first dose of androlean

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 androlean
So far I have def noticed the thermogenic properties of the lean...yest well into last night I was sweating and feeling hot. I had to throw down an advil pm to crash! Still liking the Andro burps :silly:
Tonight's workout is Bi, Traps, Abs and cardio, which I ll post up on later tonight...

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to add about the aggressive feelings I have been experiencing the las 3 days... first I thought I was just tired, but after reading a volcom's log and seeing his aggression is up, I realize its the andro... I know its not the test, as I have been on for 11 weeks and never felt this irritated/aggressive... have to keep it in check around wife so I'm not that azzhole husband!!!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Extra aggression is my favorite part about using any anabolics.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I forgot to add about the aggressive feelings I have been experiencing the las 3 days... first I thought I was just tired, but after reading a volcom's log and seeing his aggression is up, I realize its the andro... I know its not the test, as I have been on for 11 weeks and never felt this irritated/aggressive... have to keep it in check around wife so I'm not that azzhole husband!!!
You are still on test right? With the AndroLean you are adding close to another 100 on top so this may be why.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
You are still on test right? With the AndroLean you are adding close to another 100 on top so this may be why.
Sweet! Me likey more test
:wink1:

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
anyone else find the andro series a little expensive?

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Epic workout tonight!!!
I dont want to be one of those dudes who takes a new supp and then attributes every feeling there after to it, but if it is the Androlean, then Im convinced. I know Im on test and obviously, I should be having killer workouts, but Im telling you all, the pump and lift tonight was f ing crazy!! Still was sweating during my workout like a hungry fat man waiting in line for McDonalds and I had to drag my ass out of the gym! Here was my night...
Bi's, Traps and Cardio:
Alternate dumbell curls
45's x 12 wmup
50's x 9
50's x 8
55's x 5
55's x 5

Barbell shrugs
225 x 20
275 x 15
315 x 10
355 x 8
225 x 20 (drop set)

Straight Bar Curls
95x10, 85x10, 75x10, 65x10, 55x10, 45x10-This was all one set, I used five 5 lb weights and dropped one off each side after completing 10...F ing brutal!

Farmer's walk
80's x 2 - 10 shrugs, walk for 30 sec, 10 shrugs, return to starting place and 10 more shrugs
90's x 2- same deal

Plate loaded preacher curl machine
90x15
115x10
125x8
150x6
90x12-Drop set

Finished off with plate loaded shrug machine + hammer curls...Did these till failure.

Cardio 20 min run.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow! Awesome to hear it!! Sounds like it is doing exactly what it says...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what day of test are you on? is it test e or test p?

when im on a LOW dose of test i still get wicked pumps, r u trying to cut?

if so then i would attribute fat loss not to test but androlean

test really skews this but i will still watch

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
what day of test are you on? is it test e or test p?

when im on a LOW dose of test i still get wicked pumps, r u trying to cut?

if so then i would attribute fat loss not to test but androlean

Schwell, glad to see you pop in! Ive been following your progress for awhile now I have to say, great job man!
As far as test, Im on week 11 of test e, at 400 mg's a week. I also would attribute the pumps to test usually, but Im telling you man, the pump last night was freaking more painfull than any of the previous ones I have experienced. If Lean does in fact equal 100 mgs of injectable test, then this might possible be the reason for a bigger pump...I dont want to totally attribute it to the Androlean, as I know the majority of results will be largely attributed to the test. However, if tonight the pump is similar then Ill know some is due to the Lean.
I am trying to do a small cut, nothing too crazy, as I dont want to put myself at a disadvantage going into PCT. If I can drop a % or 2, I will be pumped...
I figure upping cardio (I have been doing close to none pre Lean) and dropping cal's slightly will get me there...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok yeah i know test pumps are not the same to me as dbol/test so if it is increasing pumps thats a good thing

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eh, imo not really AndroLean is designed to facilitate fat loss so these effects should easily be noted if in fact the product is working. So far though I am a little surprised myself to hear about the pumps, the sweating not so much that was expected. There is also the noted possible difference with someone on their last 2 weeks or so of a long ester test cycle, in which we are seeing thus far. Very intriguing if you ask me. Glad to see you in here Schwell.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Here is a question to the juice vets, should I add in Arimidex now for every 3 days and subside as soon as pct begins? My thinking is that as the test clears my system, won't estrogen spike to high levels, until I begin serm? My nips are slightly soar now, nothing major by any means and I'm not so sure its not just from checking them... what's the general consensus on my question?

