/10 - lasted my entire workout plus cardio
Crash 0/10

Gave the other two samples to, two of my guys to try. Thought I'd spread the love.

I'd sure as hell buy a tub! Get your products over to orbitnutrition.com!

Myokemist

Awards
I used a sample on my leg day.

I loved the dragon fruit taste, it was on point and not overpowering, wasn't under flavored either. Few shakes of my bottle and it was mixed.

Pump 8/10
Focus 8/10
Mood 9/10 - pikatropin is my jam
Longevity 10/10 - lasted my entire workout plus cardio
Crash 0/10

Gave the other two samples to, two of my guys to try. Thought I'd spread the love.

I'd sure as hell buy a tub! Get your products over to orbitnutrition.com!
Awesome! Thanks for the review Tyga! And as for OrbitNutrition.com, tell them to respond to my email! LOL

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried 1 pack and today I did 2 packs.

Taste/Mixability 8/10The Dragon Fruit taste was different but good.I mixed it with 8 ounces of water and it mixed right up.

Pumps 9/10 The 1000 mgs of Agmatine was enough to get a decent pump.

Endurance 10/10 With BA,LCLT,and betaine this is where Nitramine shined for me.I really liked the endurance I got.

Focus/Energy 10/10 With the 2 scoops the caffeine,cicticholine, and Pikatropin provided a nice clean energy with great focus.The energy was not to over stimulating but just enough. Nitramine can really be used for any type of physical activity.

Overall 8.5/10 I will be ordering a full bottle to try for my next preworkout powder.

Myokemist

Awards
I tried 1 pack and today I did 2 packs. Taste/Mixability 8/10The Dragon Fruit taste was different but good.I mixed it with 8 ounces of water and it mixed right up. Pumps 9/10 The 1000 mgs of Agmatine was enough to get a decent pump. Endurance 10/10 With BA,LCLT,and betaine this is where Nitramine shined for me.I really liked the endurance I got. Focus/Energy 10/10 With the 2 scoops the caffeine,cicticholine, and Pikatropin provided a nice clean energy with great focus.The energy was not to over stimulating but just enough.Nitramine can really be used for any type of physical activity. Overall 8/10 I will be ordering a full bottle to try for my next preworkout powder.
Thanks for the review!

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
great response so far thank you to all that have tried and like product and thank you to the AM family for being great