First SARM cycle

Jesse55

Jesse55

Awards
Thanks again for everyone's help, I started yesterday with the 4 mg dose. Will keep you guys updated on how I'm feeling. Dont feel much as its only 2 days, I do feel a bit of an increase in appetite but could just be in my head.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
in late but Subbed all good stuff so far thinking of taking LGD myself so this is all good information! Knowledge is power!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is it just muscle fullness from good pumps, or gains of lean mass you are referring to?
Well in my fifth week now and body comp changes suggest i have gained appreciable mass in my chest shoulders and legs. I am down 3.5kg since start of cycle as well (started run at end of my bulk)

Jesse55

Jesse55

Awards
This is my second week, not noticing too much yet. Had a good leg day yesterday maybe not as sore as usual? Too early to say. Also starting weight is 178 just because people like to know( I don't pay much attention to weight, the mirror doesn't lie). How long does it usualy take for lgd to start kicking in?
Edit: felt super strong today in the gym, think it's staring to kick in a bit.

Jesse55

Jesse55

Awards
I know a lot of people say to stack LGD with a test base, would I benefit by adding one at this stage even if I am not feeling lethargic? Recommendations? Felling good no sides or anything, might bump dose up to 8 mg next week instead of waiting until week 4.

Jesse55

Jesse55

Awards
In week 5 now pretty happy overall with my results thus far. Coach was pretty impressed by gains I made. (he isn't the biggest fan of sarms) 10 weeks out from my show now and have one more week on LGD. No sides except a little tenderness in my left nipple, should I dose some xtane or just wait for pct and take clomid? No change in appearance of nipple but I have always had a slight case of gyno that never went away after puberty. Also will be getting blood work done after pct so will keep everyone updated.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
In week 5 now pretty happy overall with my results thus far. Coach was pretty impressed by gains I made. (he isn't the biggest fan of sarms) 10 weeks out from my show now and have one more week on LGD. No sides except a little tenderness in my left nipple, should I dose some xtane or just wait for pct and take clomid? No change in appearance of nipple but I have always had a slight case of gyno that never went away after puberty. Also will be getting blood work done after pct so will keep everyone updated.
I would just keep an eye on the nip. If it gets worse or starts showing visible signs then throw in some exem. Otherwise just wait till pct.

Looking forward to seeing that blood work.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 9