First Time User - Possible PH (Super Mandro/Andro the Giant) Stack! Need Help!

WarMachine25

Awards
Hey guys,

I've been weightlifting for about 4 years now, and I'm seeing myself hit a brick wall for the first time. No matter how much I eat, work my ass off in the gym, etc. I'm not seeing the progress that I once was. So, I decided it could be a good idea to try something a bit more effective when it comes to supplements and i discovered Super Mandro/Andro the Giant. I purchased both online (along w an estrogen blocker) and PTC, but now I'm at a point where I feel like I may have just flushed hard-earned money down the drain. I'm not gonna lie, I've been doing a bit of research and I've kinda scared myself. First off, as a first time user I don't know exactly HOW or WHEN I should be taking them (in terms of a mg dosage that'll be right for ME) or even how safe any of this stuff is (I heard nobody REALLY knows how safe or dangerous this stuff can be) and I don't know want to deal w any associated side effects such as liver damage, increased mood swings, etc.

So I stumbled across this site and it seems as though most people really know a good deal about the topic. So based off of what I just explained, do you think I should even be taking this stuff or what I be better of just dumping it and sticking to the basics? And if you do think I would be okay taking it, what would you recommend it terms of ways to properly (and safely) stack this stuff for beginners?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How old are you? Do you know what a proper PCT should look like?

WarMachine25

Awards
I am 25, and no I wouldn't have slightest idea haha..

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok well first things first I wouldn't start the cycle without getting your PCT in place, you are going to need a SERM. You should probably do some research. The point of post cycle therapy is to get your body to start producing its own testosterone again and a SERM like Clomid or Nolva will kickstart that process. You won't have to worry about your liver with these products because they're non methylated or non liver toxic. I would still purchase a support supplement, my favorite is Blockade, but just about any will do. I would start with taking two caps of each for the first week and bump it up to 3 after that if everything seems to be going well.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here is how I would run the cycle:
Week 1-4: Andro the Giant 3 caps ED, Super Mandro 3 caps ED, Blockade 6 caps ED
Week 2-4: Estrogen Blocker ED
Week 4-8: Nolva or Clomid, Test Booster (For example, my PCT for my current cycle will look like this: nolva 20/20/10/10, Epi Test by Blackstone Labs, and Alphamax XT.
Week 8-10: Estrogen blocker ED

With 1 Andro and 4 Andro the only side effect I notice is a slight increase in aggression. Little things just seem to bother me more. Overall you're very unlikely to experience any of the horrible side effects you've heard about, as long as you run a proper PCT

WarMachine25

Awards
Okay, you're aren't likely to see a massive increase in aggression correct? Like I won't be blacking out into violent rages? As long as I have the ability to control and channel the aggression I'm fine with that

WarMachine25

Awards
And also, what does 1-Andro and 4-Andro mean?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
no highly unlikely, you won't experience the "roid rage" you're describing lol and 1-andro is the pro hormone in the Super Mandro, and 4-andro is the pro hormone in Andro the Giant. They stack very well together, if you're eating well enough on your diet you're likely to gain 8-12 lbs of lean body mass.