Oh yeah, tris, flys for chest, abs and cardiovascular tonight.... let's see if the pumps are from lean or just a test effect!

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Tris, Chest and Cardio
Welp, Im def thinking the addition of this compound is causing some kick ass pumps. My arms and chest were pretty swollen tonight...Not gonna totally put it on the Lean, but if it continues the next week or so, then I know its from it. Weights were solid on lifts, considering I was going on 4 hrs sleep...I woke up at 430am and couldnt go back to sleep. I hate it when that happens!! So, here were my weights;

Close grip bench
135x30 wmup
185x12
225x8
225x6
245x4 (pist I didnt hit 255 for 5 this week)

skull crushers lying on the floor
85x12
105x6
105x6
85x failure (11)

Close grip dumbell press for triceps
85x12
95x10
105x7
110x5
80x failure (15)

Dips
body weight x 25
70x11, drop weight then do 10 with body weight
80x9, drop weight then do 8 with body weight
80x9, drop weight then do 9with body weight
body weight x 20
body weight x 15

cable chest press with flys superset in.
4x10 of each

push ups
4x25

cardio-15 min run

Like I said, weights were not where I would like them, but ****ty sleep def takes a toll on ya! Day 7 of Androlean was good, still sweating a ton. Have not weighed myself yet, Ill do it tom morning and then figure out my plan of attack, calorie wise...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice to see some more people using dips in their training.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see some more people using dips in their training.
for sure man, I love dips! It is a full upper body workout for sure!

mikeonopiates

Awards
nice workout above, subbing to this log, can't wait to see results :p

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
at 140 a bottle better work better than test

why are you trying to cut bro? well i guess everyone has their own goals and to each their own. But i would wanna EAT EAT EAT and grow! You look like you have a fast metabolism as it is

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eh, imo not really AndroLean is designed to facilitate fat loss so these effects should easily be noted if in fact the product is working. So far though I am a little surprised myself to hear about the pumps, the sweating not so much that was expected. There is also the noted possible difference with someone on their last 2 weeks or so of a long ester test cycle, in which we are seeing thus far. Very intriguing if you ask me. Glad to see you in here Schwell.
but test burns fat too, excess testosterone=more fat burnt, however the sweats is nice to see ya ya im always watching to see whats up :)

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established

why are you trying to cut bro? well i guess everyone has their own goals and to each their own. But i would wanna EAT EAT EAT and grow! You look like you have a fast metabolism as it is
Not really hitting a hardcore cut, just trying to loose that last bit of fat covering my lower abs. I want to be cut up for the pool season! I guess I should call this more of a recomp, than a cut...And your right, my metabolism is fast...
Im really just playing around with my calories right now just to see what the effects of the Androlean has on my body. I know what the test has/is doing for me, but not sure about the effects of the Lean yet. Just call me a guinea pig I guess!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We're providing legal, quality hormonal products to these guys. Not everyone is down with the illegal drug/pinning aspects of AAS. Comparing the cost of illegal products to legal products is, imo, ridiculous.

I understand where you are coming from. A bottle of test is essentially dirt cheap.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We're providing legal, quality hormonal products to these guys. Not everyone is down with the illegal drug/pinning aspects of AAS. Comparing the cost of illegal products to legal products is, imo, ridiculous.

