AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got my sample about 2 days ago and I used it twice for my workouts, the taste is great not over powering like a lot of watermelon flavor pre workouts I have had before. The energy and focus was awesome, had just enough kick to get you a little jittery but not so much that you want to freak out. Good job over all and thank you for the sample!
When you get a chance, could you provide your review in the products review section? Thank you!

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am not alone :)
it is not the caffeine though. i can have coffee containing that much and not much will happen. there is many more stims in hyde.
there is a pre being tested right now that has 190mg of caffeine per scoop, you would except people to use two scoops. most are using half, saying one blew their mind. no yohimbe or amp, dmaa or anything like that either. just strong dopaminergic and serotonergic modulation. of course norepi, acetylcholine etc. are also increased but it must be the dopamine and serotonine. one serving is strong enough for me and i can take extreme periphera stimuation due to taking an inhibitory medication. this stuff is very centrally active.

blablabla, hyde was not so strong because of the caffeine. is that a new version you posted? large dose of nmt, citrulline-aspartate, aspartate is an excitatory neurotransmitter ad octopamine is a medication as far as i know. it definitely looks like more of a stim than strong coffee ;-)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
it is not the caffeine though. i can have coffee containing that much and not much will happen. there is many more stims in hyde. there is a pre being tested right now that has 190mg of caffeine per scoop, you would except people to use two scoops. most are using half, saying one blew their mind. no yohimbe or amp, dmaa or anything like that either. just strong dopaminergic and serotonergic modulation. of course norepi, acetylcholine etc. are also increased but it must be the dopamine and serotonine. one serving is strong enough for me and i can take extreme periphera stimuation due to taking an inhibitory medication. this stuff is very centrally active. blablabla, hyde was not so strong because of the caffeine. is that a new version you posted? large dose of nmt, citrulline-aspartate, aspartate is an excitatory neurotransmitter ad octopamine is a medication as far as i know. it definitely looks like more of a stim than strong coffee ;-)
I don't know if it's a new version. I know I can't take a full scoop or I get an upset stomach and end up exploding out the back end. If ya know what I mean :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes sir glad I got her into working out she has lost over 30lbs . now wants to tone up
Tell your wife Congratulation's on her progress!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Step 1. Send an email to [email protected]
Step 2. Include your name and shipping address

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woot, more samples.

Get them, I love reading all the. ...

Dang hypermax is strong and Dang hypermax is legit.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Woot, more samples.

Get them, I love reading all the. ...

Dang hypermax is strong and Dang hypermax is legit.
It sure was powerful on back DAT after my 2nd exercise on back I was doing sitting cable row wide grip and I felt like when the Hulk smashed the bad guy on the Avengers movie lol. I love it when ppl look at me like I'm insane smashing the iron.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Took Hypermax preworkout. Very focused and energized. Took about 15 minutes or so to kick in. I seemed to sweat more than usual. I'm very pleased with this product. It mixes very well and is probably the best tasting preworkout mix I have ever had. No jitters, but a feeling of "give me those weights before I lift you instead". No crash after either. I will use it again tomorrow morning

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took Hypermax preworkout. Very focused and energized. Took about 15 minutes or so to kick in. I seemed to sweat more than usual. I'm very pleased with this product. It mixes very well and is probably the best tasting preworkout mix I have ever had. No jitters, but a feeling of "give me those weights before I lift you instead". No crash after either. I will use it again tomorrow morning
Awesome, great review man. Glad you are enjoying it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still samples available.

Send those emails over!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Still samples available.

Send those emails over!
Get your samples guys this is some awesome stuff. Got a sample and Loved it then won a tub of Hypermax this is my new Pre at the moment Loving it great pumps awesome recovery couldn't ask for anything better!!!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Still samples available.

Send those emails over!
Get your samples guys this is some awesome stuff. Got a sample and Loved it then won a tub of Hypermax this is my new Pre at the moment Loving it great pumps awesome recovery couldn't ask for anything better!!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the love brotha!

jcmelton

jcmelton

Awards
Email has been sent. Love some watermelon.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for more samples!

I know most of us have a busy week ahead, but all it takes is one quick email.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Finally took my sample. Went all in with the entire packet. DAMN!!!! Hit me hard!! And then I tore apart the gym!!Crazy intense for me. Almost too crazy!! Review going up now!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, thanks for the review brother!

Yes we recommend people start with 1 scoop, its powerful stuff. Cool thing is its not just a strong stim like most high stim pre workouts, its also great for pumps and endurance, with a full 1g Glycerol, 500mg Agmatine n 100mg Norvaline, pumps should be awesome!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have been on hyde v2 for a bit and it's high stim so I though I would be ok lol.

jcmelton

jcmelton

Awards
As expected, the HyperMax worked like a charm. Now combined with the watermelon flavor, this is truly a blessing. Great stuff.