Epi/ Furaguno pulse w/formex eod for the gyno prone

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is my pulse I'm about to start. I've done some AS before,(Its been a while). And Some PH as well. Nothing too major. Please give me your advice for a gyno prone/ a little pre existing gyno dude.
1. M,W,F 20mg/100mg Epi/fur
2. MWF 40mg/133mg
3.-8. Same
25mg Formex on Off Days
PCT
25MG Formex ED
Clomid 100mg per day 1st week
Nolva 20MG per day 1st week
Clomid 50mg ED next 3 weeks
Nolva 10mg ED Next 3 weeks

Let Me know what you think guys.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
No need for the Nolva PCT--you already have Clomid which is enough.

Crowbar

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
repost from orig. thread from sup section.
--------------------
edit* i dont think it sucks, just needs some tinkering.

the epi/fura is dosed too low for noticiable gains, and what you do see will be from the epi.

use epi @ 30mg and go up.

use the fura starting @ 300mg, and go up.
anything less, you wont see anything from it.

what is up with the m/w/f thing. these aren't long estered steroids. they are orals, with a short half life. maybe 8hrs at the most.
so with that, you'll need to split up the dosage to 2-3 times per day.
with 10mg of epi & 150mg of fura pre w/o.

if you can go 8 weeks, fine, but 6 would be okay also.

pct looks fine, but pick one, nolva, or clomid. no need for both.

and save the formex for week 3 of pct. and get something like animal stak to take alog with the nolva for 3 weeks.

doesn't seem like you researched this too much. but idk, maybe you thought you would minimize shut down or something. idk.

you are running non aromatizable steroids, that are anti gyno so to speak, they should help remove it, but wont be much good without the right diet. you gotta get unfat.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm trying not to shut down, You're right. I had a gyno issue 14 days into 50mg/day of Hdrol. I dont want a repeat of that. Epi seem like it's safer as far as gyno goes. I'm pulsing to not cause any shut down and to minimize sides. I also read that pulsing gains are easier to maintain since they come on over a longer period of time. Minimize sides, keep gains, less pct, stay on longer.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone else?

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Pulsing makes no sense to me as these are all short acting orals--that is, far less than 24 hrs. With androgen use one of the primary concerns is to maintain consistent blood levels of the androgens; you really don't want your blood levels of these drugs rising and falling precipitously. You want to avoid the roller coaster cascade of hormonal effects.

Would pulsing cause less shutdown--maybe, but I think given enough time your body will shut down whether you pulse or use a straight dosing protocol. However, I'm CERTAIN you will obtain much less results.

My feeling is that Epi--at least for me--is so side effect free, and relatively mild, that I see no reason to pulse. You have the Formex in there for gyno protection (even though Epi has anti-estrogen effects, I realize you may be prone and are paranoid, and other people have reported gyno from Epi).

So, I would forget the pulse and go straight through; if you feel the need for protection use either 25 mg. Formex ED, or 50 mg. EOD throughout the cycle. This dose of Formex should give you all the protection you need, but it can always be bumped up to 50 mg. ED if need be--though I think this unlikely.

Crowbar

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
isn't furaguno---orstan-a a strong anti-e as well though, as it does not amortize at all. doesn't that mean that formex is useless because he is taking two ph's that don't convert to gyno at all?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Pulsing makes no sense to me as these are all short acting orals--that is, far less than 24 hrs. With androgen use one of the primary concerns is to maintain consistent blood levels of the androgens; you really don't want your blood levels of these drugs rising and falling precipitously. You want to avoid the roller coaster cascade of hormonal effects.

Would pulsing cause less shutdown--maybe, but I think given enough time your body will shut down whether you pulse or use a straight dosing protocol. However, I'm CERTAIN you will obtain much less results.

My feeling is that Epi--at least for me--is so side effect free, and relatively mild, that I see no reason to pulse. You have the Formex in there for gyno protection (even though Epi has anti-estrogen effects, I realize you may be prone and are paranoid, and other people have reported gyno from Epi).

So, I would forget the pulse and go straight through; if you feel the need for protection use either 25 mg. Formex ED, or 50 mg. EOD throughout the cycle. This dose of Formex should give you all the protection you need, but it can always be bumped up to 50 mg. ED if need be--though I think this unlikely.

Crowbar
the point of pulsing is that using short acting orals to lessen the suppression and allow your test to rebound using an AI like 6br or formex

i understand the logic of consistent blood levels being better etc.. but pulsing you take the epi, which has a half life of ~6hrs, during your training window, and on off days it is out of your system

epi is an AI at only low doses of 10-20mg, but at normal cycles and pulses the doses are much higher + the fear is that the gyno will come AFTER the cycle and not during

oak2429

Awards
anything under 250mgs of furaguno wont do ****

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
A couple of points: until I see definitive proof that pulsing OVER TIME produces less supression than straight dosing, it's just guess work. I don't think this will turn out to be the case, however. So, while pulsing my take longer--and who knows how much longer-- to produce supression, it will produce supression.

Second, I can understand the fear of someone who is especially gyno prone. I think what's going on here is that even during a very suppressive cycle T levels perhaps never truly reach zero--there's still some (however slight) T left in the system. In the meantime the body has sensed low estrogen levels (due to low T levels), and has responded by upregulating the aromatase enzyme and, or, upregulating estrogen receptors. Thus, what T is left is now aromatized at a MUCH greater rate, and there is a greater concentration of estrogen receptors.

So, it does look like Formex could be useful during a non-aromatizing cycle IF you're prone to gyno.

Crowbar

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the Help ya'll. Should I log My progress?

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Sure, let us know how you structured it, where you began, and how it turned out for you.

Crowbar

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
he said he was dosing 100mg a day 3 days a week.