First Epi Cycle

magnetrude

magnetrude

Awards
Can someone help me out here? What exactly are these back pumps? In on the log btw :)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Increased kidney stress
Drink more water
No. gaining weight and mass faster than your body can adapt. That's why you get shin pumps also.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Either way they do hurt .... and its annoying. Drinking a lot of water today. No taurine yet but we will see how the water helps

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
DAY #12
EP15TANE - 45mg
AR1MACARE PRO - 3 caps

Feeling good. Drank a ton of water the past 2 days and the back pumps have subsided .... so far. Not really 'feeling' much else from this cycle yet. Being my first PH cycle I am not sure what I am supposed to feel. I have read a lot of other cycle logs and some people feel euphoria and an overall alpha male "good" feeling .... I realize they are not all on the same PH that I am so I am sure that plays a big part in it. Any input on this from the more seasoned PH users out there would be appreciated ..... is there a feeling I can expect from an Epi only cycle ? No biggie .... just curious.

Did Chest/Shoulders/Tri's tonight ..... tried some reverse grip bench press for the first time. I read that it doesn't put as much stress on the shoulders and my shoulders have been hurting from too much heavy bench pressing. However, that was not my experience .... felt it in the shoulders just as much as standard bench press ..... and racking and re-racking the bar is a real pain in the ass. So ... not sure if reverse grip bench press will remain in my normal routine.

Chest-Shoulders-Tri's

1. Reverse Grip Bench Press (surprised how light I had to go on this movement)
2x12 125lb
2x10 135lb
2. Incline BB Bench Press
2x12 165lb
2x10 185lb
3. Db Flys
3x12 45lb
2x10 50lb
4. Seated BB Military Press
1x12 95lb
1x12 105lb
1x10 115lb
1x8 125lb
1x20 75lb (good pump)
5. Seated Behind Neck Press
3x12 75lb
6. Incline Db Skullcrushers
3x15 30lb
7. Db Overhead Tri Extension
2x12 65lb
2x15 50lb
8. Db Lateral Raise
3x10 30lb (drop set on last set for another 6 reps with 20lb)
9. Incline Lateral Raise
3x10 20lb
10. Db Front Raise
2x15 20lb
2x10 30lb

Good workout. Second workout without and PWO. Also no creatine for the past 5 days either. Just lots of coffee. ;)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
DAY #13
EP15TANE - 45mg
AR1MACARE PRO - 3 caps

Day off today. Only got 3 hours of sleep last night ..... feeling tired and sore from yesterday.
Got some Taurine and Creatine this afternoon though ..... :)

Gonna get some sleep tonight and hit Back&Biceps hard tomorrow.....

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
200mg Caffeine tabs
I just drink a lot of coffee and I am all good. Slept great last night .... gonna have a great workout this evening. Back & Biceps.
I should note that my lack of sleep the previous night was sort of intentional .... stayed up till dawn with my lady. Had to do something about my supercharged libido ;)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
PCT question .....

Got my bottle of Tamoxifen sitting on my shelf in its box ..... is that the proper way to store it or should it be in the fridge?

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
PCT question ..... Got my bottle of Tamoxifen sitting on my shelf in its box ..... is that the proper way to store it or should it be in the fridge?
Room temp is fine, just don't let it get too hot

uberjedi

Awards
Just out of curiosity what is your Post Workout Nutrition look like?

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Post info from last night's workout ..... didn't get a chance to do it after my workout.

DAY #14
EP15TANE - 45mg
AR1MACARE PRO - 3 caps

Still feeling good. Starting to notice better pumps in the gym and more strength and endurance.

Back & Biceps

1. Deadlift
2x8 265lb
2x8 285lb
2x6 305lb
2x6 325lb
2. BB Row
2x12 145lb
2x8 165lb
3. Meadows Row
3x10 Bar + 65lb
2x8 Bar + 75lb
4. BB Shrugs
2x15 185lb
2x10 205lb
5. Db Rear Delt Flys
2x12 20lb
1x20 15lb
6. BB Curls
2x10 95lb wide grip
2x10 95lb narrow grip
7. Db Concentration Curls
2x10 45lb
2x15 30lb with 6 partial reps at end of each set for a nice pump
8. Db Hammer Curls
3x12 30lb

Nice workout. Feeling good. Feeling stronger. Great pump .... best I've had in years. ;)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity what is your Post Workout Nutrition look like?
Generally I have a protein shake that I blend up and consume within 30 minutes of finishing my workout. Usually consisting of 30 grams of whey isolate and 50 grams of fast acting carbs (rice cereal or whatever is around that will suffice), one banana, 5grams Creatine. Just started with 1000mg of Taurine post workout also.

Sometimes the dinner that my lady made looks soooo tastey and fits my macros well enough that I forget the post workout shake and just eat what she made.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Today is day #15 ..... Legs & Abs are up next so I'm likely to take today off to give my legs a little rest from yesterdays deadlifts before I hit them again full force tomorrow.

uberjedi

Awards
Generally I have a protein shake that I blend up and consume within 30 minutes of finishing my workout. Usually consisting of 30 grams of whey isolate and 50 grams of fast acting carbs (rice cereal or whatever is around that will suffice), one banana, 5grams Creatine. Just started with 1000mg of Taurine post workout also.

