Formestane ?'s

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Is Formex effective in comparison to transdermal formestane? I've read that oral formestane lowers SHBG, is this true and does transdermal application lower SHBG as well?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is Formex effective in comparison to transdermal formestane? I've read that oral formestane lowers SHBG, is this true and does transdermal application lower SHBG as well?
anything formex can do, td form or form lv can do better, imo. i tried formex, and i seriously don't see why everyone is so enamored with it-td and now lv both worked much better for me.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Why do you love it Imeniaan?
i gives me great mood, it leans me out significantly, big increase in libido (i want to have sex at least 6 times/day, lol, poor girlfriend), significant increase in strength, increase in vascular appearance, better sleep (not the first week though!), bigger pumps in the gym and last but not least, it gives me that great alpha male feeling.

transdermal formestane is truly amazing, can not understand why people buy all those over priced, over hyped herbal s.hit, while formestane can give you really what you pay for.

that's why i love it!

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
can't wait to stack formestane with d-aspartic acid! imo, those two supplements are all you need for a big boost in testosterone.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I'll be stacking formestane LV and sustain alpha LV. Ill be placing my order in 5 days, so expect a log in about a week.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'll be stacking formestane LV and sustain alpha LV. Ill be placing my order in 5 days, so expect a log in about a week.
in for the this, interested to see results.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
how much of a break should you take after running form for about 4 weeks?

shutdown would be my main concern...

I'm loving it and already planning future use : )

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how much of a break should you take after running form for about 4 weeks?

shutdown would be my main concern...

I'm loving it and already planning future use : )
after form your test will be high and estrogen low-something like testopro or pytotest would be perfect. give yourself adequate time off after a cycle of form.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
how do i handle sleeping with the girl while on topical form?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
yeah two bottles of LV on the way, but unfortunately, they got slightly delayed and won't be here on time for the weekend (i'm going to be spending the w/e at her place)... should i start tapering down right now? and maybe only take the morning dose on Friday and Saturday and shower before any... activity (cough)... ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how do i handle sleeping with the girl while on topical form?
to be safe use form an hour before and preferably take a shower. i have always been of the opinion that after an hour residual rub off will be so minor to be of no consequence. remember form was once prescribed to women so it's not like you are feeding her rat poison.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
so it's cool to take a shower an hour after application? is that what ur saying T? thanks for the advice yet again!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so it's cool to take a shower an hour after application? is that what ur saying T? thanks for the advice yet again!
don't make it a habit but it should be cool. try standing in front of a fan after applying-this helps speed absorption and increases the 'rush', i love it, lol. also try using surgical gloves on hands when applying-this prevents the form from being absorbed in palms of hands just to be washed off and wasted.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
to be safe use form an hour before and preferably take a shower. i have always been of the opinion that after an hour residual rub off will be so minor to be of no consequence. remember form was once prescribed to women so it's not like you are feeding her rat poison.
It might boost her libido lol.

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
This is good. If I am going to be around my baby or when my girl was preggo, I applied form to the tops of my feet and just kept socks on through the night. Yep, I'm the guy that wears socks during sex(but it works). Aren't you glad you know that now?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
This is good. If I am going to be around my baby or when my girl was preggo, I applied form to the tops of my feet and just kept socks on through the night. Yep, I'm the guy that wears socks during sex(but it works). Aren't you glad you know that now?
hahaha. well i'm glad i know--i was thinking of ways to be creative with it this weekend, but this tops all. haha.

damn it may be hard to rub four squirts of form on the tops of my feet tho! :biglaugh:

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
hahaha. well i'm glad i know--i was thinking of ways to be creative with it this weekend, but this tops all. haha.

damn it may be hard to rub four squirts of form on the tops of my feet tho! :biglaugh:
It'll be easier than you think. You might want to trim them with clippers or shave them first(or am I the only one with hobbit feet).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It'll be easier than you think. You might want to trim them with clippers or shave them first(or am I the only one with hobbit feet).
thanks for sharing-NOT! LOL

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is good. If I am going to be around my baby or when my girl was preggo, I applied form to the tops of my feet and just kept socks on through the night.
right on. good strategy

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
by the way, i went with arm pits. worked pretty well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
by the way, i went with arm pits. worked pretty well.
the results are well worth the initial stinging, lol. this has become one of my favorite areas to apply to.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It is a good application site, the only drawback is that that is one of the sweatiest places....so risk of transfer is high.
apply it before a workout-it's like the sweat activates it. shower afterwards and no problem. it's like that area is a sponge!

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
im about to start CEL's topical Formestane in week 3 of my M-drol PCT... does anyone have any recommendations for dosing??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
im about to start CEL's topical Formestane in week 3 of my M-drol PCT... does anyone have any recommendations for dosing??
what else you taking?

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I went with the Formestane LV and am very happy with it. Of course I am stacking it with Sustain Alpha so there are some extra benefits being reaped. This LV technology is wonderful!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I went with the Formestane LV and am very happy with it. Of course I am stacking it with Sustain Alpha so there are some extra benefits being reaped. This LV technology is wonderful!
i was impressed with the formestane lv, i had all but given up on a effective oral form delivery.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42
Anabolics 15