Flu like symptoms with M1T?

Did you experience flu like symptoms with M1T? Which brand?

• No

Votes: 94 48.2%
  • Yes, Kilo/Gaspari

Votes: 15 7.7%
  • Yes, Legal Gear

Votes: 27 13.8%
  • Yes, A.M.T.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Yes, Underground Labs

Votes: 38 19.5%
  • Yes, VPX

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Yes, Other

Votes: 16 8.2%

• Total voters

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
All of the 1-Test steroids kick my ass.

That's a good point. I forgot about that. I guess that rules out a viral contaminent.

Perhaps 1-Test/M1T can be stacked with an immune stimulant on a short cycle to prevent this. DHEA is stimulating of the immune system, but it is only mild. Dr.D mentioned 5AD, but that would be nearly impossible to get. M4OHN is a posibility for 1-Test, but not M1T. There should be plenty of others, but I'd have to search around.

Mehhhhh..... M1T is a lost cause. I don't know why I'm even bothering to contemplate these things. :(

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
That's a good point. I forgot about that. I guess that rules out a viral contaminent.

Perhaps 1-Test/M1T can be stacked with an immune stimulant on a short cycle to prevent this. DHEA is stimulating of the immune system, but it is only mild. Dr.D mentioned 5AD, but that would be nearly impossible to get. M4OHN is a posibility for 1-Test, but not M1T. There should be plenty of others, but I'd have to search around.

Mehhhhh..... M1T is a lost cause. I don't know why I'm even bothering to contemplate these things. :(
I tried 1 gram of vitamin C and it didn't work.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i had to end my last cycle of m1t (about 2 weeks ago) due to just an overall sick feeling. i would wake up in the morning and feel like i was going to throw up and feel so tired at night no matter what i did. my stomach was bloated and i felt so sick i wasnt eating, resulting in no gains. the first two cycles i was using gaspari m1t. on this last one i used myo chem. im guessing the harsh sides are from the myo chem brand as during the first cycle the only side i got was lethargy, the second cycle, none.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

haha i got 2 bottles left of an M1T that has 5AD as part of its ingredients. sucker.

gten79

Awards
My first cycle ever was M1T, and it will probably be my last. Simply stated M1T is a F'ing MADMAN.

Pulp Fiction

M1T is the DEVIL:twisted:

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No one mentioned swollen lymph nodes yet?. 1-test and m1t gave me that symptom along with other cold/flu symptoms. Feedback from 1ad mentions swollen lymph nodes as well so I think its common across all 1-test compounds. So brand probably has nothing to do with cold/flu symptoms.

itza2mer

Awards
m1t is hard on your liver, so make sure your take a ****load of milk thistle to help the liver repair itself. One sure sign your liver is having problems is nausia that won't go away.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
No one mentioned swollen lymph nodes yet?. 1-test and m1t gave me that symptom along with other cold/flu symptoms. Feedback from 1ad mentions swollen lymph nodes as well so I think its common across all 1-test compounds. So brand probably has nothing to do with cold/flu symptoms.
I just finished two weeks on 1-AD stacked with Pheraplex. I have not taken 1-ad since it first came out 5 years ago. It made me sick then and it made me sick now. They were two different batches. The first was an original Ergopharm, the last a ************* clone. I was enjoying the Pheraplex and thought I would give ole 1-AD another try. Now I have to start my ECA cycle early just so I can breathe!!! It would seem my body hates fake Testosterone structures and wants me never to forget again. It helps to prove that in organic chemistry just because a substance looks like Primobolan, does not mean it works like Primobolan. I have not been this sick in a long time.

I hope a few weeks of M1,4ADD + Prostanazol will cheer me up!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... I hope a few weeks of M1,4ADD + Prostanazol will cheer me up!
I'm sure it will! A fine combo indeed. Hard, vascular and hyped!!

I think we all see why 1-test, 1AD and M1T were never marketed as Rx androgens. :) The part that gets me, is that it doesn't make everyone sick! Some guys can take 40mg/d like it's candy and never even sneeze.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure it will! A fine combo indeed. Hard, vascular and hyped!!

I think we all see why 1-test, 1AD and M1T were never marketed as Rx androgens. :) The part that gets me, is that it doesn't make everyone sick! Some guys can take 40mg/d like it's candy and never even sneeze.
I remember when 1-Test was first hitting the market, Patrick Arnold was highly critical of its effectivness. I thought at the time it was a defensive strategy to protect his 1-AD market. Now I understand that he was correct in his denouncement. Perhaps he was a bit remorseful about the toxicity of the 1-AD.

However we are all accountable for our own bodies. I am thankful for the development of 4-AD and 1-AD, specifically for the market that they created, which directly led to the wide range of choices we have today. We live in a world of c-17 modulations and THP ester attachements. I remember when the choice for orals was d-bol or liver tablets!!!