Flawed Fights The Fat With Applied Nutriceutical's Fat Free (Sponsored)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Night time anxiety or restlessness. RMS80 does p-5-p have the same reaction with the L-Dopa?
I got that really bad when taking 5htp+valerian with lipotrophin pm.. Is it the l dopa or something else? I'm noticing it a little currently with sleep maxx + 50mg 5htp

I told flawed about htp+valerian n he liked it initially.. Sounds like sleep issues have since returned :(

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
U get my pm?
Lemme look!

May not be the Fat Free that is causing all of your sleep issues- it may have more to do with the combo of B-6 and L-Dopa- you seem to be taking quite a bit of B-6. B-6 actually increases the conversion of dopamine to norepinephrine peripherally, and this may be causing some of the issues you are describing. Probably the first thing I would do is to lower your B-6 intake, and then try melatonin- 2-6 mg should take care of the issues you are describing....
The thing is I wasn't actually taking L-Dopa anymore... the sleep issues started as soon as I took Fat Free and the Muscle Pharm Bullet Proof was purchased a few days in to taking Fat Free to try and get some sleep cause I was dying. But it didnt help at all. I am sleeping like a charm on 5htp and Valerian root though. I got a massive thing of benedryl from costco... 600 tabs for like 3 dollars. So I may cycle between a few days of 5htp/valerian root, then a few of benedryl, and a few of nothing... generally I havent been using anything on the weekends. I just want to make sure to cycle this stuff cause who knows what long term use could cause

I have to assume the initial sleep problems were due to Fat Free because it was the same day addition of it that I began having problems and at least one other tester had the same issues until dropping the dose

Great stuff flawed the pics show a lot of progress. Things have really tightened up. How did the carb up go? How many lbs did you gain during it? How much of that has fallen back off?
I went a tad nuts on my carb up! hahahah gained about 6 lbs and I am waiting to weight again to see what comes off. Got the next 10 days that I am going to continue low carb with one carb up on saturday.

I have never made it through a low carb cycle and then carbed up correctly... I could not believe the change overnight in the fullness of my muscles. From soft to jacked it sure felt like

I was impressed at the 11 days on RFL because I lost 14 lbs, size of my midsection and not a single decrease in any other measurement and strength was a steady increase... Im looking for my measurment log so I can post stats

Lets talk about how horrible my carb up was lol... I made a newb error which I should have noticed. So I took in about 30-40g of wazy maize pre depletion workout which filled up my muscles during my workout surprisingly quite a bit... post depletion workout I decided "eh what the hell I can pretty much eat as much sugar as I want right now.. might as well get some low fat ice cream! and carmel and fudge for a delicious turtle sundae" well... I should have looked at the label closer... the fat free ice cream I grabbed had sugar but they also used a sugar substitute... SORBITOL (fxck my life) now I know about sorbitol because of sugar free gum... so I went home and downed a big a$$ bowl... which was a big a$$ mistake! Not thinking about sorbitol having laxative effects in high doses I ended up getting about 12 grams of it... and no kidding aside... I probably shxt about 1.5 gallons of liquid poo from 1pm to 4am... the worst part about it... I was out snow plowing and shoveling from 10pm-4am... it was fxcking horrible... NEVER AGAIN!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I got that really bad when taking 5htp+valerian with lipotrophin pm.. Is it the l dopa or something else? I'm noticing it a little currently with sleep maxx + 50mg 5htp

I told flawed about htp+valerian n he liked it initially.. Sounds like sleep issues have since returned :(
Nope no sleep returning sleep issues! Its working like a charm brotha!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's it going Flawed ? Everything OK ?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
No worries guys! I havent died! Just havent had a method of posting the last 8 days. We switched cable providors and my gf cancelled time warner before we found out when our Uverse would be installed... low and behold Uverse installations are way behind do we were cable and internet-less for a week and half... it sucked! Its almost worse than not having a cell phone... feel so disconnected hahaha

Workouts have still been going great. We ran in to one of my girlfriends friends on Saturday who we havent seen in awhile and he asked her if I was on roids... wtf lol... Apparently having a good pump for the day makes people think you are juicing!

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Workouts have still been going great. We ran in to one of my girlfriends friends on Saturday who we havent seen in awhile and he asked her if I was on roids... wtf lol... Apparently having a good pump for the day makes people think you are juicing!
Very true. Whats nice is when you go to a concert (with the wife) and you have girls 10 years younger then you hitting on you even with your wife sitting next to you. Kinda makes me feel good. Good thing my wife is cool about things like that just makes her want me more.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How are things going ?

I have been crazy busy and it looks like I missed quite a bit.. gonna go back and try and catch up some. Are you still taking fat free? Back on the PSMF diet?