Formex after Epi, 1 T Tren 6 week run..

Fat6

Awards
Hey, I never ran A SERM before. ( always ran OTC)

CYCLE:
1T Tren 4 weeks, bridged in Epistane at week 3, (30,40 50,50). Total run time 6 weeks
PCT:
Ran Liquid Clomid, 4 ml days 1-3............3 ml days 4-10...........1.5 ml until gone (appx 20 days)

Im on TRT 100 mg EW Test Cyp. (just so ya have the whole picture)

Wanting to add in Formex for rebound/cruise till next cycle. (Ive run Formex in alot of different applications, just not following a SERM.)

50,50,25,25,25...ect.....ect??? too much to begin with?

Comments, Questions. Thanks!

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I'm running Formex after a 6 week Epi/Tren cycle with Clomid during PCT. I'm using 25 mg./day as a bridge to my next cycle (and liking it very much), but I see nothing wrong with your plan.

Crowbar

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I never ran A SERM before. ( always ran OTC)

CYCLE:
1T Tren 4 weeks, bridged in Epistane at week 3, (30,40 50,50). Total run time 6 weeks
PCT:
Ran Liquid Clomid, 4 ml days 1-3............3 ml days 4-10...........1.5 ml until gone (appx 20 days)

Im on TRT 100 mg EW Test Cyp. (just so ya have the whole picture)

Wanting to add in Formex for rebound/cruise till next cycle. (Ive run Formex in alot of different applications, just not following a SERM.)

50,50,25,25,25...ect.....ect??? too much to begin with?

Comments, Questions. Thanks!
Why would you run a pct if you are on TRT?

Fat6

Awards
Why would you run a pct if you are on TRT?
Well its two fold actually.
-First, to see if I was totally shutdown(I was 213 Total T) so still producing a small bit when I started TRT.
-Next, more of an experiment, too see if there was a raise in my libedo (which the 1 T Tren killed)

So, I found a pretty clear cut positive recovery from the Clomid at these doses, and my libedo is up.

Now Im lookin to cruise till next cycle, but dont want to drop my E too low and get sawdust joints..... Thats why Im looking at dosage differences with the Formex.

Formex is an awsome product, and Im always lookin to add a new perspective to things

Last edited: