Forma-Stanzol: Transdermal Formestane.. 6000mg per bottle. Nuff said.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, i have two bottles of Forma-Stanzol coming and i plan on logging 1 bottle at 200mg ED for 4 weeks SOLO. unsponsored. The owner (needto) seems like a down to earth kind of guy and i just wanted to help him out someway. Plus, i really dig the customer service.

Unfortunately, its been at the Canadian customs for 2 bloody weeks now. Kinda worried it wont make it past.

So look out for that log...if i do receive it!
Sorry to hear that bro, Canadian customs has been stupid lately..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey man, i have two bottles of Forma-Stanzol coming and i plan on logging 1 bottle at 200mg ED for 4 weeks SOLO. unsponsored. The owner (needto) seems like a down to earth kind of guy and i just wanted to help him out someway. Plus, i really dig the customer service.

Unfortunately, its been at the Canadian customs for 2 bloody weeks now. Kinda worried it wont make it past.

So look out for that log...if i do receive it!
I say you go 6-8 weeks my friend, you will have a much better run!

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that bro, Canadian customs has been stupid lately..
indeed. maybe they should have packaged it up in a ghetto ass box like you did and maybe it would go by hahaha im kidding :bigok:

I say you go 6-8 weeks my friend, you will have a much better run!
I thought of it but i dont plan on running PCT after that.

I am under the impression that 200mg 4+ weeks would eventually become suppressive, no?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
indeed. maybe they should have packaged it up in a ghetto ass box like you did and maybe it would go by hahaha im kidding :bigok:

I am under the impression that 200mg 4+ weeks would eventually become suppressive, no?
No, I do not believe so. I have heard in excess of 500mg per day it was not suppressive.. MrBigT would know more about formestane because it is his love lol.. But im 99.9% sure 200mg ED for 6-8 weeks will NOT be suppressive..

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
No, I do not believe so. I have heard in excess of 500mg per day it was not suppressive.. MrBigT would know more about formestane because it is his love lol.. But im 99.9% sure 200mg ED for 6-8 weeks will NOT be suppressive..
if it isnt, i'll think about it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if it isnt, i'll think about it
just taper down last 7-10 days, once it is built up in your system less will do the same as more did at the beginning. i tell everyone to frontload form.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just taper down last 7-10 days, once it is built up in your system less will do the same as more did at the beginning. i tell everyone to frontload form.
What about the suppression, I know there is an ongoing debate on this lol.. What is your take?

Me, I dont believe 200mg would cause suppression..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What about the suppression, I know there is an ongoing debate on this lol.. What is your take?

Me, I dont believe 200mg would cause suppression..
at 6 weeks there would be-that is why you taper down. 4 weeks at 200mg-then 150 week 5, 100 for last week. follow that and suppression would be very minimal at the most. i tell you, tapering down will not reduce effects once it has built up in your system-plus tapering down will greatly reduce any possible suppression.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
at 6 weeks there would be-that is why you taper down. 4 weeks at 200mg-then 150 week 5, 100 for last week. follow that and suppression would be very minimal at the most. i tell you, tapering down will not reduce effects once it has built up in your system-plus tapering down will greatly reduce any possible suppression.
But the suppression seen at 6-8 weeks on form 200mg or lower ED would be so minimal that it wouldnt even matter, correct?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it would not be much just keep in mind everyone's physiology is different, so if one wants to be safe get a hormonal blood panel done.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
But the suppression seen at 6-8 weeks on form 200mg or lower ED would be so minimal that it wouldnt even matter, correct?
all suppression matters, lol. the standard is to taper, this reduces what might be minimal suppression even more. but to answer your question, i have never felt like i was suppressed in anyway even after running high dosed form cycles. actually running form on ph cycles made pct much smoother. but i always TAPER OFF!!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
all suppression matters, lol. the standard is to taper, this reduces what might be minimal suppression even more. but to answer your question, i have never felt like i was suppressed in anyway even after running high dosed form cycles. actually running form on ph cycles made pct much smoother. but i always TAPER OFF!!!
Ehh, suppression matters to an extent.. Depending on the extent of suppression..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ehh, suppression matters to an extent.. Depending on the extent of suppression..
i agree, the whole topic of suppression from formestane is far over blown, imo. the benefits are just too damned good to deter anyone from using formestane.

i am a bona fide 'formaholic'!!!:veryhappy:

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So for someone running Form for 6-8 weeks as a standalone, how would people recommend it?

