Formutech Nutrition is in the hunt for our NEXT REP!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. Yea it would.
so far all I've come up with are dashingly handsome genetic abominations. back to the drawing board!!

still waiting for Bruce. I guess he's pretty beat up from the Dallas Europa show and is running a little behind this week. lol. he told me tomorrow we should be able to announce. Just hang in there!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The time has come, ladies and gentlemen!! The newest addition to the Formutech crew is......

double s !!!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats man.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was a difficult decision for sure. Would have loved to get cubs fan and budman too!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow!! Thanks soo much, looking forward to officially be part of the family. Have logged my share of Formutech products and again couldn't be more excited.

Thanks for all the well wishes!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Congrats man....kinda knew it after reading your app. All good, 3rd tines a charm for me. I'm sure they will be recruiting more soon.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Congrats Double S!!! great company and group of guy's to work with..

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats man....kinda knew it after reading your app. All good, 3rd tines a charm for me. I'm sure they will be recruiting more soon.
Our presence here is growing pretty fast, so i wouldn't think it'll be too long!!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Wow!! Thanks soo much, looking forward to officially be part of the family. Have logged my share of Formutech products and again couldn't be more excited.

Thanks for all the well wishes!
Welcome aboard brother.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Look, all you guys have to do is continue making Flexible and you will be good to go for a very long time. Lulz.
That stuff is great. I love it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats! I need to look into this flexible you are all talking about.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats! I need to look into this flexible you are all talking about.
Check out our website, pretty sure we have 10 day sample packs back in stock!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out our website, pretty sure we have 10 day sample packs back in stock!
You guys are the sh!t nice sample package. Just ordered it.

*free shaker cup? Wow! Nicee! Very generous guys. Looking forward to trying your products

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You guys are the sh!t nice sample package. Just ordered it.

*free shaker cup? Wow! Nicee! Very generous guys. Looking forward to trying your products
You will not be disappointed!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I'll post a little review once I get them and try them.
Flexible is my staple. I am someone with sever shoulder injuries and two surgeries. This stuff is a life saver.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Flexible is my staple. I am someone with sever shoulder injuries and two surgeries. This stuff is a life saver.
Haven't looked into it yet. But I sure will now. Good to know Thanx.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I swear by it too, it's done wonders for my knees and hands which used to get really swollen and stiff when I stressed them out a lot

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
My household has several bad knees. Joint supps are really expensive at the store. Be nice to have a year supply.... Disappoints me because I know if my wife's knees didn't bother her some much shed get on them more often.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My household has several bad knees. Joint supps are really expensive at the store. Be nice to have a year supply.... Disappoints me because I know if my wife's knees didn't bother her some much shed get on them more often.
Baduh pssshhhh lol

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bwahahah my wife uses that same excuse. I'm like no need to get on knees, just hang your head off the bed

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
python93

python93

Awards
I'm interested in being a rep! I'm a college student and work at the college so I can recommend all your sups!!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm interested in being a rep! I'm a college student and work at the college so I can recommend all your sups!!!!
oh ok! due to your timely and well detailed app and your keen attention to detail, you're hired!!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
oh ok! due to your timely and well detailed app and your keen attention to detail, you're hired!!
I forgot to put went to college in my app.... Does it matter I never finished? I did get plenty of AA after. Teacher was Bill W.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah that's messed up lol
Lol glad you have a sense of humor about it. Our rep search is over for now though, we picked earlier this week

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too late for an app?

I like long moon-lit walks to the gym, protein shakes, the feel of sweat running down my back, the sound of steel plates clanging against each other, the deep down burn in my muscles after a good set of lifts and having to borrow a wheelchair to get to my truck after leg day. Will submit boudoir photo if needed. I anxiously await hearing from you.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Too late for an app?

I like long moon-lit walks to the gym, protein shakes, the feel of sweat running down my back, the sound of steel plates clanging against each other, the deep down burn in my muscles after a good set of lifts and having to borrow a wheelchair to get to my truck after leg day. Will submit boudoir photo if needed. I anxiously await hearing from you.
Sub'd for pics lol

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Lmao. I love you Chris. Too funny. Holding back my laughs bc everyone is sleeping.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established