Food of the Gods

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Sir Foxx
All I can say is prove it. I can get everything that link says liver tabs has without taking in whatever else it has in it. It is the waste organ for godsakes!! Toxins are filtered thru the liver.
Nothing personal but how much do you really know about supps? I dont know you so I dont know your background but your not going to find a better, cheaper, source for Aminos anywhere.....

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
All I can say is prove it. I can get everything that link says liver tabs has without taking in whatever else it has in it. It is the waste organ for godsakes!! Toxins are filtered thru the liver.
Oh lord.....ask around and read the feedback in that thread about how many people use them and like them. I cant come to your house, flex my muscles and tell you liver tabs made me big, so I dont know how to prove it to you. You can indeed get all of that through your diet, but you can also get all your omegas (no need for flax) all of your vitamins (no need for a multi vitamin), creatine (no need for a creatine supplement), glutamine (no need for a glutamine supplement, etc. The list goes on, you can get a lot of things from your diet, but can you get enough of them to successfully build your body? Doubtful. Thats my supplements are out there. These liver tabs are as pure as it gets, I cant really prove it, but I know no one has died from taking them, so I dont know what else to tell you besides dont buy them if you dont think you will benefit from them, I certainly have as have many others and for $10 per 500, I'll continue to buy them.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I know a good deal, ever learning. It's just I can't get past the part that this is the organ that filters the toxic crap from your system. Whatever vitamins, amino acids, whatever it has in it, you have to be taking in some serious toxins also. You have to, your eating the organ that collects that stuff. All I'm saying is why would I want waste and toxins to get stuff I can get elsewhere?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I know a good deal, ever learning. It's just I can't get past the part that this is the organ that filters the toxic crap from your system. Whatever vitamins, amino acids, whatever it has in it, you have to be taking in some serious toxins also. You have to, your eating the organ that collects that stuff. All I'm saying is why would I want waste and toxins to get stuff I can get elsewhere?
These are not from human liver, these come from pure grade, hormone-free, argentine cattle. When you eat grass and live and roam out in a field in the middle of no where, I dont think you're getting too many toxins.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Ok, now that is a point. I just wanted to know, I've never tried them, so I don't know. I just keep think of all of the crap we put in our bodies and I don't want most it;)

Hell I try it out, give you my feed back after a month.

Thanks

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by YellowJacket

These are not from human liver, these come from pure grade, hormone-free, argentine cattle. When you eat grass and live and roam out in a field in the middle of no where, I dont think you're getting too many toxins.
Bingo!

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Ok, now that is a point. I just wanted to know, I've never tried them, so I don't know. I just keep think of all of the crap we put in our bodies and I don't want most it;)

Hell I try it out, give you my feed back after a month.

Thanks
Thats what I like to hear.... www.dpsnutritio.com has them for a little over $10. Best of luck with them, creatine makes a great stacking tool with them also, let us know how it goes.....

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I'm an idiot. Getting a head start on the new year, Cabo Wabo Tequila works everytime!(In my best Billy Dee Williams voice).

Saw the price and posted without looking at the facts. Sorry:(

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

Oh lord.....ask around and read the feedback in that thread about how many people use them and like them. I cant come to your house, flex my muscles and tell you liver tabs made me big, so I dont know how to prove it to you. You can indeed get all of that through your diet, but you can also get all your omegas (no need for flax) all of your vitamins (no need for a multi vitamin), creatine (no need for a creatine supplement), glutamine (no need for a glutamine supplement, etc. The list goes on, you can get a lot of things from your diet, but can you get enough of them to successfully build your body? Doubtful. Thats my supplements are out there. These liver tabs are as pure as it gets, I cant really prove it, but I know no one has died from taking them, so I dont know what else to tell you besides dont buy them if you dont think you will benefit from them, I certainly have as have many others and for $10 per 500, I'll continue to buy them.

No flam just an observation.

HA HA This is VERY close to the post I was going to put up about ginger root when you asked me for an unbiased study as to the benefits of ginger root.

Guess we think alike perhaps more than you think. :)

Just a thought. :)

SteveDFW

Awards
Take those pennies and put them towards some liver tabs. ;)
Actually, I found that the ginger root got rid of the gas I was getting from the liver pills. I have been taken 6 Universal Liver pills at a time.

Yuu must remember though, I am 38years old and as one ages their digestive system can deminish. This could be why ginger root really makes a difference to me.

I do know that less than 1,500mg of ginger root is worthless. I have found a combination of 1,000mg of ginger root and 2 capsules of complete digestive enzymes seem to work very well.

Just like most supplements, some folks they work for and some they do not.

Crowler, I do agree that YJ is a very knowlegable individual and has posted some great articles on these boards as well as helping other bro's. We are learn from each other.

