Formutech Nutrition is in the hunt for our NEXT REP!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Who wouldn't want a rep that is constantly sesquipedalian gasconading about his callipygous Lmao

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cubsfan815

Great app!!
A good choice for a Formutech Rep, knowledgable and experienced with their products. Excellent AM board presence.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would love a chance to Rep for Formutech. I have really enjoyed their products, and had a blast logging Volatile and Endurance.

A little about me:
I have been using supplements for about 16 years now, and have finally been able to get in tune with what works for me and what doesn't. I must admit, there are times where I will try new products, just to see what the hype is all about, even if I think they might not be great. I have a strong background in sales, and am a top producer for the nation's largest WISP. My sales background has taught me how to interact with people, and how to find the solution that fits a person's individual needs. I'm by no means photo shoot ready lol, but I am a normal guy who can relate to a broad range of people.

Now, as promised the BIG WORDS:

I am a bellwether, with an acumen for coruscant. I make sure to always excogitate. My friends say I am ebullient, cuddlesome, magnanimous, and am a sesquipedalian. I know, I know sometimes I can be very gasconading, but hey lets face it I am callipygous.

Oh and Touey approves me!!
I'm out (lol)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's going on today? This will be open until Sunday guys!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dropping my app.....

Ha, just kidding!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's going on today guys?

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's going on today guys?
Oh you know, just hanging out. And waiting...... To see who the next Formutech rep is going to be and......what crazy Promo will be accompanying

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Swanks you have your work cut out for you brother. Picking a rep is tough work.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely. You make everything easy. I ve seen your work ethic, beastly bro.
Aw shucks. Lol:)

Nothing compared to you brother!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is tomorrow the day?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I am going to put an APP in now

I am 34 years old and have been training seriously for the last few years. The last few months my training has taken a different turn due to the fact that I am able to get into the gym more! I have learned a lot about supplementation and know what work for me....so far. I ask a lot of questions and give little advice, due to the fact I haven't tried everything. The things I have tried I comment on them and let people know how I reacted and gained from them. For instance Enurance, great BCAA profile which provided me with extra energy and "endurance" while trining, most certainly cardio. Volatile, another Formutech product, paved the way for a preworkout that is not overly stimmed which is perfect for someone who is using a PH.

With all that said I feel that I participate in many conversations/threads here (and on another board) providing humor, education and a good prescience. I am a family man and work stupid hours. That being said I can relate to many who are not training for a competition but those who are training for themselves. Someone who trying to make their lifestyle a healthy lifestyle. I can provide them with confidence and help them continue and for some start a new lifestyle that can potentially better their daily activity.

I look forward to training, teaching and learning with your company and with fellow AMer's, I can also carry this over (a little) into the other forum site. Thanks for giving all of us the chance to represent a company that has been able to prove themselves over time.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Swanky, man you have some work ahead if ya. Reading over the apps I think we have some potential here.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Side note since seeing this thread jogged my memory. REM product, nutritional label says 20 servings but product say 40 servings. So what is it? 20 scoops or 40 scoops in the tub? Thanks, now back to your regularly schedule program :p

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Side note since seeing this thread jogged my memory. REM product, nutritional label says 20 servings but product say 40 servings. So what is it? 20 scoops or 40 scoops in the tub? Thanks, now back to your regularly schedule program :p
lol, sorry! I believe it is 40 servings :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have spoken with Bruce about our candidates this morning and we should have an announcement tomorrow!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everything I have seen suggest 40 servings. I have seen labels of the old resurrect that were 20 servings.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everything I have seen suggest 40 servings. I have seen labels of the old resurrect that were 20 servings.
Ah, that makes sense! Because one review called it Resurrect and then another product description called it Resurrect. Ha ha. Nice. Such a good price for a sleep aid, actually will last a full month through with nightly use. I've just finished up a bottle of Nimbus' Abyss Unparalleled. Good product but NP doesn't carry it yet and I've been buying most of my stuff off NP recently so, didn't want to shop elsewhere for stuff :p

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah, that makes sense! Because one review called it Resurrect and then another product description called it Resurrect. Ha ha. Nice. Such a good price for a sleep aid, actually will last a full month through with nightly use. I've just finished up a bottle of Nimbus' Abyss Unparalleled. Good product but NP doesn't carry it yet and I've been buying most of my stuff off NP recently so, didn't want to shop elsewhere for stuff :p
I'd recommend only using 5/7 days of the week, phenibut can cause dependancy if you use every day

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it is, please start with 1/2 a dose
Will do, hate it when I try a new sleep aid and can't wake up the next day without feeling all groggy. Ha ha.

I'd recommend only using 5/7 days of the week, phenibut can cause dependancy if you use every day
Gotcha. So I'll just do what I did with Resurrect P.M., only use it on days I lift (3 on 1 off).

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounding like a rep already !!!
nah.. Some reps would be like.. "Oh looking for a sleep aid? Have you tried our new stimulant, it makes me so wired."

Last edited:
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nah.. Some reps would be like.. "Oh looking for a sleep aid? Have you tried our new stimulate, it makes me so wired."
LOL, truth!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Excitement is a natural high.... That doesn't last kinda like ED pills or first time having sex

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm waiting to hear back from Bruce on this today. Stay tuned!