Focused Nutrition Osta Elite loggers wanted!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Update: well unfortunately we didn't have any more successful applicants. This means we have just one member login this product for us at the moment... We actually have another member logging but it's not sponsored. (Determinator) thanks to everyone who applied.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
2 caps a day = 50 mgs....please be careful with this dose. 90% of the studies out there recommend 30 or less.
Agreed... I actually missed that so thanks for pointing that out. 25mg is sufficient IMO.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Agreed... I actually missed that so thanks for pointing that out. 25mg is sufficient IMO.
I will bump it down to a cap but I'm so curious now to why and would love to read some more about it..

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I will bump it down to a cap but I'm so curious now to why and would love to read some more about it..
It's basically been shown that in studies, anything above 30mg is 'potentially' more hazardous to health. Guess it's like anything though... Too much caffeine can kill you.

Either way it's better to play safe with research chemicals as they haven't really been round that long for people to completely/fully understand.

People still find out new info now a days about AAS and just think how long that's been around.

25mg per day should yield great results. :)

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone receive their Osta?

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I already gave up. I believe that's why 2 reps already quit the same day this week.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Never received anything. Grinnell tried for me but the boss at Focused didn't get anything out to anyone.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
WANTED care to fill us in on what's happening ??

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I can only apologise guys... There are still 2x reps for focused nutrition on the board... I really hope it gets sorted for you.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can only apologise guys... There are still 2x reps for focused nutrition on the board... I really hope it gets sorted for you.
We can try and get this straight but its a bit of a mess at the moment. Anyone who hasn't gotten anything yet feel free to PM info to one of the reps and we will see if we can get it out.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
WANTED If you'd like for me to ship the product back then I will do so. I thought since you'd said it was up to me if I logged or did whatever then it was no longer a logging opportunity. I'd planned on keeping it on hand to cycle it in maybe 6 weeks or so, but again I'll ship it back to you as soon as I get it in.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WANTED If you'd like for me to ship the product back then I will do so. I thought since you'd said it was up to me if I logged or did whatever then it was no longer a logging opportunity. I'd planned on keeping it on hand to cycle it in maybe 6 weeks or so, but again I'll ship it back to you as soon as I get it in.
Well sorry to say but you thought wrong. Either run a log and review like you agreed to do or send it back. Like I said before it would be good karma for you to do so but ultimately, your going to do what you want.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Okay then I'll return it. You'd said that after waiting 25 days didn't matter. But I don't want any trouble so I'll send it back if it's been shipped.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I did want to log the Osta before but then when a month came and went then as I'd said I'd given up on it already. Then you said it'd possibly been shipped, but never received anything. So if it ends up coming in I'll return it back. I'm not trying to keep products and do badly.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay then I'll return it. You'd said that after waiting 25 days didn't matter. But I don't want any trouble so I'll send it back if it's been shipped.
I was actually implying that nobody should have to wait 25 days for a product & I understood if you were upset.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I understand that. Sorry for the miscommunication. I didn't think anything else was coming after all since we'd talked thru PM over 2 weeks ago that maybe something had shipped. Again not trying to make excuses or anything, but as I'd said in the thread I'd already given up on this. So I'll definitely return it to not have bad blood or karma.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm late to the party but are people whining about free product? Da Fuq? You kidding me?
An if someone has product and ain't logging it, blacklist that mofo

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I understand that. Sorry for the miscommunication. I didn't think anything else was coming after all since we'd talked thru PM over 2 weeks ago that maybe something had shipped. Again not trying to make excuses or anything, but as I'd said in the thread I'd already given up on this. So I'll definitely return it to not have bad blood or karma.
Keep the product and run it when you like it was on OUR part that you got the product late :)