WarMachine25

Awards
Okay quick question what does 1-Andro and 4-Andro mean? And also..what does 20/20/10/10 mean?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay quick question what does 1-Andro and 4-Andro mean? And also..what does 20/20/10/10 mean?
Cycle above looks on point. 1&4 Andro are the compounds. 20/20/10/10 is how many mg per week of nolva you need. 20mg weeks 1-2 and 10mg 3-4. Sounds like you need to do a little more research and get serm but the cycle is great for people looking to try out hormonal products.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like Cooter Flap has given you a lot of good info. Make sure you do some research on the products and have your pct laid out before you start. There some logs on here in the supplement log section on super mandro and andro the giant stacks to.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Listen to these guys ^^^ very intelligent. Research, research, research.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Ok well first things first I wouldn't start the cycle without getting your PCT in place, you are going to need a SERM. You should probably do some research. The point of post cycle therapy is to get your body to start producing its own testosterone again and a SERM like Clomid or Nolva will kickstart that process. You won't have to worry about your liver with these products because they're non methylated or non liver toxic. I would still purchase a support supplement, my favorite is Blockade, but just about any will do. I would start with taking two caps of each for the first week and bump it up to 3 after that if everything seems to be going well.
Just a small point, but nolva is hepatatoxic (liver toxic) even though it doesn't have a methyl group, so is clomid to some degree. They aren't nearly as toxic or harsh as a methylated DS or PHs, it's not a huge deal if you're heathly but it is still there, and a lot of OTC PTC products have liver support anyway so it should be fine.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I think everybody gets scared about doing hormonal compounds right before their first cycle. I mean I would be scared of taking a chemical that can cause gastrointestinal bleeding, anorectal ulceration, gastric mucosal lesions, nausea, vomiting, hemorrhage, peptic ulcers, acute renal failure, hepatotoxicity, pancreatic cancer ... wait, this is Aspirin ... sorry wrong chemical ...
Point here is that all chemicals can have potentially bad side effects, so educating yourself will help you minimize issues and know when and how to deal with them.

There are a number of great guides on this forum, put together by some guys that know a whole lot more than me
The excellent Dosing Guide for Popular PH/DS by Jebrook which also contains links to a few other great guides like Post Cycle Therapy: A User's Guide by yates84.
I recommend reading these guides and of course I highly recommend the knowledge and experience of the guys on this forum. Definitely worth its weight in gold.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

I've been weightlifting for about 4 years now, and I'm seeing myself hit a brick wall for the first time. No matter how much I eat, work my ass off in the gym, etc. I'm not seeing the progress that I once was. So, I decided it could be a good idea to try something a bit more effective when it comes to supplements and i discovered Super Mandro/Andro the Giant. I purchased both online (along w an estrogen blocker) and PTC, but now I'm at a point where I feel like I may have just flushed hard-earned money down the drain. I'm not gonna lie, I've been doing a bit of research and I've kinda scared myself. First off, as a first time user I don't know exactly HOW or WHEN I should be taking them (in terms of a mg dosage that'll be right for ME) or even how safe any of this stuff is (I heard nobody REALLY knows how safe or dangerous this stuff can be) and I don't know want to deal w any associated side effects such as liver damage, increased mood swings, etc.

So I stumbled across this site and it seems as though most people really know a good deal about the topic. So based off of what I just explained, do you think I should even be taking this stuff or what I be better of just dumping it and sticking to the basics? And if you do think I would be okay taking it, what would you recommend it terms of ways to properly (and safely) stack this stuff for beginners?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
You are of an age where it would not be totally irresponsible and high risk to use anabolics. All cycles have inherent risks, even the mildest ones. The compounds you have are appropriate for a beginner. However, I suggest you hold off and research for 3-4 months. Look up logs of these compounds and ask questions in order to understand what to take, why, and how completely before beginning anything. IMO, it is most important to understand how each phase of an anabolic cycle and it's components work before someone is ready.

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
Here is how I would run the cycle:
Week 1-4: Andro the Giant 3 caps ED, Super Mandro 3 caps ED, Blockade 6 caps ED
Week 2-4: Estrogen Blocker ED
Week 4-8: Nolva or Clomid, Test Booster (For example, my PCT for my current cycle will look like this: nolva 20/20/10/10, Epi Test by Blackstone Labs, and Alphamax XT.
Week 8-10: Estrogen blocker ED

With 1 Andro and 4 Andro the only side effect I notice is a slight increase in aggression. Little things just seem to bother me more. Overall you're very unlikely to experience any of the horrible side effects you've heard about, as long as you run a proper PCT
Question about the Estrogen blocker. You’re supposed to break it up between the end of on and post cycle? I’m new to this too. I just thought it was either cycle or post cycle just wasn’t sure which.