Foil seal opened... should I be concerned?

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Picked up a bottle of Vicious Labs Geozine. Got it off the classified section here.

The outer plastic was completely sealed, but when I opened it, the inner foil was half way open. I attached a couple pics.

You guys think there's any cause for concern? Or should I go ahead and use it?

Thanks.

Attachments

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My first thought (before I looked at the pics) was...don't touch it. Ask for your money back.

Now I'm not sure....
It looks more like a "manufacturing" defect to me now.

Who on here opens there foil that way, and leaves it in that condition?

I never have.

I just personally doubt that someone would go through the trouble to mess with something, reseal it, but leave the foil like that.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Picked up a bottle of Vicious Labs Geozine. Got it off the classified section here.

The outer plastic was completely sealed, but when I opened it, the inner foil was half way open. I attached a couple pics.

You guys think there's any cause for concern? Or should I go ahead and use it?

Thanks.
Contact the seller first and inquire. I know I have a habit of opening a bottle when I order ph’s to inspect and count caps when it’s a new company I haven’t used before.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Contact the seller first and inquire. I know I have a habit of opening a bottle when I order ph’s to inspect and count caps when it’s a new company I haven’t used before.
Yeah... But he said the outer plastic was totally sealed.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea. The plastic on the outside was completely sealed, which is what confuses me.

Is there a way for someone to open the bottle, tamper with the pills, then reseal the outer plastic?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea. The plastic on the outside was completely sealed, which is what confuses me.

Is there a way for someone to open the bottle, tamper with the pills, then reseal the outer plastic?
Yeah...that's always been an option. But the trouble and or equipment needs to get it done make most of us believe that it's normally unlikely.

You could still contact the seller if you like, and see his response.
He still sold you that bottle.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Another option would be to contact the manufacturer, and ask him if he's ever seen anything like this straight from the manufacturer (him).

I had a question on one of his products that I had picked up from a private seller, and he was more than happy to answer my question.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Vicious Labs just released their new DMZ, its for sale on their site. That would be a much better route.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another option would be to contact the manufacturer, and ask him if he's ever seen anything like this straight from the manufacturer (him).

I had a question on one of his products that I had picked up from a private seller, and he was more than happy to answer my question.
Yea Ill try to contact VL and see if they say anything. At first glance I didn't see any contact form on their site, but I'll keep looking.

Vicious Labs just released their new DMZ, its for sale on their site. That would be a much better route.
Thanks for the heads up.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damnnnnn, I might just buy some even though I’m nearly broke right now lmfao

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ZOO

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like a manufacturing defect when the screw the lid on. But ZOO will know best

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
Damnnnnn, I might just buy some even though I’m nearly broke right now lmfao
I know your pain. I am ready to cycle but every time I do the math it doesn’t add up...lol. Oh my I need to go back to sleep.