Formestane in pct, tons of conflicting evidence.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Not sure wether or not to use formestane in my pct after this cycle. Have pharma CLOMID and NOLVA and exem, but want to save the exem for next year when I have the balls for tr3st.

So formestane in pct, any consensus?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Not sure wether or not to use formestane in my pct after this cycle. Have pharma CLOMID and NOLVA and exem, but want to save the exem for next year when I have the balls for tr3st.

I asked this question a while back and got a lot of conflicting answers. But it did prompt me to do more of my own research.
Formestane has exogenous anabolic activity within the body via conversion, the same as prohormones. As it stands, Formestane is a suicidal AI prohormone. So I'd avoid it in PCT and use a low dose of Exemestane instead. I know you said you wanted to save it but using a prohormone for a prohormone PCT is counterproductive.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
100mg a day or less is cool for pct imo

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive used it in PCT before but was only running 75mg. I believe the PH effects don't take
place until you get to about 400mg per day.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established

Completely fine. Anything that that directly suppresses E2 will have a net positive effect on recovery regardless of androgenic metabolites. E2 is more suppressive than anything, even more than deca or tren.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stay under 125mg/day and you will be fine. The ph effect really doesn't take place until really high doses (like 200-400mg/day) and even then it is still mild.

Form is a really, really good estrogen management compound. I wish I knew where to get it these days. Stuff is amazing.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Completely fine. Anything that that directly suppresses E2 will have a net positive effect on recovery regardless of androgenic metabolites. E2 is more suppressive than anything, even more than deca or tren.
Mind if I pick your brain with some questions in pm, just trying to learn.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Stay under 125mg/day and you will be fine. The ph effect really doesn't take place until really high doses (like 200-400mg/day) and even then it is still mild.

Form is a really, really good estrogen management compound. I wish I knew where to get it these days. Stuff is amazing.
Assault Lab's Estro Strike contains Formestane.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It still is in the U.K. Is there a T.D Formestane?
Well, everything is available in the UK. Superdrol too. If I felt like skirting the customs house I'd try that route for Form and SD.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
One of the best investments I had. Buying 8 formestane bottles preban:)

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ran 150 mg first 2 weeks in PCT and then down to 75 mg when I started reduce XT at the beginning of week 3 and let me tell you formestane did ****ing wonders for my pct. going off of it was no issue. Kept all of my muscle measurements, weight and strength continues to go up even though I'm not using anything un natural as of now

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
I ran 150 mg first 2 weeks in PCT and then down to 75 mg when I started reduce XT at the beginning of week 3 and let me tell you formestane did ****ing wonders for my pct. going off of it was no issue. Kept all of my muscle measurements, weight and strength continues to go up even though I'm not using anything un natural as of now
Time and time again I try to impress upon people the importance of E2 suppression during PCT. It's better to crash it into the ground and deal with the side effects than to have it even slightly out of range. Not that crashing it is ideal, but crashing it for a month or two won't permanently harm you, whereas having it even slightly above normal during or (especially) after PCT certainly could.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Time and time again I try to impress upon people the importance of E2 suppression during PCT. It's better to crash it into the ground and deal with the side effects than to have it even slightly out of range. Not that crashing it is ideal, but crashing it for a month or two won't permanently harm you, whereas having it even slightly above normal during or (especially) after PCT certainly could.
PM'd you thanks so much bro.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
So if somebody could still get Estro Strike (Formestane) would you advise that they use it during the last two weeks of their prohormone cycle and for the first two weeks of PCT with their SERM? To keep the E2 down.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Personally I have never used it in pct, but form was by far one of my favorites ever