FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
I showed this to a friend who got back into lifting and he ordered it but he's all scared of it messing with his body. He used to use all kinds of supps back in his day and when it was all about prop blends and some messed him up. He read about this one and says it sounds too good to be true and is afraid it's gonna mess himy up I told him to stop being a little bitch lol. He is afraid it might be dusted with some hardcore stuff he's all paranoid now

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
I showed this to a friend who got back into lifting and he ordered it but he's all scared of it messing with his body. He used to use all kinds of supps back in his day and when it was all about prop blends and some messed him up. He read about this one and says it sounds too good to be true and is afraid it's gonna mess himy up I told him to stop being a little bitch lol. He is afraid it might be dusted with sorry hardcore stuff he's all paranoid now
Tell him to look into BLR and the studies/information provided on each ingredient. This is not a celltech ad in some BB magazine. Everything is laid out for him to make an informed decision.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tell him to look into BLR and the studies/information provided on each ingredient. This is not a celltech ad in some BB magazine. Everything is laid out for him to make an informed decision.
Exactly.
I tell you guys exactly how the products work.
There, for 100% certain, isnt anything not on the label in the product. We are not some sketchy company selling laced products.
Im the owner. He can come and ask me personally if he likes. Or email me directly if hes concerned. Ill do my best to ease his mind.
The contact page on our website goes directly to my inbox.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Exactly.
I tell you guys exactly how the products work.
There, for 100% certain, isnt anything not on the label in the product. We are not some sketchy company selling laced products.
Im the owner. He can come and ask me personally if he likes. Or email me directly if hes concerned. Ill do my best to ease his mind.
The contact page on our website goes directly to my inbox.
I sent him a screens hot of this post thanks man appreciate the response he'sfeeling better about it now and will contact you or join here if further concerns arise

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I sent him a screens hot of this post thanks man appreciate the response he'sfeeling better about it now and will contact you or join here if further concerns arise
Awesome! Im glad that helped and of course Im always willing to help.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol. It certainly cant be said I dont have unique products.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When is this going to be available over the pond in the uk?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Lol!!!! You might have gave out our source for our products.
If this is true I need to cancel my order. I stopped buying products made with alien ingredients in summer of 1996 after the war. Please lmk.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ye I've seen, it's just too costly though
You may pat more for shipping to the UK, but Im sure the supplements are cheaper to begin with..?

For example... Follidrone on one UK Shop is 55 british pounds. Thats $78 US. iF You but it from TGB
for $49, Im sure it works out cheaper even if the shipping is more.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
If this is true I need to cancel my order. I stopped buying products made with alien ingredients in summer of 1996 after the war. Please lmk.
I'm sure someone would gladly take your advanced alien tech BLR Products lmao

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
You may pat more for shipping to the UK, but Im sure the supplements are cheaper to begin with..?

For example... Follidrone on one UK Shop is 55 british pounds. Thats $78 US. iF You but it from TGB
for $49, Im sure it works out cheaper even if the shipping is more.

Priority mail if i recall correctly is Mid $20 range so he would still save money!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sales have been pretty fierce here so I need to get everyone's product out. And there are alot of US orders from other retailers. So maybe next week shipping to the UK.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is true.
We export to them and I allow them to dictate price. Generally its a bit more expensive.
Again this is why its almost better to buy from TGB with 20$ shipping. Youll likely save a few bucks.
Price in the UK will be the same as it is for FD1 most likely.

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
anyone starting their logs this week? when i get mines tomorrow i may start my first ever one

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Probably log this with before and after pics in a couple months.

JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
anyone starting their logs this week? when i get mines tomorrow i may start my first ever one
I plan to log this as well when it comes in. Should be fun, my first actual 'supplement' other than the basics(creatine, protein, vitamins). I'll for sure be following yours if you decide to do so.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Again this is why its almost better to buy from TGB with 20$ shipping. Youll likely save a few bucks.
Unfortunately not in my country with the customs...