Would you start w/ 10 "pumps" 2x a day, and then after 6 weeks taper down to 7 pumps a day and then 5 pumps a day?

Or would you want to start slower, and build up tolerance like starting w/ 5 pumps 2x a day, and building up?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So for someone running Form for 6-8 weeks as a standalone, how would people recommend it?

Would you start w/ 10 "pumps" 2x a day, and then after 6 weeks taper down to 7 pumps a day and then 5 pumps a day?

Or would you want to start slower, and build up tolerance like starting w/ 5 pumps 2x a day, and building up?
Start at a high dose in the beginning, the taper down slowly ;)

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
any benefits of adding this to my m1t pct of blue growth, nolvadex, triazole and testopro?
Drop the triazole and use the forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm my friend. You will be a lot more happy.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established

At a full dose it can be suppressive. This is why I spread the dosing out over more pumps. Almost all forma products out there use just formastane and they have 100mg in 4 pumps.

Forma-stanzol has 100mg in every 10 pump dose. So you can dose it at 5 pumps amd and pm and get only 100mg of formastane. Combined with the other ingredients in the product this makes it perfect for a 4 week pct. Enough to lower estrogen and progesterone but not enough to convert and cause suppression. At the same time photo serms and other ingredients are added to help with recovery.

Now if some one wanted they could use a full dose (10 pumps twice a day) and get a very powerful effective dose of formastan.. The product is designed to be versatile and can be used in many different ways from stand alone cycles and on cycle to using it during pct with out having to worry about it being suppressive at all.

Formastane's suppression is "dose dependent" And only becomes suppressive at the higher end of dosing and longer length of cycle time. :bigok:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
solid looking product! looking forward to giving this a try!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
At a full dose it can be suppressive. This is why I spread the dosing out over more pumps. Almost all forma products out there use just formastane and they have 100mg in 4 pumps.

Forma-stanzol has 100mg in every 10 pump dose. So you can dose it at 5 pumps amd and pm and get only 100mg of formastane. Combined with the other ingredients in the product this makes it perfect for a 4 week pct. Enough to lower estrogen and progesterone but not enough to convert and cause suppression. At the same time photo serms and other ingredients are added to help with recovery.

Now if some one wanted they could use a full dose (10 pumps twice a day) and get a very powerful effective dose of formastan.. The product is designed to be versatile and can be used in many different ways from stand alone cycles and on cycle to using it during pct with out having to worry about it being suppressive at all.

Formastane's suppression is "dose dependent" And only becomes suppressive at the higher end of dosing and longer length of cycle time. :bigok:
i agree, and don't forget to taper down! formestane is one of the best bang for the buck products available otc, imho.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
I must be overlooking something, where can I find this product on your website?

Grilajujitsu1

Awards
i want to try this out, really bad. way back in the day i bought the powder and a delivery method, but never got the time to put it together. looks like i will just sell all that and get this!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Good words my man :D

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
i want to try this out, really bad. way back in the day i bought the powder and a delivery method, but never got the time to put it together. looks like i will just sell all that and get this!
Get it bro, I guarentee you will like it...:bigok:

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So as a standalone, can someone map out a 6 week cycle for a newbie?

Is it best to use 6 weeks at full strength, and then taper over 2 weeks;

OR

Use 6 weeks total and start tapering after 4 weeks at full strength?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So as a standalone, can someone map out a 6 week cycle for a newbie?

Is it best to use 6 weeks at full strength, and then taper over 2 weeks;

OR

Use 6 weeks total and start tapering after 4 weeks at full strength?
If you want to run full strength for more than 4 weeks, you need 2 bottles.

200/200/200/200/200/200/150/100

That is a good 8 week cycle with decent taper ;)

With that taper, it wont be that suppressive, you wont need a PCT. You'll be G2G!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Use HCGenerate at weeks 6-8 if you are worried about some minimal suppression, works like a charm.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How do people store this?

Also, do people shake the bottle before each use as it seems sort of like a goopy/clumbed up gel.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How do people store this?

