First H-Drol Cycle... started Today...

COBRAfan67

Awards
Starting my first cycle today... Let me know how my set up looks....

CYCLE
H-Drol 50/50/75/75/75
Cycle Support 2 scoops ED

PCT
Week 1- Post-Cycle Support / I3C 600mg / Cycle Support 2 scoops

Week 2- Post-Cycle Support / I3C 600mg / Cycle Support 2 scoops

Week 3- Post-Cycle Support/ I3C 400mg / Lean Xtreme / 6-OXO 400mg / Cycle Support 1 scoop

Week 4- Post-Cycle Support/ I3C 200mg / Lean Xtreme / 6-OXO 300mg / Cycle Support 1 scoop

Week 5- Lean Xtreme / 6-OXO 200mg

Week 6- 6-OXO 100mg

Plus I have a bottle of PRIME Im going to add to the PCT and going to use N.O.Xplode during PCT also. Any comments/suggestions?? Everything covered? Did I miss anything? anyone tried something similar to this? One question though... When should I take the H-drol? Spaced out or all at once, like two in the AM or one AM and one PM? I read and researched alot to put together this cycle, thanks for all the help guys

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Starting my first cycle today... Let me know how my set up looks....

CYCLE
H-Drol 50/50/75/75/75
Cycle Support 2 scoops ED

PCT
Week 1- Post-Cycle Support / I3C 600mg / Cycle Support 2 scoops

Week 2- Post-Cycle Support / I3C 600mg / Cycle Support 2 scoops

Week 3- Post-Cycle Support/ I3C 400mg / Lean Xtreme / 6-OXO 400mg / Cycle Support 1 scoop

Week 4- Post-Cycle Support/ I3C 200mg / Lean Xtreme / 6-OXO 300mg / Cycle Support 1 scoop

Week 5- Lean Xtreme / 6-OXO 200mg

Week 6- 6-OXO 100mg

Plus I have a bottle of PRIME Im going to add to the PCT and going to use N.O.Xplode during PCT also. Any comments/suggestions?? Everything covered? Did I miss anything? anyone tried something similar to this? One question though... When should I take the H-drol? Spaced out or all at once, like two in the AM or one AM and one PM? I read and researched alot to put together this cycle, thanks for all the help guys

Looks good:thumbsup:....Did you pre-load cycle support?

I would split up the H-drol dosages...EX.
1) 1 cap pre workout/1 cap in the afternoon(not sure about what time you workout thought?)for your 50mgs. dosage

2) on 75 mgs. dosage do 2 caps pre workout/1 cap afternoon

Try and keep cycle support dosage(am/pm) as far away from H-drol dosage as possible.ie take CS first thing in the morning and at night.

Some people may opt to take all dosages pre workout(1 time a day) regardless of mgs.....I prefer(and almost always) split dosages up in this way.

Good Luck and remember...EAT RIGHT and Train Hard

And don't eat too much of this:donut:

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Looks good.
You can split up the dose throughout the day or take it all pre workout. A lot of guys try to avoid taking it near bed time, though.

Good luck and have fun.

COBRAfan67

Awards
Yeah I work out at night, prob around 7pm. And I work from 5am until 6pm. Im def eating right, I cant let myself eat nasty sh*t. My mormal day to day diet....

6:00am- 6 Hardboiled eggs, bowl of Smart start & lowfat milk
8:30am- 2 scoops of Syntha-6
10:30- Usually 2 Chicken breasts, some rice or wheat
toast,maybe some sweet potatoes if I can
1:00pm- 2 Chicken breasts, 2 nutrigrain bars, some fruit
3:00pm- 3 scoops True-mass
6:00pm- PREWORKOUT- some fruit, few pieces of Beef Jerky
8:30pm- Lean meat, vegetables, fruit

How does that look? Im hitting the gym HARD and eating like a BEAST haha. I think Im going to split the dosages. Sounds like a better idea. Im gonna try to get on and update my progress each week. Thanks for all the help.... Anything else?

No I didnt get to pre-load the Cycle Support..... Im deployed right now and I leave here the end of January, I wanted my cycle to be done including PCT on my way home. Is this going to be a problem? Not preloading??

musle grower

Awards
anyone use halotest 25? i was thinking of using as 1st cycle. with orastan e then nolva 20/ 20 /10/ 10/:bruce1::frustrate

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Just a brief over looking, it doesn't look like enough calories. Chicken is low in calories, if you recall. I guess if you're gaining it's working, but I weight less than you and eat more. Just some food for thought!

COBRAfan67

Awards
So pretty much I should just eat everything in sight then... Will do... haha. Thanks for all the help. So my PCT looks good then? Not Pre-loading Cycle Support shouldnt be too bad right?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
So pretty much I should just eat everything in sight then... Will do... haha. Thanks for all the help. So my PCT looks good then? Not Pre-loading Cycle Support shouldnt be too bad right?
Well you don't want to go friggin overboard and get fat. The trick is finding the right balance. If you're happy with your gains the way you're eating, then just leave it that way. However, if you feel as though you could be getting more out of your cycle then you should zone in your diet.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established

Preloading cycle support or BP/liver supports are always a good idea....since you are running H-drol(and it is fairly mild) you will probably be ok. You should always be monitoring BP throught cycle and PCT anyway so you will know if you get any BP issues. Just keep up the cycle support from here on out.

Good Luck

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
Decent cycle...FYI when I ran h-drol I gained 12 lbs eating at maintenance, kept 9 through pct at 500 over...I ran 6 weeks at 50/50/75/75/75/75 so yes, a lot has to do with diet!

Good luck with the cycle and thanks for supporting AI!