FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***

JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just pre ordered. Very excited to see how this works out.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
2.3lbs of muscle in 2 weeks is comparable to some steroids. ESPECIALLY when you consider a concurrent loss in bodyfat.
With epicatechin we were going mostly on estimates and just the knowledge that follistatin usually increases muscle mass but in this case there is a TON of evidence that ecklonia increases muscle and burns off fat.
Do we know how it does this?

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think there is some benefit of multiple administrations during the day but pre workout I think taking 2 is beneficial
So Im recommending 1 in the morn and 2 pre workout on training days and 1 x 3 times daily on non to keep sustained elevated levels.
This keeps GLUT4 activated and all your nutrients shuttling into muscles!
With or without food

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
I dont think there is anything out currently that compares to this combined product.
That was the whole point of course.
Its Follidrone but with absorption enhancement so...it matches or beats any current epi product.
BBBBUUUUTTTTT it also has a ton of high grade ecklonia cava, Flos carth and quercetin/niacin co crystals. There is nothing that really matches it with regards to overall potential for muscle growth and fat loss.
This is a recomp dream.
Woah Woah Woah did you say a recomp dream? That is my current goal right now but I'm at a calorie deficit I thought this product was better used on a surplus? I'm on the fence on pre-ordering even if I do I'm gonna have to wait about 6 weeks to try it gonna wait until my current epi product is done. I'm trying to get my body fat % below the 20s and keep my strength gainz I really want that 405 bench lol so close well 40lbs away.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do we know how it does this?
Yes sir we know several ways in which it increases muscle and several ways in which it burns fat.

-multiple (3x) strong myostatin and activin A inhibitors.

-ACE inhibitor. Ace inhibitors are interesting to say the very least. Ace inhibitors increase insulin sensitivity and glucose uptake into muscles. Lower ACE equates to lower overall bodyfat levels, increased fat metabolism in the liver and the ability to process sugars much faster. In addition increased cell surface GLUT4 increases nutrient shuttling into muscle tissue. It has been suggested that ACE inhibitor-induced positive effects may also be mediated by direct action on the skeletal muscle. In particular, two recently published observational studies documented that among hypertensive subjects free of CHF, treatment with ACE inhibitors was associated with better performance and muscular outcomes and genetic studies also support the hypothesis that the ACE system may be involved in physical performance and skeletal muscle function. Effects on the skeletal muscle are probably mediated by mechanical, metabolic, anti-inflammatory, nutritional, neurological and angiogenetic actions. Individuals with the II genotype of the ACE gene have greater endurance and greater skeletal muscle trainability in some studies. Hypertensive patients taking ACE inhibitors have greater cross-sectional muscle mass and a slower decline in walking speed than those taking other antihypertensives in epidemiological studies. ACE inhibitors are also known to improve endothelial function, muscle glucose uptake, increase potassium levels and modulate other hormonal systems including IGF-1, all of which could contribute to improved skeletal muscle function. Finally, ACE inhibitors could of course be mediating a direct effect on skeletal muscle structure and function; they are known to have trophic effects on myocardial tissue. Finally ACE inhibitors help us with fat loss independent of food intake. This appears to be due to a high energy expenditure related to increased metabolism of fatty acids in the liver, with the additional effect of increased glucose tolerance.

-GLUT4 activation.
GLUT4 increases nutrient shuttling into muscle tissue.

-DGAT Inhibition
Diacylglycerol acetyl transferase (DGAT) is the enzyme involved in the final step of triglyceride synthesis. Triglycerides are circulating fat bodies that ultimately wind up in the fat cells, and are almost always elevated in diabetes. They also have emerged as a major risk factor in vascular disease.
It was found that EC compounds inhibited DGAT more than 50%. In genetically caused obese laboratory rats, EC reduced body fat and increased physical activity. In another study, EC caused leanness and fat-resistance in animals given a high fat diet.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Any idea who will be distributing it in the UK?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
My Guess would be JW, Power My Self, & Predator Nutrition.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Brundel if one follows the anabolic diet (high fat/mod protein/zero carb w/carb ups on weekend) do you think a lot of the benefits will be missed due to the partitioning effects 2.0 has?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel if one follows the anabolic diet (high fat/mod protein/zero carb w/carb ups on weekend) do you think a lot of the benefits will be missed due to the partitioning effects 2.0 has?
No I dont think youll miss out because there are so many MOAs.
Follidrone 2.0 will work well for those looking to grow. So =caloric surplus.
Those looking for recomp. = clean maintenance.
And those looking to cut = serious caloric deficit.

Its a multi edged product that benefits basically all of us in one way or another. Very elegant and complex.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Just grabbed 3....considering more since I missed out on the OG all together during its initial Inability to be found.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just grabbed 3....considering more since I missed out on the OG all together during its initial Inability to be found.
I only picked one up and as soon as I placed the order I realized I definitely should have went with at least two for a solid run.

I am hoping BLR (Brundel) is more prepared this time around for keeping up with the demand. So, hopefully there won't be such a long time to wait when the current stock runs out ?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only picked one up and as soon as I placed the order I realized I definitely should have went with at least two for a solid run.

