Unanswered First test cycle critique? (Test C / EQ / Var)

ayyyman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Im researching my first test based cycle and im hoping someone can look it over to make sure everything is dialed in. I’ve done a few oral only cycles, so I have a few questions about the other compounds that I’ve never used before.

So far this is what I have.

Week: 1-12
Testosterone Cypionate - 500mg/wk (250mg 2x/wk - Pin on Monday and Thursday)
[Frontload with 750mg on day 1]

Equipoise - 500mg/wk (250mg 2x/wk - Pin on Monday and Thursday)

Week: 1-4
Anavar - 60mg ED
(note: would run longer but I only have 32 days on hand)

Week: 1-18
Arimidex - 0.5mg EOD

Week: 14-18
Nolvadex - 40/40/20/20 ED

Finasteride 1.0mg ED

Other:
NAC - 1200mg ED
Needles - 22 gauge to draw, 25 gauge and 1 inch to pin.

Question 1:
  • Is pinning both test and eq on Monday and Thursday good? Or should I do test Monday and Thursday, and eq on Wednesday and Saturday?
Question 2:
  • Is Adex needed ED, EOD, every 3rd day, or dose any of the three based on how I feel?
  • Should Adex extend 2 weeks after last nolva dose?
Question 3:
  • Is clomid needed along with nolva? Im trying to avoid clomid if can because it causes my hair to shed.
Question 4:
  • Is HCG needed?
  • Is HCG a suitable replacement for clomid?
  • Is HCG used throughout the cycle or only during PCT?
  • What is the recommended dose?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im researching my first test based cycle and im hoping someone can look it over to make sure everything is dialed in. I’ve done a few oral only cycles, so I have a few questions about the other compounds that I’ve never used before.

Anavar - 60mg ED

Arimidex - 0.5mg EOD

Finasteride 1.0mg ED

Other:
NAC - 1200mg ED

Question 1:
  • Is pinning both test and eq on Monday and Thursday good? Or should I do test Monday and Thursday, and eq on Wednesday and Saturday?
Question 2:
  • Is Adex needed ED, EOD, every 3rd day, or dose any of the three based on how I feel?
Question 3:
  • Is clomid needed along with nolva? Im trying to avoid clomid if can because it causes my hair to shed.
Question 4:
  • Is HCG needed?
Looks good, but you don't need to frontload. Your gonna want to run EQ for atleast 16 weeks. And if you can get both in the same syringe there is no reason not to pin them both at the same time. Adex, I normally take it the day after my pin, but only as needed. Don't start it until you feel sides that require you to take it. You can extend it 2 weeks passed the Nolva if you wish incase of rebound. Clomid is not required its personal preference. I have never used Clomid. HCG is not needed, but since I started using it I would say it's nice to use, HCG does not replace Clomid, but again Clomid is not a requirement. If HCG is used I would run it thoughout the Cycle 250iu atleast once a week but most here will tell you twice a week. Your Nolva protocol looks fine.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Definitely add a couple weeks to the EQ. Otherwise looks pretty good. You gonna be logging this? Im set on EQ for my cycle next year, so id be interested to see how you do with this.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Anavar - 60mg ED

Arimidex - 0.5mg EOD

Finasteride 1.0mg ED

Other:
NAC - 1200mg ED

Question 1:
Question 2:
Question 3:
Question 4:
  • Is HCG needed?
I'd say drop the eq and var. See how your body reacts, and you'll save some money (especially when you plan Var and EQ). Even though youve done some orals before, I personally think you'd be fin starting with jsut that. Maybe add the var If you've used it before?

As for your questions:
1.the less pins the better imo.
2. As for the adex, I think you need to do more research on it. It all depends on your bloods and how you feel. And I'd say don't extend it into PCT.
3. Personal preference, but I'd use both. Research clomid and nolva and you'll know why.
4. hCG isn't needed, but I personally won't do a cycle without it. Makes recovery easier imo.
5. hCG and clomid are not interchangeable for PCT.
6. Different philosophies, but not during PCT. More suggest during cycle or for the last two weeks before you can't start PCT.
7. Depends, I'd research more. On cycle most will say 250iu 2x a week.