Also, do people shake the bottle before each use as it seems sort of like a goopy/clumbed up gel.
It isnt that clumpy. We have a log going on in the log review section.... If the bottle says shake, then shake, if it doesnt, I dont think you need to. Will it hurt to shake? No..

Store in room temperature..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It isnt that clumpy. We have a log going on in the log review section.... If the bottle says shake, then shake, if it doesnt, I dont think you need to. Will it hurt to shake? No..

Store in room temperature..
if it does get clumpy, hold the bottle under hot water. the heat won't effect the product! i often times store my bottle upside down, and it doesn't hurt to shake before each application-even though it may not be necessary!:box:

x2:bigok::bigok:

t-money

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
I used it as part of my PCT coming off a Beast/TrenTFO cycle and I'd say it did the job well. Gives me some wicked vivid dreams though!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used it as part of my PCT coming off a Beast/TrenTFO cycle and I'd say it did the job well. Gives me some wicked vivid dreams though!
Cant wait to use during my PCT :D!
Going to dose 200mg ED first 3 weeks to get some anabolic/androgenic activity going on ;) and drop to 100mg ED last week and so on!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might be running this for PCT as well. That's a long time from now though for me ;)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I might be running this for PCT as well. That's a long time from now though for me ;)
Me too bud , like 10 or 12 weeks left lol??? I dont even know for sure lol..
It would be smart to run during PCT, would help you keep gains for sure!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, i got so much other sh1t to run in pct too, but i guess pct overkill is a good thing;)

homes

Awards
I've been on forma for about the last 4 weeks and my bottle is basically done, I also started taking Tropinol from iForce about a week ago, is it safe to get another bottle of forma for another 4 weeks, or wait a couple of weeks before going again. I feel like it's leaned me out, which is what I've wanted. I've never tried anything besides protein, so I'm not sure how to continue. (I've been doing 10 pumps morning and night everyday, but there are no more pumps left)

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya I know it works bomb for this.. Some people just wont except that though lmao.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've been on forma for about the last 4 weeks and my bottle is basically done, I also started taking Tropinol from iForce about a week ago, is it safe to get another bottle of forma for another 4 weeks, or wait a couple of weeks before going again. I feel like it's leaned me out, which is what I've wanted. I've never tried anything besides protein, so I'm not sure how to continue. (I've been doing 10 pumps morning and night everyday, but there are no more pumps left)
2 months on forma is alright. if i would have had 2 bottles i would have run them both-i love the feeling i get on forma and hate coming off.

reminds me it's about time to run it again.:biggthumpup:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 months on forma is alright. if i would have had 2 bottles i would have run them both-i love the feeling i get on forma and hate coming off.

Do you get crazy rage/ super high aggression off Forma Tom?

I find I do, it works great for when I'm training 2 a days when I'm focusing on mma, but I get anxiety if I don't train a day, too much aggression built up lol.

I love Erase tho, I find it doesn't kill my estrogen as much but gives me just enough aggression and def drys me out.

Forma-Stanzol looks like a nice formula, I may have to give it a try later down the line.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do you get crazy rage/ super high aggression off Forma Tom?

I find I do, it works great for when I'm training 2 a days when I'm focusing on mma, but I get anxiety if I don't train a day, too much aggression built up lol.

I love Erase tho, I find it doesn't kill my estrogen as much but gives me just enough aggression and def drys me out.

Forma-Stanzol looks like a nice formula, I may have to give it a try later down the line.
it does build up aggression and i get set off a little easier, but it's something i am aware of and work at, i usually plan on extra cardio to work it out.

erase is non hormonal and i plan to run it continually-with cycles of formastanzol thrown in. erase works fine as an ai, but i don't get the libido boost or aggression i get from forma. i actually enjoy the increased aggression, it keeps me motivated to hit the weights hard.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it does build up aggression and i get set off a little easier, but it's something i am aware of and work at, i usually plan on extra cardio to work it out.

erase is non hormonal and i plan to run it continually-with cycles of formastanzol thrown in. erase works fine as an ai, but i don't get the libido boost or aggression i get from forma. i actually enjoy the increased aggression, it keeps me motivated to hit the weights hard.
The motivation factor from forma is sure a positive!

homes

Awards

And what would you do after the two months? Just keep doing it?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Its on its way to the chopping block soon, brother! Just a heads up.. :happysad: