First time cycler info

duck_eyed

Awards
So I've been doing research on the net about doing my first cycle. The problem that i run into is that there are a hundreds of posts on first time users and everyone is telling the person to do something different. Which eventually leads to someone saying something to someone else that ticks them off and then its war and the thread goes to crap. So with that said i am 5'11" 205lb like to get to about 220lb. would like to have your guys input on what you think is the best way to start out on a cycle also what supplements to take as far as fish oil or milk thistle stuff like that to help my body fight off any potentially negative side affect due to the cycle. Also how long i should run it and best way to keep my gains post cycle, and how to fight water retention. I know that this is prolly the millionth time you guys have seen these threads but just need a good overall consensus. Thank you in advance and i'll be looking forward to hearing back from you guys.

duck_eyed

Awards
Im new to this stuff but i have a buddy who did a cycle of test e and he seemed to like it. think his was 250mg,. and the guy that i workout with did a cycle of deca and he said that he liked that because it didnt dry your joints out. and from what i've read is that doing a cycle of deca alone isnt worth it unless your do somewhere around 400mg. basically i'd like to see and feel a significant difference in my body but not go insane with it. im trying to learn as much as possible so i dont go into a cycle blind and ignorant. in your opinion whats a good cycle to start on. 8 or 12 weeks? Test E or Deca or both. or maybe something else.. thanks for your help

boxer78

Awards
Look up "deca dick" and you won't want to run it solo. A commonly suggested 1st cycle is something like 10 weeks of test-e or c, 250mg Monday morning, 250mg Thursday night, with 0.5mg adex EOD. 2 weeks after the last pin, start with 50mg clomid ED for 2 weeks, then 25mg ED for 2 weeks.

duck_eyed

Awards
ok thank you guys a lot also what have you heard of Andromass?? sounds good to me i just stumbled across it. like to know your input

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
this is a great site dude. most people here recommend research on your own. you really need to look into a proper pct to start. you need a serm. andromass is a really nice product, it worked very well for me. i would start there for sure before you get into deca. if you have a girlfriend, you won't for long with it. i won't touch it from what i hear. my next cycle will be test e and eq. really look into the andro series though and do your pct research.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
off topic, but WHY THE FCUK DOESN'T MY PROFILE PIC SHOW UP?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
There is a profile pic and an avatar, make sure both are loaded ;)

ManBeast

duck_eyed

Awards
I'm really thinking hard about going with andromass. it has got great reviews and for this being my first cycle think its a good one to start with. Any pointers on a PCT i know primordial performance has a line of them. Any one better than the other and also thinking about stacking andromass with androlean. Any opinions would be great. good or bad lemme know. thanks guys

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
I'm really thinking hard about going with andromass. it has got great reviews and for this being my first cycle think its a good one to start with. Any pointers on a PCT i know primordial performance has a line of them. Any one better than the other and also thinking about stacking andromass with androlean. Any opinions would be great. good or bad lemme know. thanks guys
a serm would be better. cheaper and you will recover better. i don't know about their pct. i love mass but always use a serm