Good luck bro! I would serious think about dropping the eq and/or Var though

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would stick with 1 injectable at first to see how you react to it. If you really wanna do both I would definitely pin them together if possible. Since it’s your first cycle you might have some pip the first weeks and 4 pins a week would probably be a pain in the ass(hehe) for a first cycle. Adex EOD or E3D is good it’ll depend on you and it’s different for everybody. My only suggestion would be to not do like a lot of people and just go too heavy on AI out of fear and crush your estrogen. That sucks. Adjust with sides. HCG is not NEEDED but a lot of people go for it. Since you might wanna go for a 16 weeks cycle because of EQ I would concider using it.

ayyyman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Looks good, but you don't need to frontload. Your gonna want to run EQ for atleast 16 weeks. And if you can get both in the same syringe there is no reason not to pin them both at the same time. Adex, I normally take it the day after my pin, but only as needed. Don't start it until you feel sides that require you to take it. You can extend it 2 weeks passed the Nolva if you wish incase of rebound. Clomid is not required its personal preference. I have never used Clomid. HCG is not needed, but since I started using it I would say it's nice to use, HCG does not replace Clomid, but again Clomid is not a requirement. If HCG is used I would run it thoughout the Cycle 250iu atleast once a week but most here will tell you twice a week. Your Nolva protocol looks fine.
> And if you can get both in the same syringe there is no reason not to pin them both at the same time

Dumb question but is there any kind of cross contamination i should worry about doing this? Is there a way to do this incorrectly that i should watch out for?

You gonna be logging this? Im set on EQ for my cycle next year, so id be interested to see how you do with this.
Yeah i can log it.

I'd say drop the eq and var. See how your body reacts, and you'll save some money (especially when you plan Var and EQ). Even though youve done some orals before, I personally think you'd be fin starting with jsut that. Maybe add the var If you've used it before?

As for your questions:
1.the less pins the better imo.
2. As for the adex, I think you need to do more research on it. It all depends on your bloods and how you feel. And I'd say don't extend it into PCT.
3. Personal preference, but I'd use both. Research clomid and nolva and you'll know why.
4. hCG isn't needed, but I personally won't do a cycle without it. Makes recovery easier imo.
5. hCG and clomid are not interchangeable for PCT.
6. Different philosophies, but not during PCT. More suggest during cycle or for the last two weeks before you can't start PCT.
7. Depends, I'd research more. On cycle most will say 250iu 2x a week.

Good luck bro! I would serious think about dropping the eq and/or Var though
I already have some Anavar on hand that i was going to do on its own, so i'll use that up with the test. Haven't fully decided on the EQ yet, but price isnt really a big deal. I have some bitcoin i want to get rid of while its currently up.

>Personal preference, but I'd use both. Research clomid and nolva and you'll know why.

How bad would it be if i didnt run it? I will run it if it makes a substantial difference, but if not i wont bother.

I would stick with 1 injectable at first to see how you react to it. If you really wanna do both I would definitely pin them together if possible. Since it’s your first cycle you might have some pip the first weeks and 4 pins a week would probably be a pain in the ass(hehe) for a first cycle. Adex EOD or E3D is good it’ll depend on you and it’s different for everybody. My only suggestion would be to not do like a lot of people and just go too heavy on AI out of fear and crush your estrogen. That sucks. Adjust with sides. HCG is not NEEDED but a lot of people go for it. Since you might wanna go for a 16 weeks cycle because of EQ I would concider using it.
Will probably run eq for 16 weeks if i decide to add it. Will also probably add the hCG.

If i do run EQ for 16 weeks how long should i run the test (taking in account of the half life)?

Last edited:
Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This cycle might look mild on paper but you still see rbc count go up, it will hit cholesterol. I think especially with eq it's important to draw blood, else from that its quite safe.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
> And if you can get both in the same syringe there is no reason not to pin them both at the same time

Dumb question but is there any kind of cross contamination i should worry about doing this? Is there a way to do this incorrectly that i should watch out for?

Yeah i can log it.

I already have some Anavar on hand that i was going to do on its own, so i'll use that up with the test. Haven't fully decided on the EQ yet, but price isnt really a big deal. I have some bitcoin i want to get rid of while its currently up.

>Personal preference, but I'd use both. Research clomid and nolva and you'll know why.

How bad would it be if i didnt run it? I will run it if it makes a substantial difference, but if not i wont bother.

Will probably run eq for 16 weeks if i decide to add it. Will also probably add the hCG.

If i do run EQ for 16 weeks how long should i run the test (taking in account of the half life)?
If you did run EQ for 16 weeks it would take at least 5-6 weeks for the EQ to clear and 4 weeks for the test to clear.. if you need to run a pct stay away from eq!

If your dead set on stacking something for your first run consider running something like 12 weeks test 500mg test and
10 weeks npp-400mg.

liftnbrix

Awards
I’ve done 2 weeks on cypionate. First week I injected in my glut. Second week in my thigh. I had two different reactions.

Glut: bump on my glut then redness all over the cheek.

Thigh: two days later it felt like someone took a baseball bat an whacked me in the leg. And later that first night felt like my body from the shoulders down went numb. I could still feel things just had that overall feeling.

I’m taking a bran from “Victory Pharmaceuticals “
Does anyone know what could be going on?

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Personally, I liked EQ. Decent gains, not a lot of bloat. My avatar pic is from the end of an EQ/test cycle. It wasn't an overnight transformation but it was nice and steady, and manageable.

Issues: blood turned into pancake batter. That increased RBC is no joke.