I am hoping BLR (Brundel) is more prepared this time around for keeping up with the demand. So, hopefully there won't be such a long time to wait when the current stock runs out ��
I have 3x more than FD1 with another batch en route. So we should not see ANY lapses.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully it hits the UK in 2 weeks so I can throw it into the remaining few weeks of my Alphamax XT run

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear I'll be waiting for Friday to order a couple but they will be for future use. Should have no problem storing them for a month or 2 as long as its a cool dry place?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait till you guys start it

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully it hits the UK in 2 weeks so I can throw it into the remaining few weeks of my Alphamax XT run
Im working out everything with the UK guys now.
once I get US orders shipped UK will begin. Wont be super far behind.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear I'll be waiting for Friday to order a couple but they will be for future use. Should have no problem storing them for a month or 2 as long as its a cool dry place?
No they will last years in a cold dry place.

Shocker279

Awards
Brundel, do the absorption enhancers just effect the strength of the epicatechin or do they also increase the length of time that it stays active? The original follidrone worked great for me but the effects didn't last all the way through my workouts. I was hoping the new version would last longer. I haven't seen the moa for the absorption ingredients discussed.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel, do the absorption enhancers just effect the strength of the epicatechin or do they also increase the length of time that it stays active? The original follidrone worked great for me but the effects didn't last all the way through my workouts. I was hoping the new version would last longer. I haven't seen the moa for the absorption ingredients discussed.
Yes sir.
Youll see a MUCH extended period where the acute effects are noticeable.
Epicatechin is normally metabolized super quickly. We are preventing this at every turn. Its absorption will be many many times greater and the over all effects from it much greater and for a longer period. Our absorption package is very solid. I researched this for over a year and tested more than a dozen options before we dialed in this mix. Its exceptional.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
OG follidrone did close to nada for me which was disappointing. This does look very interesting though

The health benefits alone look great! Love the innovation brundel

If it wasn't for you we wouldn't even have epi products in the first place so no doubt copy cats are going to be licking their lips

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
What? Tgbsupplements have it now or don't they?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established

Shocker279

Awards
Yes sir.
Youll see a MUCH extended period where the acute effects are noticeable.
Epicatechin is normally metabolized super quickly. We are preventing this at every turn. Its absorption will be many many times greater and the over all effects from it much greater and for a longer period. Our absorption package is very solid. I researched this for over a year and tested more than a dozen options before we dialed in this mix. Its exceptional.
Great. Looking forward to trying it and seeing how it compares to follidrone.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
"Hello, my name is 'Gains'"

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Facebook says mid May
I dont know who said mid may but no.....we will start shipping to TGB tomorrow so itll start shipping to you guys on next mon. It does of course depend on when you ordered as product will ship in waves. If you ordered pre order youll get product shipped to you next week.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He needed the pre order funds for raws and further production
This is not true either.
If I was hanging on by that fine of a thread Id really be in trouble.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
I know it was mentioned but what's the verdict with stacking with ARA? I copped 4 bottles of FD2 and a bottle of xgels along with the one that I'm currently running. All this anti flammatory talk makes me feel like I be wasting the ARA. goal is recomp so might be adding some icon 11 to the mix and hope for next godliness results

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know it was mentioned but what's the verdict with stacking with ARA? I copped 4 bottles of FD2 and a bottle of xgels along with the one that I'm currently running. All this anti flammatory talk makes me feel like I be wasting the ARA. goal is recomp so might be adding some icon 11 to the mix and hope for next godliness results
Is ARAs only MOA causing inflammation?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just found 20:1 extract of EC in Australia for $21AUD. By the time this is released, I'll be 2 weeks away from Europe so I'm gonna order the bulk powder and start taking it ASAP.

Will def be interested in trying the product when it arrives! :D (*edit*, just noticed it ships out soon, may be able to grab a bottle!)

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Is ARAs only MOA causing inflammation?
I'm not 100% on this but I was under the impression it was the primary MoA for prostaglandins and other components of the increased inflammatory response. Please feel free to educate me tho

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just found 20:1 extract of EC in Australia for $21AUD. By the time this is released, I'll be 2 weeks away from Europe so I'm gonna order the bulk powder and start taking it ASAP.

Will def be interested in trying the product when it arrives! :D (*edit*, just noticed it ships out soon, may be able to grab a bottle!)
There is just so much more than that in Follidrone 2.0
Youll be missing-
Epicatechin with absorption enhancement
Flos carthami
Quercetin/niacin co crystals
And our E cava extract is exceptional.

not really a comparison. Should wait ;)
Ill be shipping the first box to TGB today.

THEstudent

Awards
I can definitely attest to the fat loss capabilities of Ecklonia Cava but only the Ford-Speranza produced product. I am taking it now and I lost about 10 lbs. in the first 3 weeks without a real strict diet. I have been taking it for little over a month. I was not even taking it for this purpose and didn't even realize it had fat loss mechanisms of action.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I can definitely attest to the fat loss capabilities of Ecklonia Cava but only the Ford-Speranza produced product. I am taking it now and I lost about 10 lbs. in the first 3 weeks without a real strict diet. I have been taking it for little over a month. I was not even taking it for this purpose and didn't even realize it had fat loss mechanisms of action.
The Ford speranza version will certainly yield those results that you got as it's easily the best ec there is. Period.
Brundel did anyone else trial run the Follidrone 2.0 along with you and if so, what were their results?

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
What were you taking it for and what dosing?