First dose of dbol ever at 10 mg........Nose bleed?!?!?!?!

hove131

hove131

Awards
I took my first dose of dbol today. They are the small pink 5's. I took two of them around 8 a.m. Around noon my nose immediately starting pouring blood. This is a low dose and on the first day. What gives??? I've taken superdrol twice, Epi three times, Tren/Epi and never experienced this. Im thinking it has to be the dbol since I don't get nose bleeds. I just took my cycle assist now since I just got it in. I didn't have the chance to preload it. It just blows my mind that I took 10 mg on day one and seeing this. Any info here is greatly appreciated.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm dumbfounded cuz if anything SD will definitely f*ck up your blood pressure worse than dbol will.

hove131

hove131

Awards
I forgot to mention I'm on my first week of Test E at 500 mg a week as well. Just did my second pin yesterday morning. I was cleaning my nose out like i always do and thats what triggered the faucet of blood. I'm dumb founded as well. I've stacked SD and Epi together and never had nose bleeds. I just took my cycle assist along with 1200 mg of hawthorne. I will keep cycling the dbol and see how it goes.. Weird Weird Weird...

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a coincidence to me.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
or it could be a brain tumor... I dont know, I just saw it on TV

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
or it could be a brain tumor... I dont know, I just saw it on TV
could be, I had a brain tumor once. it caused swelling in my brain, which lead to my spinal fluid not draining properly, and since your skull doesn't expand, it cause intense pressure, and so, killer head aches, dizziness, slurred speach, loss of motor function etc.

but no nose bleeds, but then, I have never gotten a nose bleed no matter how hard i've been hit in the face/nose.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't snort the dbol

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
what do you mean you were cleaning out your nose like usual?? dont you think this could have triggered it

Dbeezy

Dbeezy

Awards
Probably just have a dry nose with the warm weather coming around or something