I understand where you are coming from. A bottle of test is essentially dirt cheap.
no i understand this logic, you guys are bringing something new to the market thats
a. legal
b.safe
and c- is still up in the air but if it is solidified by reviews-epic success

effective

im talking to rynsam right now about perhaps logging something for you all :)_

i want to see if it lives up to yalls hype, and if it does, pp gets my respect and dedication :)

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
I'm at a crossroad.right now... I weighed in at 221, up 1 from last week. Granted this could just be water weight or that I need to take a sh!t, but still I'm hesitant to pull the calorie drop trigger... my goals are to lean up a bit and solidify all my gains to put me in the best position going into PCT...so to the pp reps, how important is a calorie deficit for Androlean to work? I was throwing down 3800 cals and have cut down to 3200ish and have added back in cardiovascular to every workout, which before lean I was doing none. granted I'm sure the test is messing with me a bit, but, Should i just press foward under the same circumstances for the next week, or pull the diet trigger and drop more cals?

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Sat-Leg day
Well, today was day 8 of Androlean...No major changes yet, Still feeling great overall. Energy up, strength still up and sweating a lot. Only thing I can attribute to the Lean is the sweating, cause the 400 mg's of test is the reason for strength/energy. If Lean does in fact equal 100 mg's of test then Im at 500 right now....sweet:wink1:
As stated, my weight was up 1 lb from last week, but who knows if this is just water or the need of a big poop!. As far as diet, not sure yet on my plan of attack. I have asked a few pp reps what they think my plan of attack should be..This is to give all you guys on the fence, about the Andro series, the best information possible to make your own decisions about forking out the dough on these products. I highly doubt I will cut hardcore, as Im not willing to put myself at a huge disadvantage going into PCT, but we shall see.
Workout as follows;

leg extensions and curls
5 sets of 10 on both

Squats
185 x 20 wmup
225 x 12
275 x 10
315 x 7
335 x 6
225 x 11

Calf raises
5 x 20

Barbell shrugs
225 x 20
315 x 15
365 x 9
365 x 9
225 x 20

Hack Squats
2 plates each side x 15
3 plates each side x 12
4 plates each side x 8
5 plates each side x 6

Machine Squat machine- usually do dead lifts but some jerkoff :rant2: was using the area I use for deads forever, so instead of waiting I did these.
5 sets of 10

Plate loaded shrug machine
2 plates each side x 20
3 plates each side x 15
4 plates each side x 10
2 plates each side x 21

Took about 1.5 hrs to workout, due to gym being packed and Legs were shot at this point, so skipped cardio and abs

On a bright note, all my PP supps came for me today. PCT is all set!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm at a crossroad.right now... I weighed in at 221, up 1 from last week. Granted this could just be water weight or that I need to take a sh!t, but still I'm hesitant to pull the calorie drop trigger... my goals are to lean up a bit and solidify all my gains to put me in the best position going into PCT...so to the pp reps, how important is a calorie deficit for Androlean to work? I was throwing down 3800 cals and have cut down to 3200ish and have added back in cardiovascular to every workout, which before lean I was doing none. granted I'm sure the test is messing with me a bit, but, Should i just press foward under the same circumstances for the next week, or pull the diet trigger and drop more cals?
Responded in the other thread. thoughts?

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
responded, to the response on the other thread...lol :wink1:
lol. Nice log so far man, I'd like to see what your weight is in a few days to assess the recomp/cut progress.

What's the mirror showing you in terms of progress?

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
lol. Nice log so far man, I'd like to see what your weight is in a few days to assess the recomp/cut progress.

What's the mirror showing you in terms of progress?
I don't know at this point. It's kind of hard to judge, since I look at myself in the mirror daily. I'm gonna get bf on Monday, take another pic, then use those for progress... my last week of test is next week, so the real tester of Androlean for me will be the following 2 weeks. Once all of the test ester has cleared my body, I'm hoping the lean keeps me feeling good...we shall see!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know at this point. It's kind of hard to judge, since I look at myself in the mirror daily. I'm gonna get bf on Monday, take another pic, then use those for progress... my last week of test is next week, so the real tester of Androlean for me will be the following 2 weeks. Once all of the test ester has cleared my body, I'm hoping the lean keeps me feeling good...we shall see!
Looking forward to the BF% baseline...

