Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok. Maybe my next pay.
I decided to get some epi for the time being.
Thanks for your advice guys.
never tried epi and never plan too...why would i when there is formabolic available and formestane has decades of human research and use behind it. epi is the flavor of the month formestane has stood the test of time!!!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
never tried epi and never plan too...why would i when there is formabolic available and formestane has decades of human research and use behind it. epi is the flavor of the month formestane has stood the test of time!!!
Epistane is actually in a different class and other than its anti-estrogenic traits, it's nothing like Formestane. Epi will make u grow and do significantly more for the body than Form but will also suppress the crap outta u compared to Form.

They usually aren't substitutes for each other.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Epistane is actually in a different class and other than its anti-estrogenic traits, it's nothing like Formestane. Epi will make u grow and do significantly more for the body than Form but will also suppress the crap outta u compared to Form.

They usually aren't substitutes for each other.
i don't think that is the epi he was refering to...at least it's not the one i was.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
What epi?
I was thinking the same when they mentioned it was the recent hype of the month

Epi as in OL Epic or Follidrone

I said from the start we should avoid short-forming it to epi lol

ablaman

Awards
You are correct.
I am referring to EP1C by OL as recommended by Tyga.

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
I like this ****!!

Goes on smooth, no residue, even makes me smell fresh lmao

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just started today so we'll see. Running 4 pumps with some other natty goodies as a bridge to my cycle next month.
4 pumps will git er done

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Just started today so we'll see. Running 4 pumps with some other natty goodies as a bridge to my cycle next month.
Nice that's got some killer potential

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like this ****!!

Goes on smooth, no residue, even makes me smell fresh lmao

Glad to hear you like it!

If you want to get more, you can save 20% at our site ironflexsupps dot com on your whole order with the code "LUKE20". ;)

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Transform vs Formabolic

Finished a bottle of Formabolic and started Transform one week ago.

Application - both apply easy via pump. Transform spreads out easier covering more of an area quicker as it is closer to a liquid then Formabolic (a bit thicker gel like).
Smell - Transform has a nice lemony scent (g-friend likes it) where Formabolic has a smell I cannot describe - it's not scented, but i like it. G-friend is not crazy about it.
Drying - Transform wins - dries almost immediately; however, Formabolic dries within 3-4 minutes.
Immediate effectiveness - Formabolic comes on right away - I feel a rush and I get an immediate pump and wicked vascularity. Transform - I don't notice anything.

Overall effectiveness and winner for me: Formabolic (also better than formeron)
-Water weight dropped more over 24 hours and over days.
-Provided an immediate rush followed by a pump and wicked vascularity (loved using this stuff pre-workout).
-You really looked forward to applying it.
-Fantastic product.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Transform vs Formabolic Finished a bottle of Formabolic and started Transform one week ago. Application - both apply easy via pump. Transform spreads out easier covering more of an area quicker as it is closer to a liquid then Formabolic (a bit thicker gel like). Smell - Transform has a nice lemony scent (g-friend likes it) where Formabolic has a smell I cannot describe - it's not scented, but i like it. G-friend is not crazy about it. Drying - Transform wins - dries almost immediately; however, Formabolic dries within 3-4 minutes. Immediate effectiveness - Formabolic comes on right away - I feel a rush and I get an immediate pump and wicked vascularity. Transform - I don't notice anything. Overall effectiveness and winner for me: Formabolic (also better than formeron) -Water weight dropped more over 24 hours and over days. -Provided an immediate rush followed by a pump and wicked vascularity (loved using this stuff pre-workout). -You really looked forward to applying it. -Fantastic product.
Awesome comparison! Thanks for the mini review and honesty bobby

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Transform vs Formabolic

Finished a bottle of Formabolic and started Transform one week ago.

Application - both apply easy via pump. Transform spreads out easier covering more of an area quicker as it is closer to a liquid then Formabolic (a bit thicker gel like).
Smell - Transform has a nice lemony scent (g-friend likes it) where Formabolic has a smell I cannot describe - it's not scented, but i like it. G-friend is not crazy about it.
Drying - Transform wins - dries almost immediately; however, Formabolic dries within 3-4 minutes.
Immediate effectiveness - Formabolic comes on right away - I feel a rush and I get an immediate pump and wicked vascularity. Transform - I don't notice anything.

Overall effectiveness and winner for me: Formabolic (also better than formeron)
-Water weight dropped more over 24 hours and over days.
-Provided an immediate rush followed by a pump and wicked vascularity (loved using this stuff pre-workout).
-You really looked forward to applying it.
-Fantastic product.
Sounds like great stuff Bobby!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think IronFlex needs to have a logging opportunity soon on Formabolic :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think IronFlex needs to have a logging opportunity soon on Formabolic :)
i agree...more people need to experience the truely remarkable effects of formabolic!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i agree...more people need to experience the truely remarkable effects of formabolic!!!
Unfortunately for you, you would not be able to be considered for the logging opp. since you have already logged it. I know that is not what you were wanting to hear but, the truth hurts sometimes. :p

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately for you, you would not be able to be considered for the logging opp. since you have already logged it. I know that is not what you were wanting to hear but, the truth hurts sometimes. :p
unfortunately for me i am not able to use it at this time....this is why i said it would be an opportunity for others to experience it's great effects....

pay attention!!!:hitwithrock:

lol

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
unfortunately for me i am not able to use it at this time....this is why i said it would be an opportunity for others to experience it's great effects....

pay attention!!!:hitwithrock:

lol
You cycling off atm bigt?

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Guys, I'm running a comparison of transdermal formestane products as I try to get the best deal

FORMABOLIC
1 serving/2 pumps formabolic = 50mg. 120 servings (so 240 pumps?). 120ml bottle

TRANSFORM
1 pump = 2ml = 100mg. 90 servings per 180ml bottle

FORMERON
1 pump = 1.5ml = 75mg. 80 servings. 120ml bottle.

Can someone tell me if I got these numbers right? Thank you

warrior737

Awards
Best deal right now is formabolic at island supps. its onsale for 26$. Plus there flat rate shipping is ridiculously fast. jp_x_type plus I love the smell of it. haahha

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys, I'm running a comparison of transdermal formestane products as I try to get the best deal

FORMABOLIC
1 serving/2 pumps formabolic = 50mg. 120 servings (so 240 pumps?). 120ml bottle

TRANSFORM
1 pump = 2ml = 100mg. 90 servings per 180ml bottle

FORMERON
1 pump = 1.5ml = 75mg. 80 servings. 120ml bottle.

Can someone tell me if I got these numbers right? Thank you
For formabolic, you have it right.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Just picked up 3 more bottles Formabolic.

I basically throw in a bottle or 3 of a transdermal formestane product with every order I place these days. It's that good...

I'm stacking it with Pro-Viron (was on it already before I started, and read formestane at the 250mg dose I'm taking reduces DHT), AIs and natty test boosters and Im seeing great results

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. Just picked up 3 more bottles Formabolic.

I basically throw in a bottle or 3 of a transdermal formestane product with every order I place these days. It's that good...

I'm stacking it with Pro-Viron (was on it already before I started, and read formestane at the 250mg dose I'm taking reduces DHT), AIs and natty test boosters and Im seeing great results
Nice!