Sometimes the dinner that my lady made looks soooo tastey and fits my macros well enough that I forget the post workout shake and just eat what she made.
Try adding 15g casein and 1.5g Aceytl-L-Carnitine. Casein for the amino drip and Carnitine for increased androgen reception. If funds allow I understand. There are proteins that ate 50/50 isolates and casein now and they are perfect for post. Also as far as the post carbs try about 60g Dextrose or two giant pixie sticks (same thing) cheap and effective at delievering those important post nutrients.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Try adding 15g casein and 1.5g Aceytl-L-Carnitine. Casein for the amino drip and Carnitine for increased androgen reception. If funds allow I understand. There are proteins that ate 50/50 isolates and casein now and they are perfect for post. Also as far as the post carbs try about 60g Dextrose or two giant pixie sticks (same thing) cheap and effective at delievering those important post nutrients.
Sometimes my 'protein' is Muscle Milk ..... whey and casein mix. Sometimes its whey isolate. Whatever is cheapest at the time. Currently finances are the worst they've ever been in my entire life so this is truly a 'poor mans' cycle. A few years ago ... before the financial issues I had the nutrition and supps dialed in perfectly. My supp cupboard was a site to behold. So .... I am very educated on what I really should be using but at this point its more about what I can manage to get my hands on. I still need to purchase a bottle of SUP3R PCT and a tub of DAA and if I can afford it at bottle of STR3NGTH also to run during PCT. Hopefully my financial woes will go away and I can once again get back on track ..... until then its bare minimum and whatever I can eat in the fridge to hit my macros.

uberjedi

Awards
Sometimes my 'protein' is Muscle Milk ..... whey and casein mix. Sometimes its whey isolate. Whatever is cheapest at the time. Currently finances are the worst they've ever been in my entire life so this is truly a 'poor mans' cycle. A few years ago ... before the financial issues I had the nutrition and supps dialed in perfectly. My supp cupboard was a site to behold. So .... I am very educated on what I really should be using but at this point its more about what I can manage to get my hands on. I still need to purchase a bottle of SUP3R PCT and a tub of DAA and if I can afford it at bottle of STR3NGTH also to run during PCT. Hopefully my financial woes will go away and I can once again get back on track ..... until then its bare minimum and whatever I can eat in the fridge to hit my macros.
Got it.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I wish things were different right now ..... being in the poor house while involved in a rather food/supp expensive endeavor like we all are here on AM is a tough one. But .... where there's a will there's a way ..... success finds a way while failure finds an excuse. So .... I keep on keeping on. ;)

uberjedi

Awards
When do you take it? Mine just came the first week at 30 I am thinking 12hrs apart . Post workout (in shake) and with last meal 90 min b4 bed. Same at 5 weeks 45 30post and 15 b4 bed or may e flip that. **** I don't know. Can't help feel as if I'm over complicating it.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
When do you take it? Mine just came the first week at 30 I am thinking 12hrs apart . Post workout (in shake) and with last meal 90 min b4 bed. Same at 5 weeks 45 30post and 15 b4 bed or may e flip that. **** I don't know. Can't help feel as if I'm over complicating it.
If you're talking about Epi I take it in 3 doses spaced out about every 6 hours. I am on 45mg a day and with Olympus Labs EP15TANE that is 3 caps. On workout days I try to take the second dose of the day about an hour before hitting the iron. Epi has a half life of about 6 hours so this dosing protocol keeps the serum level fairly equal throughout the day. This is my first cycle so if there's anyone on here with a better more educated approach please feel free to chime in.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I think the whole whey/casein/blend thing is a little overrated. I've enjoyed whey isolate, whey blend, and whey/casein blend post workout. I've actually got some pure whey, pure casein, and a blend in the cabinet right now. I look for the quality protein that's on sale.

I do however have a carb powder that I add post.

uberjedi

Awards
Personally, I think the whole whey/casein/blend thing is a little overrated. I've enjoyed whey isolate, whey blend, and whey/casein blend post workout. I've actually got some pure whey, pure casein, and a blend in the cabinet right now. I look for the quality protein that's on sale.

I just try to avoid whey concentrate which sadly is the cheapest.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established

I tend to agree. I think a lot of the protein supp thing has been way overthought. We have to remember that there are people out there who are making incredible gains on very limited resources .... ie ... the prison system. And also think back to the early days of bodybuilding .... 60's or so. Guys made incredible gains without the latest protein blend. Meat is protein .... eat meat ;) We have to remember that the protein powders out there are 'supplements' .... meant to supplement an already healthy diet rich in healthy animal protein and veggies ....