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I understand that Marms but I also don't want to look bad for not logging it right away despite it taking over 6 weeks and still nothing. I understand the background on why the delay, but after over 4 weeks that's why I said I was giving up. But then heard it might've shipped and was prepared to log down the line maybe in 6 weeks as discussed with the other rep. But if it's a problem I don't want to take the opportunity from another member to log this.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Good grief,a rep could have drove to the factory and grabbed a bottle and mailed it snail mail quicker himself.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good grief,a rep could have drove to the factory and grabbed a bottle and mailed it snail mail quicker himself.
The product was free of charge. Who cares how long it takes. People should be thankful companies give out and have logging opportunities for full sized products for nothing but a log or review.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The product was free of charge. Who cares how long it takes. People should be thankful companies give out and have logging opportunities for full sized products for nothing but a log or review.
I agree with you, but I will also say when I see a product taking along time to get to a logger, I wonder how long it will take to get to me if I place an order. I always tried to get products on logs I run out the next day after loggers are picked and I always include a tracking number!! Customer service goes along way in any business!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's right. It's a different story if you purchased it.

Free. You want it faster? Go order it from the store.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with you, but I will also say when I see a product taking along time to get to a logger, I wonder how long it will take to get to me if I place an order. I always tried to get products on logs I run out the next day after loggers are picked and I always include a tracking number!! Customer service goes along way in any business!
But they didn't purchase it.

What if the world ends, what if I die tonight, what if my dik falls off, life is full of what ifs

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But they didn't purchase it.

What if the world ends, what if I die tonight, what if my dik falls off, life is full of what ifs
I think Rocket has the right idea. It says a lot about a company and how they are run, if they can't mail out a couple
free bottles of product within a day or two, whether its free or not. When they run the promo, they should have product
in stock, and ready to be boxed up to give to the loggers.

Otherwise, it makes them look like they don't have their crap together, and makes the consumer lose faith in
them as a company. Doubts start to creep in.

I don't care whether its Free or cost money, A company should be able to back up what they promise.
Companies that don't, end up making the Reps look bad & you always see them apologizing to members
for something that wasn't even their fault to begin with.

There is a lot we can't control in life, but if a company wants to save face to begin with, its better to be
honest right from the beginning. We are looking for loggers & you will receive your product in 3-4 weeks,
not a few days.

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
I think Rocket has the right idea. It says a lot about a company and how they are run, if they can't mail out a couple
free bottles of product within a day or two, whether its free or not. When they run the promo, they should have product

Otherwise, it makes them look like they don't have their crap together, and makes the consumer lose faith in

I don't care whether its Free or cost money, A company should be able to back up what they promise.
Companies that don't, end up making the Reps look bad & you always see them apologizing to members

There is a lot we can't control in life, but if a company wants to save face to begin with, its better to be
honest right from the beginning. We are looking for loggers & you will receive your product in 3-4 weeks,
not a few days.
well said bro

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

not a few days.
Na, I've been around long enough and worked with enough supp companies to know shiit happens, this is real life.
When you apply to log a companies free products, you wait for it patiently. Every week or so if you've received nothing, pm a rep, ask, then continue to wait.
Bump the app thread with talk other than "where's my free stuff" every week an wait.

Tired of waiting then pm an politely withdraw application an send back products if you receive them.
It's simple! :spankme:

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

not a few days.

Lets just say, if you knew the circumstances, you wouldn't be typing this. I think everyone needs to let it go.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets just say, if you knew the circumstances, you wouldn't be typing this. I think everyone needs to let it go.
This

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The more info the better!

RED Bull 86

Awards
I would love to los Focussed Nutrition Ostarine.

30 year old male
5ft 6"
220lbs
Been Training Seriously for a year now dropped body fat from a confirmed 40% to 17% never ran any chemicals or anabolics. Looking to hold on to as much muscle as possible and dip into the low 10% or sub 10% while on Ostarine and a big calorie deficit

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to los Focussed Nutrition Ostarine.

30 year old male
5ft 6"
220lbs
Been Training Seriously for a year now dropped body fat from a confirmed 40% to 17% never ran any chemicals or anabolics. Looking to hold on to as much muscle as possible and dip into the low 10% or sub 10% while on Ostarine and a big calorie deficit

This opportunity expired last year..... ;)

But they do have new opportunities

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/283785-who-wants-log.html

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
vujade, you beat me to it!!