Forma-Stanzol: Transdermal Formestane.. 6000mg per bottle. Nuff said.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey unreal or anyone else what dose would you say would be good if using this on a bulk?
10 pumps 2 x day. and eat 2 cows, 20 chickens, 30-40 tuna fish.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sounds like a plan to me ;) long as the cows and chickens are covered in butter and hot sauce:friday:
SERIOUSLY-i think formastanzol is the perfect thing to add to a bulk-that is if you are trying to keep gains as lean as possible. if you don't care about how much of your gains are fat, then why bother, imo.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Hey bigT doyou think that forma will be better if you stack with bulk DAA?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey bigT doyou think that forma will be better if you stack with bulk DAA?
don't you mean-will the daa be better if you stack it with forma, lol.

answer-hell yes.

i think that would be a great stack......:bling:

superone

Awards
  • Established
What would the dose of Forma Stanzol be if one were on 250mg's of Test per week and wanted to keep estrogen in the lower range?

Also, are there any actual studies showing the Forma lowers progesterone, or lowers the number of progesterone receptors? Because the same receptors which pick up progesterone, also pick up DHT, cortisol,ect, and I wouldnt want to be lowering these hormones aswell.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What would the dose of Forma Stanzol be if one were on 250mg's of Test per week and wanted to keep estrogen in the lower range?

Also, are there any actual studies showing the Forma lowers progesterone, or lowers the number of progesterone receptors? Because the same receptors which pick up progesterone, also pick up DHT, cortisol,ect, and I wouldnt want to be lowering these hormones aswell.
this is very interesting, from the research i have done fomestane lowers dht, while at the same time decreases progesterone-as far as i can tell this is unique to formestane. normally with a reduction in dht would be a increase in estrogen and a possible increase in progesterone, formestane is the only compound i can find that decreases dht, estrogen, progesterone all at the same time-now you start to get a feel for why i am such a nut for formestane-i love the stuff!!!!!

btw i ran xtren at 150mg along with formestane and had zero sides.

JDK420

Awards
DAA/Forma-Stanzol Stack

If running DAA and forma-stanzol as a stand alone stack, What would be good for PCT? I know this would likely only cause mild suppresion, if any, but what would be the optimal choice for PCT to be safe?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If running DAA and forma-stanzol as a stand alone stack, What would be good for PCT? I know this would likely only cause mild suppresion, if any, but what would be the optimal choice for PCT to be safe?
more of the same, lol. seriously just run the formastanzol solo for an additional week after the daa. imo, formastanzol would go great with daa because it not only reduces estrogen, it also has anti-prolactin abilities!!!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
more of the same, lol. seriously just run the formastanzol solo for an additional week after the daa. imo, formastanzol would go great with daa because it not only reduces estrogen, it also has anti-prolactin abilities!!!
Exactly. One only needs to taper off down the forma-stanzol if you are running it as a solo cycle at high doses.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
so let me get this right. You guys would run this on cycle rather than on pct?