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
I tend to agree. I think a lot of the protein supp thing has been way overthought. We have to remember that there are people out there who are making incredible gains on very limited resources .... ie ... the prison system. And also think back to the early days of bodybuilding .... 60's or so. Guys made incredible gains without the latest protein blend. Meat is protein .... eat meat ;) We have to remember that the protein powders out there are 'supplements' .... meant to supplement an already healthy diet rich in healthy animal protein and veggies ....
Real food is KING
Powders slow down the metabolism so if you want to get ripped eat lean meats, fish and vegetables frequently that's it. Studies show better and faster gains without protein supplements

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
A little off topic, but have you started to feel any lethargy? I've read some people feel it as early as the beginning of week 2.

uberjedi

Awards
A little off topic, but have you started to feel any lethargy? I've read some people feel it as early as the beginning of week 2.
No, you're on topic. We kind of hijacked the Log with protein talk.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
Yes that's true and yes lethargy sucks. You almost need to be held at gun point to do something.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
I can't get off the couch and I'm running 105 of epi and 180mg of tren right now would of added the test but my cycle is done next week

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
No lethargy yet ..... I am on day 15 and still feeling good. I have read a lot about Epi cycles and yes Lethargy is something that happens to a fair amount of people on this cycle ..... but not everybody. We shall see how it goes. If it happens then I will have to fight through it like everyone else manages to do .... lots of coffee and remembering why I'm on the Epi cycle to begin with .... I vow to not miss any workouts ;)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
DAY #15
EP15TANE - 45mg
AR1MACARE PRO - 3 caps

Feeling good. Feeling strong. No real side effects thus far. Back pumps have subsided ..... Taurine and increasing my water intake seemed to help out there.
Day off today ..... resting, knocking off a few items on the 'Honey-Do' list, and eating. Legs&Abs tomorrow .... :)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I would love to add Olympus Labs STR3NGTH to my PCT. Anybody here had a chance to try it out yet? From what I have read it would likely help me to keep my gains from the Epi cycle. Sadly I still need to get my SUP3R PCT to round out my PCT and a tub of DAA if I can afford it. So ..... I am just dreaming at this point but would love to add it to my cycle ..... and would love to hear how its worked for others here.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Hell on that note .... if I could afford it I would love to add a sh*t load of other Olympus Labs products to this cycle or at the end of it. I am a huge fan of Olympus Labs and have been happy with everything of theirs I have been lucky enough to get. CONQU3R was an amazing PWO .... wish I had more. The new transdermals look awesome also ;)

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Tyga Tyga is logging DermaStrength as part of his pct and is loving it.

uberjedi

Awards
That's a lotion that you rub in right? I bet he's living it ;) rub it off I MEAN IN...in anywhere.

uberjedi

Awards
Hell on that note .... if I could afford it I would love to add a sh*t load of other Olympus Labs products to this cycle or at the end of it. I am a huge fan of Olympus Labs and have been happy with everything of theirs I have been lucky enough to get. CONQU3R was an amazing PWO .... wish I had more. The new transdermals look awesome also ;)
Conqu3r's profile is excellent. Someone at Olympus has been doing their homework. Gives you confidence in their products. A major PLUS in an mostly unregulated industry.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Conqu3r's profile is excellent. Someone at Olympus has been doing their homework. Gives you confidence in their products. A major PLUS in an mostly unregulated industry.
Couldn't have said it better myself. Olympus Labs has my allegiance. Quality, well researched products that really work.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Would love me a tube of DERMASTR3NGTH .... ;) Would love to add it to my PCT.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Post info from last nights workout ....

DAY #16
EP15TANE - 45mg
AR1MACARE PRO - 3 caps

Legs & Abs

1. Db Goblet Squat
3x15 65lb
2. BB Front Squat
1x8 145lb
1x8 165lb
1x6 185lb
1x3 205lb
3. BB Sumo Deadlift (Feet wide and start with quads just below parallel to the floor for maximum emphasis on quads)
1x8 185lb
1x8 195lb
2x8 215lb
4. BB Calve Ext
2x15 185lb
2x12 225lb
5. Quad Ext
3x15 140lb
2x15 150lb
6. Ab Routine (consisting of crunches, oblique crunches, v-ups, leg lifts)

Good workout. Feeling good.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Today is Day 17 ...... still feeling good .... no real side effects :)
Gonna be doing Chest/Shoulders/Tri's tonight .... looking forward to it.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
DAY #17
EP15TANE - 45mg
AR1MACARE PRO - 3 caps

Feeling good. Feeling strong. Powering through my workouts with more endurance and feeling much stronger.

Chest/Shoulders/Tri's

1. BB Incline Bench Press
2x12 165lb
2x10 185lb
2. BB Flat Bench Press
1x10 185lb
1x8 205lb
1x6 215lb
1x6 225lb
3. Db Flys
3x12 45lb
4. Db Pullover
3x10 80lb
5. Seated BB Military Press
2x10 115lb
2x8 125lb
1x5 135lb
6. Seated Behind Neck Press
3x12 95lb
7. Db Skullcrushers
3x12 30lb
8. Db Front Raise
2x10 30lb
2x15 20lb
9. Db Overhead Tri Ext
3x20 50lb (35 sec rest btwn sets)
10. Db Lateral Raise
3x10 30lb

Great workout. Really feeling strong .... pump was amazing tonight. ;)