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely will be putting the compound to the test.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
the test will still be in your system in 2wks, it has a half-life of 14 days, not a dead-life

i wouldnt cut cals at all, in fact by reading your last few weeks, i feel by cutting at the end of a cycle you added 20lbs on, is a terrible idea

if anything you would want to maintain the caloric intake so as to try and keep the gains...thats how you solidify gains, eating well past pct....if you feel you got puffy, your diet wasnt clean enuff to add clean gains

i think the androlean helps you maintain the calories high, and acts as a fat burner/nutrient repartitioner of sorts

id stay at the 3800cal mark, or else you could see a big drop in size and weight when pct rolls around

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
the test will still be in your system in 2wks, it has a half-life of 14 days, not a dead-life

i wouldnt cut cals at all, in fact by reading your last few weeks, i feel by cutting at the end of a cycle you added 20lbs on, is a terrible idea

if anything you would want to maintain the caloric intake so as to try and keep the gains...thats how you solidify gains, eating well past pct....if you feel you got puffy, your diet wasnt clean enuff to add clean gains

i think the androlean helps you maintain the calories high, and acts as a fat burner/nutrient repartitioner of sorts

id stay at the 3800cal mark, or else you could see a big drop in size and weight when pct rolls around

I totally agree with you! In fact I put my cals back to 3500 yest and will hold there, or slightely up, for remander of both lean/test. I have eaten 95% clean throughout this entire ordeal and have been scientific with my diet. I figure with the addition of cardio back into my workouts, plus the cleaness of my diet, will induce the thermogenic properties of the lean. If, of course it does as advertised...Im sure my results will not be as drastic as most of the peeps taking Lean because I am not all out cutting. But, you would have to hope that some results will be noticed, however. Time will tell, I guess!!!:06:

I weighed in at 226 this morning, up from 221. No noticable bloat or fat gain...But again could just be water weight and need of a big dumper. I will test BF today or tom to get an idea of where I stand right now. I would have to imagine its at least the same as 11 weeks ago...I mean my pics show positive progress...
Chest, Shoulders, cardio/abs tonight

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 of Androlean. Still have an elevated body temp. and sweated pretty hardcore at the gym tonight. After much consideration, I upped my calories back to 3500ish. I figure that the addition of cardio back into my routine, plus the claim that Androlean is thermogenic should be enough for some sort of results.
Chest, Shoulders, abs, cardio

Dumbell Incline press
80's x 20
95's x 12
105's x 9
115's x 6
Drop set 75's x 18

Dumbell flat bench
100's x 12
110's x 9
120's x 6
120's x 5
Drop set 80's x 10

Barbell shoulder press
155 x 10
165 x 9
185 x 8
205 x 8
215 x 5

Arnold shoulder press
40's x 12
50's x 10
60's x 9
70's x 8
75's x 5

Incline abs
4 x 12

Cable shoulder press machine
4 x 10

chest cable machine
3 x 10

Rear delt flys
3 x 12

Cardio 20 min run

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice pressing numbers man. My dbs only go up to 100 lbs... so sad.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you say your body temp goes up, is it like a fever type of feeling, or just a warmed up feeling?

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
When you say your body temp goes up, is it like a fever type of feeling, or just a warmed up feeling?
Warmed up feeling. Kinda felt flush most of the pm, especially right after my shower, as all the blood was brought to the skin from hot water. Just overall have felt warm. Last night I awoke with the night sweats at 2am and had to throw the covers off. This of course is largely attributed to test, but there is a hormonal spike going on right now from the lean, as I have not felt this way the last 11 weeks...

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Nice pressing numbers man. My dbs only go up to 100 lbs... so sad.
Im sure you'd kill me on barbell chest stuff... I can rarely do them because of old football injury I got in college. Barbells murder my AC joint, but dumbells dont bother it. The injury actually developed my chest better because I was forced to give up the ego lift known as barbell bench press. Still, cant say I dont miss slapping on 3 wheels, repping out a bunch, then looking around for the holy fock looks:boggled:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im sure you'd kill me on barbell chest stuff... I can rarely do them because of old football injury I got in college. Barbells murder my AC joint, but dumbells dont bother it. The injury actually developed my chest better because I was forced to give up the ego lift known as barbell bench press. Still, cant say I dont miss slapping on 3 wheels, repping out a bunch, then looking around for the holy fock looks:boggled:
Ya, chronic injuries are hard to deal with at times and not just the pain aspect...