First sarm cycle

Recover94

Awards
Hello guys I am thinking about going on my first sarm cycle.( this would be the first time using any peds.) I have been doing alot of research, trying to learn as much as I can before I start but it seems like everything I read contradicts the thing I've read befor it. As of right now I think I want to start with using lgd with a oral test base so that I don't suffer from lethargy while on cycle. Which test base would you recommend? And also should I take mk667 along with a serm for pct so that I can maintain my gains? Thank you in advance.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
4 andro topical is your best test base if you are unwilling to pin a little test (which is much more effective).

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
IML 4 andro for test base. You won't be disappointed!

Recover94

Awards
I guess I could of gave more info on my self lol. I'm 28 6'6 205, i was a meth addict and alcoholic most my life, I got sober three years ago and have been training for three years. I'm not really wanting to pin anything right now. My goal right now is to just gain a little bit of muscle a little bit faster than I would naturally. I just want to do a cycle get a little bit of muscle and maintain it for a little bit then go back on and just slowly get gains each time

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I guess I could of gave more info on my self lol. I'm 28 6'6 205, i was a meth addict and alcoholic most my life, I got sober three years ago and have been training for three years. I'm not really wanting to pin anything right now. My goal right now is to just gain a little bit of muscle a little bit faster than I would naturally. I just want to do a cycle get a little bit of muscle and maintain it for a little bit then go back on and just slowly get gains each time
All the best on your continued recovery brother. I too have battled those early recovery demons with alcohol and class A drugs. I have been sober and mostly content coming up 8 years thanks to the 12 steps of AA. Do u not want to pin cause u were pinning meth? Test pin would not into a vain (but into fat or muscle) in case you don’t know. It’s much less toxic and much more effective. Also u could just do Test and not bother with the toxicity and side effects of SARMS.

Recover94

Awards
Also btw MK often takes months of continued use to show progress, it's effective but not in the same way as an AAS. What's your training experience?
Well I was just wondering about the mk because serms will suppress my ig
All the best on your continued recovery brother. I too have battled those early recovery demons with alcohol and class A drugs. I have been sober and mostly content coming up 8 years thanks to the 12 steps of AA. Do u not want to pin cause u were pinning meth? Test pin would not into a vain (but into fat or muscle) in case you don’t know. It’s much less toxic and much more effective. Also u could just do Test and not bother with the toxicity and side effects of SARMS.

Recover94

Awards
That's awesome to hear man I started with the 12 steps of na in rehab but when I got out I found a deeper understanding of the program with aa. I wasn't a needle user while on meth so that's not the problem I just don't like needles also I don't think my girlfriend would like it but I havnt brought it up to her yet. I don't know where I would even beable to get it I live in a small town and all the guys at the local gym don't use

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's awesome to hear man I started with the 12 steps of na in rehab but when I got out I found a deeper understanding of the program with aa. I wasn't a needle user while on meth so that's not the problem I just don't like needles also I don't think my girlfriend would like it but I havnt brought it up to her yet. I don't know where I would even beable to get it I live in a small town and all the guys at the local gym don't use
Ok I understand. All in time. 4 andro topical will be a good test base for you. In time the girlfriend could be sold on the fact that pinned test is much safer, studied and less toxic than SARMS. And the pin is not to a vein. Topical is less toxic than Oral cause it bypasses a number of organs. Topical Stano (epiandro) is really great as well. Many people come from NA (and other programs) to AA cause its a stronger and deeper rooted program that has not been watered down. We are in good hands. I am very happy to hear your in AA. All the best.

Recover94

Awards
Ok I understand. All in time. 4 andro topical will be a good test base for you. In time the girlfriend could be sold on the fact that pinned test is much safer, studied and less toxic than SARMS. And the pin is not to a vein. Topical is less toxic than Oral cause it bypasses a number of organs. Topical Stano (epiandro) is really great as well. Many people come from NA (and other programs) to AA cause its a stronger and deeper rooted program that has not been watered down. We are in good hands. I am very happy to hear your in AA. All the best.
Thanks for the advice man I appreciate it.

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards
I’m in recovery as well and about 7 years ago I ran my first sarm cycle because I didn’t want to use steroids. Ostarine and rad 140 put lean mass and cut me up pretty nice. More tha. I expected as I had ran cycles a few years before that. What I will say is they will suppress your natural test production after so a pct is a must. I’m on trt so I haven’t needed a pct in over 10 years, also they negatively affect your liver enzymes so liver supps are important, I use injectable glutathione and animal pal multi it’s the yellow one. Hope that helps a little.