Found Anti Aging doc in central Georgia

trytestim

Awards
If anyone needs a good doc near Warner Robins, GA, I have found one. I went to a pharmacy that makes compounded T gel and the pharmacist directed me to a local doc who prescribes Arimidex for males. I looked him up and his website recommends the book "The Testosterone Syndrome" by Dr. Eugene Shippen. To me, that says he knows something.

Hit me up if needed:deal:

gregoor

Awards
I could use a Good doctor but cant send you message..

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I could use a Good doctor but cant send you message..
An doc that advertises an anti aging I would stay clear of they use the cookie cutter method like most other.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
An doc that advertises an anti aging I would stay clear of they use the cookie cutter method like most other.
although i use an anti aging clinic i agree with matrix here. the doses and ancilliaries my clinic wanted me on were outrageous. i obviously dont use their protocol as written

kcfreis

Awards
Hey,

new to the site forum. I would like to check this DR out since I live in WR. Please let me know his info.

Thanks,
kc

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hey,

new to the site forum. I would like to check this DR out since I live in WR. Please let me know his info.

Thanks,
kc
Hrt is not a silver bullet and in some cases can be a band aide effect where is covering up hidden issues which could lead into other health issues. Give a drug and for get about proper nutrition, lifestyle, stress management, forget under lying cause. Real smart approach. Drs see high blood sugar what they do tell you to take more medicine to lower it but for get to find out that u r eating like a slob. Giving the drug only encourages bad habits. My hours if the day are dealt with reprogramming brain washed people from typical drs who do not look at root causes. Spend more time rebalancing the body which have been knocked out by drugs which could have been avoided in the first place with proper health counseling.

trytestim

Awards
Maybe I misspoke when I said Anti-Aging. He is an osteopathic Dr dealing in restoritive and functional medicine. Whether or not that raises some concerns, he did an extensive panel of tests and was highly recommended by a local pharmacist. According to the Doc, he looks for the root cause first. He took 7 vials of blood, 12 drops from a pricked finger, and a urine sample.

The Matrix-- the post you quoted above does not mention HRT. Do all anti-aging docs jump straight to HRT before finding root cause? I dont want this to be a pissing match but you seem sketchy with your responses sometimes. Dont get me wrong, I am still in the learning curve but you seem to jump the gun on people's comments and several times have given answers that are barely close to the question asked. Again, dont get me wrong, I do not doubt your knowlege.

trytestim

Awards
kcfreis
I just PM'd you. Let me know if you dont get it.