Formabolic

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally do not like my e2 lower than mid teens or I start feeling like crap. Any Formestane product is going to likely bother you if you already run that low.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally do not like my e2 lower than mid teens or I start feeling like crap. Any Formestane product is going to likely bother you if you already run that low.
Kisaj's got you covered

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This!! You have to double dose it to get suppression. I do love the effects of 200-250mgs though :)
libido is insane at that dose!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Hope you enjoy it!
i had hoped he was sending it to me...... in care of...inneedofformabolic.com
all donations are tax deductable!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This site asked me for my credit card information. Seems legit.
hopefully you made a donation...formabolic is badly needed!!!

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
My Formabolic just came in, that bottle is filled up to the brim lol
Glad to see that, nice to get your $$ worth.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My Formabolic just came in, that bottle is filled up to the brim lol Glad to see that, nice to get your $$ worth.
That's cuz were dope.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Start this little natty run tommorow with formabolic, see how it goes. I'll post my thoughts in a few days.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
My Formabolic just came in, that bottle is filled up to the brim lol
Glad to see that, nice to get your $$ worth.
No potato chip bags here

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No potato chip bags here
Liar! Your greasey hands and crumbs on your face and shirt prove otherwise. And enough with the Ben & Jerry's already! Don't you think two quarts is enough for one night?!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liar! Your greasey hands and crumbs on your face and shirt prove otherwise. And enough with the Ben & Jerry's already! Don't you think two quarts is enough for one night?!
Dude, I dunno what got into me last night but I put down a lb of prime rib, a loaded sweet potato and a freggin $6.50 Yogurt Mountain bucket...

T3 makes me REALLY hungry, lol.

Potato chips look like a misdemeanor compared to my crimes last night.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, I dunno what got into me last night but I put down a lb of prime rib, a loaded sweet potato and a freggin $6.50 Yogurt Mountain bucket...

The prime rib and sweet tater are nothing to be ashamed of! No idea about the yogurt mountain. Never heard of them.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The prime rib and sweet tater are nothing to be ashamed of! No idea about the yogurt mountain. Never heard of them.
Yeah, YM it's like a buffet of yogurts and crazy toppings. They weigh it at the end and charge based on that.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

If that meal was a crime, then lock me up and throw away the key. That is a normal dinner for me, except it is usually about 16-20oz of steak or 2-3 chicken breasts, starches piling over the plate, and maybe a head of broccoli. Then an hour later I am making 2 pb+js.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm cutting right now. And that meal caused me to bust 3400kcals, which is a solid 5700 kcal over where I needed to be for cutting purposes.

Plus, the prime rib was super fatty. I mean like 50-60g of fat was eaten from the meat alone. Too much. Way way too much since my diet on the weekends is supposed to be low fat high carb.

Anyways, it was greasy, buttered up, and I forgot to mention I ate a buttered up dinner roll too. Nonetheless, I'm bout to go kill my legs in da gym.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Formabolic may not not have the best bottle or smell... But this stuff really works!!! Nips get tight soon as u apply seem like. Lol never experienced anything like this with other formestane products..

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formabolic may not not have the best bottle or smell... But this stuff really works!!! Nips get tight soon as u apply seem like. Lol never experienced anything like this with other formestane products..

Easy there..I think someone is enjoying their formabolic a little too much!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
best formestane product out there, imo.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Yep once u go over 9,999,999 every supplement company on these boards will send you any supplement of your choice!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yep once u go over 9,999,999 every supplement company on these boards will send you any supplement of your choice!!
works for me!!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
best formestane product out there, imo.
This is always good to read!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Two nights?do you eat with a sugar spoon?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wonder if you can go over 10 million on rep points or if it'll stop at 9,999,999?
I put bdcc over 10mil. Just keeps adding up

ablaman

Awards
Not to be a buzz kill, but I have read that it can causes rashes on some people.

What happens if you can't find a site that doesn't rash up?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm assuming you're getting a rash/red marks after applying then?

ablaman

Awards
I'm assuming you're getting a rash/red marks after applying then?
I haven't purchased yet. I'm just weighing my option here.
I have only read if a couple people getting rashes in all application spots.
If I get this, I'm wondering what my options are if it doesn't sit well with me. My skin can rash up easily sometimes.

I'm tossing up between this and Katanadrol.
I'd be spending a little more on Katanadrol but it's less likely to react badly with me.
But I would like to get this as you guys talked me up and Tyga, you helped me out and I want to be "loyal" lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't purchased yet. I'm just weighing my option here. I have only read if a couple people getting rashes in all application spots. If I get this, I'm wondering what my options are if it doesn't sit well with me. My skin can rash up easily sometimes. I'm tossing up between this and Katanadrol. I'd be spending a little more on Katanadrol but it's less likely to react badly with me. But I would like to get this as you guys talked me up and Tyga, you helped me out and I want to be "loyal" lol
Really if you get a rash, you don't have many options. Selling it is about the only option.

Katanadrol and formestane and vastly different though. I appreciate the loyalty to Ironflex, but it's a gamble when you take hormones or AIs, you just have to see how you react.

ablaman

Awards
Really if you get a rash, you don't have many options. Selling it is about the only option.

Katanadrol and formestane and vastly different though. I appreciate the loyalty to Ironflex, but it's a gamble when you take hormones or AIs, you just have to see how you react.
I understand.
Check PM

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I haven't purchased yet. I'm just weighing my option here.
I have only read if a couple people getting rashes in all application spots.
If I get this, I'm wondering what my options are if it doesn't sit well with me. My skin can rash up easily sometimes.

I'm tossing up between this and Katanadrol.
I'd be spending a little more on Katanadrol but it's less likely to react badly with me.
But I would like to get this as you guys talked me up and Tyga, you helped me out and I want to be "loyal" lol
awhile back i was friends with a guy who loved formestane but had sensitive skin. he seemed to overcome this oversensitivity by applying a aloe vera lotion around an hour after applying formestane.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to be a buzz kill, but I have read that it can causes rashes on some people.

What happens if you can't find a site that doesn't rash up?
The simple answer is as fueled put it, "Don't use it." But it is also a case where at first you may rash up a little until your skin gets used to the product. If that's not the case and you continue to rash up or it gets worse, discontinue use or try the aloe as bigt suggested. There is an auction subforum on this site and I doubt you would have much difficulty selling or trading this there.

ablaman

Awards
Ok. Maybe my next pay.
I decided to get some epi for the time being.
Thanks for your advice guys.