First Gear Cycle- Help?

Bgoros93

Awards
Okay first off, please don't come at me with the usual "IF YOU DONT SHOVE TEN POUNDS OF DBOL UP YOUR BUTT A DAY, ITS NOT A REAL CYCLE" crap.

Anywho, I've ran several SARM and ProHormone cycles. I'm not new to cycling. Just new to gear. I talked to a semi pro bodybuilder at my gym, and he wrote out this protocol for me.

I'm not asking to get flamed or called a lame-o or anything. I'm simply asking for constructive criticism and HELP towards the right direction on this. Show me (with evidence) where I can improve on this protocol, and what would help.

I am 23. 180 pounds on the nose. 16% body fat.
I've been lifting for almost five years.
I've never used actual steroids. Again, just sarms and prohormones. Thanks y'all. Here goes.

Week 1-8: Test E 250mg/week

Week 1-8: 40mg Tbol/day

Week 1-8: .5mg Arimidex EOD

Week 9-12: 40/20/20/20 Nolva

All while on cycle I'm going to be running Blackstone's gear support, along with some tudca.

Once more, this cycle was essentially given to me. I didn't make this myself. After research, it seems to be very solid and an easy starting point for a guy like me.

Any help is appreciated, and any suggestions for sources wouldn't suck either. I have a couple in mind but the more the merrier.

Thanks you guys. :)

celticthug

Awards
Well that's a fairly reasonable cycle. By today's standards! Lol! It's not horrible,or anything. Just a couple holes in it. I'll try and address them.

Well tbol don't aromatize.( Much) And it's pretty safe, especially since your test is at 250 a week. But Golden rule Of steroids is introducing only one steroid at a time. Just because you call tell what does what for you. I'd rather(IMO) see you just run test at 400-500 range. Very few people will have aromatizing issues,at that dosage. Also 250 is barely above TRT doses. You basically turning your test off,and trading it for same dosage Next cycle add one new steroid( or,not both) increase your test dosage.

Next point. Test E is going to take 4 weeks to kick in(perhaps that explains the tbol) But still rather you stick to test.Id extend the cycle to 10-12. Short cycles lend themselves to short esters and front loading. Neither you need to worry about at this point. Get familiar with pinning yourself(safety and sterile) And sit back and wait the effects. It's not like lightning,but you'll know when it kicks in.

The above is how I'd do it. Not what I did. I had to go back and just run few simple cycles of test only. Finding my sweet spot( how much I can run before I
need anti-e's) I do TRT and run base dose of test sus at 200 a week. I bump up for runs to 500-600. 700 is were I start needing anti-e's. I'm 46.

Last point is your gonna need Arimidex for 2 weeks after you stop the test -e. And it's gonna be arguable that you need it at all during your cycle. I don't. I'd have it around though(100%). That's the 2 points that your cycle has that are a problem. And you need to really address. Can't give you exact protocol for this. I'm TRT,and use aromadex. And it's individual. One guy needs this much, another needs none,at same dose. That's why you run test only,to begin with. And nail your sweet spot over time.

Bgoros93

Awards
Well that's a fairly reasonable cycle. By today's standards! Lol! It's not horrible,or anything. Just a couple holes in it. I'll try and address them.

Well tbol don't aromatize.( Much) And it's pretty safe, especially since your test is at 250 a week. But Golden rule Of steroids is introducing only one steroid at a time. Just because you call tell what does what for you. I'd rather(IMO) see you just run test at 400-500 range. Very few people will have aromatizing issues,at that dosage. Also 250 is barely above TRT doses. You basically turning your test off,and trading it for same dosage Next cycle add one new steroid( or,not both) increase your test dosage.

Next point. Test E is going to take 4 weeks to kick in(perhaps that explains the tbol) But still rather you stick to test.Id extend the cycle to 10-12. Short cycles lend themselves to short esters and front loading. Neither you need to worry about at this point. Get familiar with pinning yourself(safety and sterile) And sit back and wait the effects. It's not like lightning,but you'll know when it kicks in.

The above is how I'd do it. Not what I did. I had to go back and just run few simple cycles of test only. Finding my sweet spot( how much I can run before I
need anti-e's) I do TRT and run base dose of test sus at 200 a week. I bump up for runs to 500-600. 700 is were I start needing anti-e's. I'm 46.

Last point is your gonna need Arimidex for 2 weeks after you stop the test -e. And it's gonna be arguable that you need it at all during your cycle. I don't. I'd have it around though(100%). That's the 2 points that your cycle has that are a problem. And you need to really address. Can't give you exact protocol for this. I'm TRT,and use aromadex. And it's individual. One guy needs this much, another needs none,at same dose. That's why you run test only,to begin with. And nail your sweet spot over time.
Good morning and thank you so much for your very informative comment man. That's exactly what I needed.

I've heard many people recommend a test only cycle for my first true cycle. With your input added to that, I really think I may do just that.

Provided I ran, say, 500mg a week of Test-E, what do you think would be a good PCT protocol?

