Dianabol Cycle

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
Hey guys. I’ve been on a Test and Dbol cycle for 6 weeks. I know I’ll need a PCT once I’ve finished the Test, but do need one after the Dbol? I’m about to end the Dbol, but keep taking the Test and am wondering if I’ll lose my gains from Dbol and should start taking a PCT now or just wait until I’m finished with the Test? Thanks.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys. I’ve been on a Test and Dbol cycle for 6 weeks. I know I’ll need a PCT once I’ve finished the Test, but do need one after the Dbol? I’m about to end the Dbol, but keep taking the Test and am wondering if I’ll lose my gains from Dbol and should start taking a PCT now or just wait until I’m finished with the Test? Thanks.

Wait until you're finished taking all your compounds.

How long are you planning on running the cycle?

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
6-8 weeks Dbol, 10-12 weeks Test
So, 10-12 weeks total?

As mentioned above, you REALLY need to study brother.

This stuff can mess you up if you don't know what you're doing.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Il spare you the do more research because it's too late, but fo more research lol.

You can't pct while on testosterone, it doesn't work that way. You dont loose gains from dbol when you stop, you should keep gaining on the test. If your weight drops, you didn't lose muscle, you lost the water weight and glycogen stores from the dbol. Whatever your left with after that weight drop is the muscle. You might even maintain the weight because of the test.

After your last injection, wait 2-3 weeks and start your serm. If you plan on using HCG you can start that a week after your last pin and I like to use 1000 eod for 10 days then start your serm.

Do what you want but I'm just saying how I would pct.

Last pin of test, wait 1 week. 1000 HCG eod for 10 days. Start nolva and use that for 4-6 weeks. Then take about 3 months off between cycles. Continue to eat and train hard during pct and your time off or you will lose your gains way faster. If you hold more then 50% of what you gained going into your next cycle it was a success

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
Pro Bodybuilding 17
Cycle Logs 37
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 18