First Ment cycle in the books

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards
So currently I am 5 weeks into my first run with trest ace and I have to say, super impressed. I’ve run probably almost every compound other than a few sarms and primo. No prohormones other than sdrol…. My strength went up very high, not as high as methyltren but it’s definitely up there. I’m not really prone to gyno, the only issues I run into are stomach/liver, but on this I have to take at least 4 mg of anastrazole a week to keep estro related sides at bay. My test is just at a cruising dose of 200, trest is at 20 mg a day. This was mostly for a recomp and this might be something I include more of in the future. My workouts I feel like I can just keep going and going. Do not get tired, I have to make myself stop so I don’t overtrain, pretty awesome compound imo

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm personally not a fan of trest but I know it packs on the size and strength gains. I have only used oral trest and the side effects build up rather quickly.

Also of note; taking that much Adex can negatively effect your lipid profile. Just something to watch out for if someone was already prone to high cholesterol. Just keep that cardio in the mix and do your blood work you should be fine

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No doubt trest is very strong. Even 5mgs a day added to a cycle is very noticeable.

Terminater

Terminater

Awards
I have always been too nervous to take the dive myself, the trest sides horror stories have been enough to keep me away. I may reassess and try it at a real low dose

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards
Honestly I felt if it’s managed correctly the sides aren’t bad at all, then again the only real estrogen side I’ve ever been prone to is body holding water and emotional. The anaztrazole took care of that. I used injectable at 25 a day
I have always been too nervous to take the dive myself, the trest sides horror stories have been enough to keep me away. I may reassess and try it at a real low dose

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Honestly I felt if it’s managed correctly the sides aren’t bad at all, then again the only real estrogen side I’ve ever been prone to is body holding water and emotional. The anaztrazole took care of that. I used injectable at 25 a day
Lol are you basing this off bloodwork? Not trying to sound like a **** but high estrogen is not a good thing. High blood pressure is probably the biggest side effect and often goes unnoticed unless you have a blood pressure cuff

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards
Lol are you basing this off bloodwork? Not trying to sound like a **** but high estrogen is not a good thing. High blood pressure is probably the biggest side effect and often goes unnoticed unless you have a blood pressure cuff
I get blood tested before and after cycles. Sometimes not right after but a few months later. You’re right it’s not a good thing, but it’s something that happens when we run cycles. All sides that come with running gear are bad, androgenic or estrogenic sides, which is why this is dangerous…. But it’s the risk we take to run these compounds.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I get blood tested before and after cycles. Sometimes not right after but a few months later. You’re right it’s not a good thing, but it’s something that happens when we run cycles. All sides that come with running gear are bad, androgenic or estrogenic sides, which is why this is dangerous…. But it’s the risk we take to run these compounds.
Temporary spikes in blood pressure are fine. Just something to keep an eye on. I would look into cycle support supplements specifically indole 3 carbinol and plenty of cardio. I remember when I was running Msten @ 50 mg a day my blood pressure was through the roof. And that was doing cardio 5 miles a day three or four days a week and taking cycle support. Obviously I don't recommend anyone taking that much Msten but those were the good old days. Just Msten and 4 Andro would put ten pounds on me in three weeks

Last edited:
Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards
Temporary spikes in blood pressure are fine. Just something to keep an eye on. I would look into cycle support supplements specifically indole 3 carbinol and plenty of cardio. I remember when I was running Msten @ 50 mg a day my blood pressure was through the roof. And that was doing cardio 5 miles a day three or four days a week and taking cycle support. Obviously I don't recommend anyone taking that much Msten but those were the good old days. Just Msten and 4 Andro would put ten pounds on me in three weeks
Usually my go to for organ support is glutathione Inj. 200-2-3x a week, used to use n2gaurd but switched to animal pak. Usually those together have taken care of most.