sealed expired ampules

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello all.

Got a chacne for a good discount from a fairly known source. its a eq/test mix I think they are like a year out of date. how long out of date can you use sealed oil based injectables and how much, if any, effectiveness
do they lose? I think they also have some tren a?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hello all.

Got a chacne for a good discount from a fairly known source. its a eq/test mix I think they are like a year out of date. how long out of date can you use sealed oil based injectables and how much, if any, effectiveness
do they lose? I think they also have some tren a?
I personally would not spend a dime on expired injectable gear, yes it's probably ok to use but there's a few possible risks that are not worth saving a couple bucks. The oil has a shelf life, you don't know when that oils life is up. Regardless of what the exp says (which in your case says expired) you don't know how old that oil is, especially if it's ugl. Then you have the things they add to sterilize it, if those are past their shelf life (which that product is) then the product may not be sterile.

A bottle of test or a test eq mix from most ugl costs $35-$90, that's pretty cheap, I mean I wouldn't pay 90 personally but in the bigger scheme of things it's less than a hundred bucks. I wouldn't risk getting a infection that may cause me to have to get a chunk of muscle surgically cut out of my body or even risk losing a leg or another body part etc. The odds of that happening are slim but they exist.

I think it's pretty foolish to buy that stuff.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree with @Smont from the cost aspect more than anything. Unless it’s free then any discount in fiscal terms wouldn’t be worth any degree of additional risk imo.

generally speaking pharma stuff past the expired date is safe but the active compound can start to degrade so you lose some potency potentially. Ugl probably more risky but IMO most likely fine to use, but in the UK I’m paying less than $50 for anything you’ve mentioned. Even if it’s half price and I’m using 3 vials your talking $75 bucks 🤷 personally I wouldn’t but I doubt you’ll have any issues if you do.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
being that they are ampules its fine. further... they are likely stronger than anything you have ever ran, cause I believe you cant get amps from ugls. thats pharma gear bro. should be pure AF and keep well beyond the exp date.

Reactions: Nac

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
being that they are ampules its fine. further... they are likely stronger than anything you have ever ran, cause I believe you cant get amps from ugls. thats pharma gear bro. should be pure AF and keep well beyond the exp date.
Lots of ugls produce amps.

Also lots of fake pharma amps on the market. ICN Galenika comes to mind 😠

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
🤷‍♂️i didnt know. never once seen one that wasnt legit. in fact, i havnt seen any amps in 20yrs how in the faulk they fake these !!

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are we allowed to mention sources? for some reason i thougth we were not. if we can i will name it.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. I wont but they are a very well known lab on many boards