First Dianabol cycle

Mcman317

Awards
Hello, so I’ve been trying to read as much as I️ can about oral Dianabol on the forums but I️ just want some insight on which oral test is best to stack with it and is there any other things I️ should add to the stack.

Weight: 173
Goals: I’d like to gain some good mass and hoping for a 10lb increase, I️ have a high metabolism so I’ve always been naturally cut and it’s hard for me to put on weight
Past Experiences: I’ve taken a 8 week cycle of Mandro the giant stack and felt a pretty good increase in strength and size but I’d like to finish off my deployment overseas with a Dianabol stack

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hello, so I’ve been trying to read as much as I️ can about oral Dianabol on the forums but I️ just want some insight on which oral test is best to stack with it and is there any other things I️ should add to the stack.

Weight: 173
Goals: I’d like to gain some good mass and hoping for a 10lb increase, I️ have a high metabolism so I’ve always been naturally cut and it’s hard for me to put on weight
Past Experiences: I’ve taken a 8 week cycle of Mandro the giant stack and felt a pretty good increase in strength and size but I’d like to finish off my deployment overseas with a Dianabol stack
Have you had a look at the advice given for similar questions to people in your position?

Mcman317

Awards
Yes but all i can find is people replying with "take a test with it" im looking for more of a specific answer of which test product would be best if thats possible

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes but all i can find is people replying with "take a test with it" im looking for more of a specific answer of which test product would be best if thats possible
If you look you’ll find nearly everyone would say at your age you don’t need ANY anabolics bro. If you aren’t gaining then you ain’t eating enough brother.

If you can’t gain size at 20 then there’s an underlying problem with training or nutrition that need sorting first.

Just don’t like to see a 20 year old ducking up his hormones for no reason.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Eat more and train better as the others have already said. You’ll just rely too much on gear if you start using gear now.

Dholmes90

Awards
Man what'd I give to be 20 again lol. Stay natural for as long as you can man, and build a good base naturally which should be easy at your age relatively speaking. Food is your best friend. Train accordingly, and make sure you recover adequately as well.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They aren’t referring to test “products”, they are referring to injectable testosterone. Something, that, no matter what, will leave you after you’re done, less of a man. No matter how thorough you are with post cycle, there’s a possibility, you will permanently be left with the hormone levels of a 30, 40, 50+ year old. If you’re lucky, you may bounce back the first few times to 99% of what you were before the cycle. But that’s never guaranteed. My test was 840 in my mid 30s after a dozen or more cycles. Then, I ran a banger SD on the front and Dbol on the back end with test and NPP. HCG added as well, super thorough PCT. in fact it was borderline overkill. My natty test never again broke 400. And After trying every available test restart protocol I could find.

My point is, I went into this in my 30s knowing the outcome would be TRT. So when we see a 20 year old looking to cycle, the first thing we want to know is, are YOU ready for that? Have you put 50lbs on your frame naturally yet? Bc the nutrition and training section are so much better for those goals with your awesome hormone levels right now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
Anabolics 7
Pro Bodybuilding 17
Cycle Logs 37
Anabolics 18