- Taxes above €22
- Waiting time is huge. It can take more than a month between the product arrives to customs and be delivered
- Can be seized, as long as someone is in a bad day and class them as meds or other banned supplements

The only option we have is to buy them from UK, where the prices are really really high. In some cases, the double or more. Spanish stores are cheaper but some of them aren´t trustworthy and they are very few that sale this kind of supplements. Only the most popular products everyone knows. So, in short, here in Europe (at least in my country) we are doomed :frustrate

Fortunately, for Protein and some other "usual" products, we have MyProtein.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established

- Taxes above €22
- Waiting time is huge. It can take more than a month between the product arrives to customs and be delivered
- Can be seized, as long as someone is in a bad day and class them as meds or other banned supplements

The only option we have is to buy them from UK, where the prices are really really high. In some cases, the double or more. Spanish stores are cheaper but some of them aren´t trustworthy and they are very few that sale this kind of supplements. Only the most popular products everyone knows. So, in short, here in Europe (at least in my country) we are doomed :frustrate

Where in the UK are you? I have a friend in Shoreham.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

- Taxes above €22

This sucks to hear. I have considered a UK specific line but the demand isnt super high.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
brundel sry if you mentioned it before but how quickly does f2.0 kick in? I GET MINE TOMORROW OMFG

Shocker279

Awards
Brundel any idea when this will ship from TGB? I haven't gotten a shipping confirmation yet.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Shipped out Monday bro
Shocker279 Our first batch of orders have all gone out. If you received a tracking number your order went out and will be at your door soon. There are 100 bottles that came in and went out on Monday. We are expecting another package to arrive in 2-3 days from BLR and it will also ship the same day it is received. We are shipping them as soon as they come in. I know everyone is anxious to start using their Folli 2.0 but please be patient and know that we are doing everything we can to get the orders out as fast as possible. We are having no issues on our end thus far and things are going smooth. The orders are shipping in the order that they were received. All of our employees have choose to wait to get their bottles until all customers receive their orders. We appreciate all of you that ordered with us and we are here if you have any questions. We will email tracking with shipments as they go out we hope this will prevent emails from everyone wanting to check on order status. Once again thank you all for the support!

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established

- Taxes above €22

We can work with you to help with some of the issues if you are willing to work with us. There is a reshipper in the states that works pretty well. Here is the address https://www.shopandship.com/en/home If you order from the US frequently you can set up an acct here and this will give you an US address. Which means you pay us for US shipping rates and even can get discounts on shipping like the spend over $75 get 50% off shipping in the US. The order will arrive to reshipper in 1-2 days generally and the reshipper uses DHL which is one of the best shipping methods internationally because that is all they focus on in the US. You get a discounted rate because they ship so much volume and DHL usually arrives within 5-10 days normally. I have even seen 3 days for Australia before.

Another option is to order internationally direct with us which we will use USPS Priority mail normally 6-10 business days to arrive. This comes with tracking but is usually not updated well. USPS usually has it's own customs department in most countries and the success rate is much much higher in fact we have never had a package seized or sent back. I think you would be better off using the reshipper if you order frequently but in most cases we have no issues internationally with priority mail. It is a little more pricey than sure post or first class but worth it in my opinion. Your choice but wanted to throw out those ideas. One thing with us we are only accepting paypal currently for international orders but you can use any credit card through them. If you have any issues you can email us and talk with us direct. We have the best customer service in the business. We will always respond and get you taken care of within 24hrs usually much less.

*keep in mind the shipping times quoted are from USPS and DHL and are estimates. Customs can play a role but in most cases we are good at getting through them
DoubleM101 which country are you from?
Thanks,
TGB

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine is en route. I will be posting feedback regularly. TGB is the best place to get this stuff as far as I'm concerned and they have some great stacks too. I'll be running with BLR Letrone. Cannot wait. You guys can use MAH5 for 5% off at TGB as well

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have shipped 180 units so far with another batch shipping tomorrow probably.

Shocker279

Awards
Oh ok I guess I'm just with the 2nd batch. Not a problem.

ttortman78

Awards
  • Established
I must be second batch too. Can't wait. Perfect timing, I have a small amount of lower belly fat that this could help with. And I know all the extracts BLR uses will be the best available. After trying the original follidrone I tried epic and it didn't compare. That being said epic unleashed is a great product and it did work very well, but I think it's time to step it up a notch. This product looks great in theory, hopefully BLR's patience will pay dividends.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Soooo, I kept telling myself, "I have two other sups on hand, I am not going to buy Follidrone 2.0" Well, I lied to myself, just ordered two bottles, LOL.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
My PayPal has $450 worth of supps on it, need to pay that off before I can get more goodies!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
If you do a log lemme know, I want to sub it

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
If you do a log lemme know, I want to sub it
Will do, I should have clarified. I have 2 months of Follidrone. One bottle of XGels, and one bottle of AlphaMax XT. Im running Xgels now, and plan to run XT on its heals... then Follidrone. So it will be a little time.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
No prob, I'm think of doing Follidrone for 8 weeks starting the first 4 weeks of PCT... That won't be till way down the road