First SD cycle prep

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Well HCG is a mixture of fadogia, fenugreek, tribulus, zinc..etc. The fadogia and fenugreek should assist in libido so wifey doesn't get pissed off at you!
Ya its just so expensive, I've heard you can run fadogia and maca and it works pretty well. I think ill try just fadogia at first tho and see how that works out

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya its just so expensive, I've heard you can run fadogia and maca and it works pretty well. I think ill try just fadogia at first tho and see how that works out
HcGenerate is great!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Fenugreek is really cheap on it's own... It's more for libido. I'm running both on cycle then DAA and ErasePro in PCT.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Fenugreek is really cheap on it's own... It's more for libido. I'm running both on cycle then DAA and ErasePro in PCT.
I'll look into this fenugreek then. I'll be running reg erase for pct because I still have an almost full bottle.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I'll look into this fenugreek then. I'll be running reg erase for pct because I still have an almost full bottle.
Yeah, I'll buy the bottle of Pro. It's only $45 more. I've posted my cycle plans... Search my new threads and you will see it... I'm going to run intimidate and ErasePro... Trying to change it up a bit... Making PCT as easy as possible...

Pharmagrade Nolva
ErasePro
Intimidate...etc

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Yeah I think I'll be doing Fadogia and Fenugreek. I've seen that brand, Testofen, that they used in the study on several sites as well so maybe I'll use it.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Also I've decided for my multi I'm going to take Orange Triad, I actually just started taking it now, probably gonna make it my new default multi. Less pills and more affordable than Animal Paks, and the ingredients are better IMO.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Also I've decided for my multi I'm going to take Orange Triad, I actually just started taking it now, probably gonna make it my new default multi. Less pills and more affordable than Animal Paks, and the ingredients are better IMO.
Amazon has it for cheap if you need more....

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Orange triad is the best! Good choice bud

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I'm backpacking Europe right now but once I get back to the States I'm going to get back on a strict regimen... Burn about 3 lbs of fat, clean my diet back up and start prepping for a September/Oct run myself... Just gotta wait for my new insurance to kick in so I can get bloods.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Yo, AI sports Testopro has fenugreek testofen in it... Little more expensive but you get the added test boosting compounds too... Something to think about for PCT...

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Yo, AI sports Testopro has fenugreek testofen in it... Little more expensive but you get the added test boosting compounds too... Something to think about for PCT...
I'll keep that in mind, thanks man.