(Dowsett et al. 1989).

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Maybe something like described below happens explaining biomans experience:

Unexpected pharmacological interactions may also occur
with aromatase inhibitors. One example of this is the
adverse interaction of AG and danazol (Dowsett et al.
1985). As described above, AG markedly suppresses
aromatase activity and plasma oestradiol concentrations in
postmenopausal women. Danazol has little effect on total
oestrogen concentrations, but its marked suppression of
SHBG levels leads to an approximate doubling of percentfree
oestradiol.
These effects were shown to be maintained
when the two drugs were combined and the impact of this
was that the concentration of free oestradiol was sustained,
despite the reduction in total oestradiol concentrations

exerted by AG.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just to add to the shop talk.

I have a small pea sized lump just like Bioman.

Formestane at a low dose ELIMINATED it completed last summer. It came back, although smaller, a few weeks after stopping the form.

6oxo did absolutely nothing for the remaining lump as of the last 4 weeks. That was disappointing.

Not sure if that adds to any of the above theories, but it's the exact opposite of Bioman's experience. I have no clue whatsoever if my lump is an estrogen problem, prolactin, or combination of the two. So anyone's guess is as good as mine LOL :laugh:

Good discussion fellas :cheers:

Intellectual

Awards
Hey guys can someone point me in the direction of the best formestane product (I mean the manufacturer/brand).

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, Celc. I was hoping for a reduction with form and maybe it could happen if I stayed on it for longer..but who knows. I have gotten almost total elimination with 6-Bromo, most notably 2nd Gear.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting, Celc. I was hoping for a reduction with form and maybe it could happen if I stayed on it for longer..but who knows. I have gotten almost total elimination with 6-Bromo, most notably 2nd Gear.
I used aPCT (also bromo) for pct after my Pmag/Form run. And during that first bit of pct is when the lump came back, maybe 10 days in. I dosed aPCT 100/75/50/25.

On that note, it's VERY VERY possible that I did myself in with too low of a dose of bromo. I noticed that the other aggression/strength/libido effects weren't in the same ballpark as Hyperdrol (200mg bromo) so it could have been my own fault with not enough bromo.

As for form dosage, I only used 1 pump 2-3 times per day through the 6 week cycle. IIRC, the lump was gone in 10 days. Bioman, I've heard of maybe 1 or 2 others that had gyno aggravation with form... in all of those cases, the lump was REALLY new and they were hoping for a "letro-like" emergency damage control effect. How new is your lump or is this an ongoing problem?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I've had it for about 2 years. Actually had it removed and a little bit of it came back. I'd go in to get it taken out again but it's really small and not noticable..plus it's not very nice to stare at a $6K med bill wondering if insurance will cover it or not.

The knot kinda acts as my E barometer. If I drink too much coffee or do other things to elevate E, it gets aggrevated. lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've had it for about 2 years. Actually had it removed and a little bit of it came back. I'd go in to get it taken out again but it's really small and not noticable..plus it's not very nice to stare at a $6K med bill wondering if insurance will cover it or not.

The knot kinda acts as my E barometer. If I drink too much coffee or do other things to elevate E, it gets aggrevated. lol
i recommend you stop watching 'the view'. lol.:nono:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I think it's from hanging out around here. I probably soak up some of the excess estrogen that is thrown about. :)

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Formestane wins! or so I hear :p have yet to try it but probably will soon.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Actually, I think it's from hanging out around here. I probably soak up some of the excess estrogen that is thrown about. :)
haha, exactly why i like formestane so much.:beerchug:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I too am a fan of topical Form over a month after last cycle and everything is the same weight strength etc. this is a first time for me

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I too am a fan of topical Form over a month after last cycle and everything is the same weight strength etc. this is a first time for me
are u still using formestane? IIRC, you were gonna use form through your whole pct right? Or am I confused :think:

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
I've used several trans d's and have found shaving and using them fresh out of the shower works best. With the formestane, it absorbed and dried so quickly I never felt like it washed off or lost potency. I'm no scientist, but I would think a fast drying trans d would absorb more than an oral just because it doesn't lose most of it in the stomach. At any rate, my results were good, so I reccomend trying it.
Hmm, here lies the problem with me and transdermals. I cannot stand having to put something on and then wait in front of a fan for it to work. However, if this truly does absorb quickly, then it is most definitely worth giving a shot.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmm, here lies the problem with me and transdermals. I cannot stand having to put something on and then wait in front of a fan for it to work. However, if this truly does absorb quickly, then it is most definitely worth giving a shot.
Don't make it more complicated than it needs to be. Get out of the shower, apply the TD, and let it dry for 2-3 minutes while you shave, brush your teeth, and spike your flat top :afro:

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Don't make it more complicated than it needs to be. Get out of the shower, apply the TD, and let it dry for 2-3 minutes while you shave, brush your teeth, and spike your flat top :afro:
Lol!

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ForceofGreen Transdermals absorb in under 2 minutes. I literally apply them and get dressed without any wait at all.

lookinfit75

Awards
I've been using it for close to a week now in conjuction with my HCG shots leading into PCT. Even though the HCG will technically spike Estro and cause some bloat I am actually drying out a bit but my strength is down and I haven't lost any weight yet.
Just curious, how many of you guys have used this stuff after a long cycle of injectables? This is my first run with any kind of anti-E.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been using it for close to a week now in conjuction with my HCG shots leading into PCT. Even though the HCG will technically spike Estro and cause some bloat I am actually drying out a bit but my strength is down and I haven't lost any weight yet.
Just curious, how many of you guys have used this stuff after a long cycle of injectables? This is my first run with any kind of anti-E.
Not in my experience, but through asking around, the consensus is that most don't even consider formestane with injectables. I usually get shot down when I bring it up, even though I don't quite understand the logic.

IMO if there's mild possibility of estrogenic symptoms, formestane should do the trick for prevention or taking care of mild symptoms. If there's a major growing gyno problem, of course I'd choose something that wipes out estrogen almost completely like letro.

...eh, i don't think my post helped you at all :laugh:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 0
bleedingthrou Supplements 3
jart45 Supplements 0
feelingfizzy Anabolics 10