DarCSA

Awards
Damn Foxx how many more misstakes are you going to make in one day bro. Stay away from the tequila while you are writing on the boards bro. You can get it right the first time instead of having to correct yourself every 30 seconds.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

Actually, I found that the ginger root got rid of the gas I was getting from the liver pills. I have been taken 6 Universal Liver pills at a time.

Yuu must remember though, I am 38years old and as one ages their digestive system can deminish. This could be why ginger root really makes a difference to me.

I do know that less than 1,500mg of ginger root is worthless. I have found a combination of 1,000mg of ginger root and 2 capsules of complete digestive enzymes seem to work very well.

Just like most supplements, some folks they work for and some they do not.

Crowler, I do agree that YJ is a very knowlegable individual and has posted some great articles on these boards as well as helping other bro's. We are learn from each other.

Good info on the ginger root I will up my dosage a little, thanks.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
Good info on the ginger root I will up my dosage a little, thanks.
Up it a lot, and have fresh ginger smellin poo. I take a few digestive enzyme pills per day, usually in the morning, but since I've started taking liver tabs by the handful I always include ginger root. At the very least it helps with the smell, and that's good enough for the gf. I go through a few shakes per day and drink a **** load of skim milk as well and never have gas, never feel bloated etc. As of this morning I weigh 286 lbs, so obviously that's a lot of food. Like YJ (though he feels differently about them) said, if you can afford it and feel it's doing something for you (or significant other), it can't hurt.

Last edited:
CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
HA HA HA bro I was reading your post and didn't understand the ginger smelling part then I got it. HA HA

VERY funny.

Cool to know about the ginger root and no gas with all that milk. I actually wondered why I didn't have gas then did then didn't. Now I realize it was the 2 days I was out of ginger.

Good info. :)

GuyinLA

Awards
First off, I make sure to consume 1 gram of protein for each pound of my body weight. I get half of my protein from food (tuna is the major source for me) and half from a MRP (Prolab Lean Mass Matrix usually) or a protein bar (occasional). Without sufficient protein everything else would be a waste. As for supplements:

Multi that includes saw palmetto and green tea extract
R-ALA (200 mg, three times a day = 600 mg)
DIM (for estrogen maintenance but reconsidering based on some
negative input)
FL7 (Avant Lab's topical 7-keto, otherwise I would take 100 mg
orally)
Barleens Flax Oil (2 tablespoons daily)
NYC (hard to find - carried by anabolicfitness but I have learned
that kilosports carries it as well)

GuyinLA

Awards
Forgot to mention that I take 5 grams of Creatine (Prolab Creapure)

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
Eh, what the hell:

1 Optimum Whey, Chocolate Mint (good ****, may try Pro Rated next)

2 Universal's UniLiver (fragrant, beautiful, tasty treats from heaven)

3 Barlean's Flax Oil/Flax Meal (nutty, mild, goes down smooth... I add the meal to all kinds of **** as well)

5 Vitamin C (... vitamin C)

Others come and go, but these are the staples.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Here's my supp. regiment:
1. 10 grams Creatine daily
2. Optimum's Whey
3. B-Complex 100 mg. 400 i.u. vit-E, 1000 mg. vit-C, multi minerals.
4. Dextrose
Whuile cutting I add the following.
1. Xenadrine RFA-1
2. 1-Test
3. 4-AD
While bulking.
1. 1-Test
2. 4-AD

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I use:
Pro-rated whey
skim milk powder
phsyllium husks
multi vit/min
vit C
B complex
liver tabs
Oh ****, I gotta go buy some flax!

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Here goes

Optimum Pro Complex 2x/day
Optimum Whey 1x/day
Glutamine 20gs/day (till I run out) YJ you better be right about this one. =)
Oatmeal 2cps/day (I put this on here, because it replaced my malto supping
Prolab Creapure 10gs/day
Multi
Vita C
Health from the Sun Flax oil 3tbs/day
NYC (just started it)

Water 1+gal/day (the best supp)

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Mine:

Uni-liver Tabs
Vit C
Vit E
Creatine
Isopure Whey (No Carb, Just Isolate)
PF Night time Formula (Yuck!) :D
Calcium
Dex/Malto
Flax
Multi-vit

Water - 110 fl.oz/day

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
Here's mine

Liver tabs
creatine
multi
ZMA ( YEah YJ kick me in the nuts =) )
Tribulus Terrestris <-- is only used for prostate and hard ons not bodybu
vitamin E
Calcium
ALA-R
Whey Protein Complex Optimum Nutrition
Glucosamine

Flaxseed Oil :)

Ultra Fuel for post workout , P.S. Currently testing bobo's oatmeal with protein post workout.