Thanks again man.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Nowdays single compount (test) of 500-600 mg seems to be the standard. However manyyears ago the standard for a novice was 200-250mg per week (which you refer as TRT dosage) and many people had very good results with that. I Think it's better and safer to start with a single compound small but reasonable dose and increase it on the next cycles as needed.

celticthug

Awards
Been 9 years since PCT for me! You'll need to look into it a little more. But I'll give you basics.

Clomid cycle( for you,4 weeks) can be adjusted by dosage and length. Due to length of steroid cycle,and slightly lesser extent, compounds used.
Week 1 150 Ed
150 Ed
100 Ed
50 Ed.
Look up clomid cycles. See what you can find. Research them. Decide for yourself. After you have a good grasp of how and why it's used.

Hcg is also used. I stayed away from it for a couple reasons I won't go into. But research it if you like. Make your own mind up.

Well at 400 test E a week. I'd think you'd need no anti-e's. At 500? A few people do. Point is you want it on hand. You DO NOT want to have a problem. And not have it. I want a suicide inhibitor (I go Aromadex, Arimidex is one too) on hand, ALWAYS. Also I'd seriously consider having Nolva,and Letro. Those last two are for if you find yourself in titty trouble. So you need to know difference between a blocker,and a suicide inhibitor. If you don't already. Research Letro also. Word to the wise. I've gotten a bunch of bunk anti-e's,from suppliers,and research companies. Never Letro though. And it's important to have it. It's cheap,and doesn't get faked. In my experience. Sometimes underdosed.

Now at 400-500 a week. You may need your Arimidex during your cycle,may not. If you wanna take it? Ok! If your joints get stiff,and you feel crappy? Your wiping your estrogen out. You want some. By end of cycle a low dose of Arimidex for two weeks is good idea. By then you may have built enough up that you begin to get sides. Water retention,puffy or sensitive nipples are good indicators that estrogen is too high. The Nolva is a good thing. You can run it for 2 weeks at end. But it just blocks,don't remove estrogen. So if you stop using it,and levels are high? Hope your getting my drift?

Hey! I know you asked a simple question. And I could give you a straight up protocol. Might not be exactly tailored to your needs. But point is... I'm trying to explain some things. Sounds like that's kinda where your at with the information you have now. So keep researching. You should have enough to look into it.And start understanding it! Lol!

Bgoros93

Awards
Been 9 years since PCT for me! You'll need to look into it a little more. But I'll give you basics.

Clomid cycle( for you,4 weeks) can be adjusted by dosage and length. Due to length of steroid cycle,and slightly lesser extent, compounds used.
Week 1 150 Ed
150 Ed
100 Ed
50 Ed.
Look up clomid cycles. See what you can find. Research them. Decide for yourself. After you have a good grasp of how and why it's used.

Hcg is also used. I stayed away from it for a couple reasons I won't go into. But research it if you like. Make your own mind up.

Well at 400 test E a week. I'd think you'd need no anti-e's. At 500? A few people do. Point is you want it on hand. You DO NOT want to have a problem. And not have it. I want a suicide inhibitor (I go Aromadex, Arimidex is one too) on hand, ALWAYS. Also I'd seriously consider having Nolva,and Letro. Those last two are for if you find yourself in titty trouble. So you need to know difference between a blocker,and a suicide inhibitor. If you don't already. Research Letro also. Word to the wise. I've gotten a bunch of bunk anti-e's,from suppliers,and research companies. Never Letro though. And it's important to have it. It's cheap,and doesn't get faked. In my experience. Sometimes underdosed.

Now at 400-500 a week. You may need your Arimidex during your cycle,may not. If you wanna take it? Ok! If your joints get stiff,and you feel crappy? Your wiping your estrogen out. You want some. By end of cycle a low dose of Arimidex for two weeks is good idea. By then you may have built enough up that you begin to get sides. Water retention,puffy or sensitive nipples are good indicators that estrogen is too high. The Nolva is a good thing. You can run it for 2 weeks at end. But it just blocks,don't remove estrogen. So if you stop using it,and levels are high? Hope your getting my drift?

Hey! I know you asked a simple question. And I could give you a straight up protocol. Might not be exactly tailored to your needs. But point is... I'm trying to explain some things. Sounds like that's kinda where your at with the information you have now. So keep researching. You should have enough to look into it.And start understanding it! Lol!
Thank you SO much for the info man. That's exactly what I need. I really appreciate you taking the time to write all that out.

Bgoros93

Awards

Week 1 150 Ed
150 Ed
100 Ed
50 Ed.

Wouldn't I need to start my nolva/clomid pct 3 days after my last test injection because of the long ester?

celticthug

Awards
Lol! You should look into that! Do some research! What's half-life of test-e? How long will it take my test levels to go down? When is the good time to start my PCT? You can find the answers to all those questions if you look. Rather then just taking my word for it. I'd really prefer you look for yourself. So besides just knowing a protocol that you picked up somewhere. You understand how it all works.