First D-BOL cycle, any advice for the FNG

Airborne2021

Airborne2021

Awards
Can anyone advise guys ? I’ve Just started my first D-BOL cycle should I run testosterone alongside or get a couple of cycles behind me first

Also what’s the best PCT cycle for someone who’s 6ft 7” @ 273lbs

Just started yesterday on 10ml a day for the first week, then I will up to 15ml for 2 weeks, then 20ml for the last 2 weeks the tablets will be split over the course of the day for consistent levels

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can anyone advise guys ? I’ve Just started my first D-BOL cycle should I run testosterone alongside or get a couple of cycles behind me first

Also what’s the best PCT cycle for someone who’s 6ft 7” @ 273lbs

Just started yesterday on 10ml a day for the first week, then I will up to 15ml for 2 weeks, then 20ml for the last 2 weeks the tablets will be split over the course of the day for consistent levels
Your tablets are measured in MLs?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't understand this, waiting till you already started and asking how you should do it.

Here's my advice, first I think having planned times to up the dose is stupid and wasting gear. You start at a certain mg, wait 2 weeks and asses how it's working. If you see that your making decent progress you stay at that dose till progress stalls and then you in tease the dose. Also those tiny jumps your talking about with 5 mg at a time, also pointless. No1 ever will notice the difference between 10mg dbol and 15mg dbol. Start at 5mg 3 times a day for 15mg total, when that stalls out ( if it's your first cycle you should gain start to finish on that otherwise your dbol is fake or your not putting the work in the gym or eating enough) but when that stalls jump 25-30 total mg and finish the cycle.

Should you take test, no it's probably too late to make a difference since you already started unless you immediately start pinning test prop daily or every other day at the least. So I'd skip that part and be more concerned with having a ai on hand just in case. Gyno and acne can come on fast with dbo.

Finally, and some ppl will disagree here, but I would rather see the person keep the dbol at 15mg and run it longer, 8-10 weeks. At that dose it's not going to do any damage and 8-10 weeks gives you time to build actual muscle tissue as opposed to the 4-6 week cycles where you blow up with mostly water and think that post cycle you lost the gains you never really made.

Dbol was and still is prescribed as hrt in some places, that's 5-10mg daily for life, so 10-15 maybe even 20 for a extended cycle isint going to kill anyone. Just don't start getting froggy and try to run 30-50mg or something like that for a long time

Airborne2021

Airborne2021

Awards
Your tablets are measured in MLs?
Yeah 10ml tablets mate, keeping it low to start with them being new to my body

10mg a day for first 7 days

Same for week 2

15mg a day weeks 3 and 4
spaced out on 3 5mg doses over the day so 6am 12pm 6pm

20mg week 5

End of cycle for 5 weeks then start second cycle @ 6 week cycle gradually increasing to 25 mg spaced out over 5 separate doses to keep levels as constant as possible

Then I will cycle down and depending on progress I will introduce test E for further gains

Airborne2021

Airborne2021

Awards
I don't understand this, waiting till you already started and asking how you should do it.

Here's my advice, first I think having planned times to up the dose is stupid and wasting gear. You start at a certain mg, wait 2 weeks and asses how it's working. If you see that your making decent progress you stay at that dose till progress stalls and then you in tease the dose. Also those tiny jumps your talking about with 5 mg at a time, also pointless. No1 ever will notice the difference between 10mg dbol and 15mg dbol. Start at 5mg 3 times a day for 15mg total, when that stalls out ( if it's your first cycle you should gain start to finish on that otherwise your dbol is fake or your not putting the work in the gym or eating enough) but when that stalls jump 25-30 total mg and finish the cycle.

Should you take test, no it's probably too late to make a difference since you already started unless you immediately start pinning test prop daily or every other day at the least. So I'd skip that part and be more concerned with having a ai on hand just in case. Gyno and acne can come on fast with dbo.

Finally, and some ppl will disagree here, but I would rather see the person keep the dbol at 15mg and run it longer, 8-10 weeks. At that dose it's not going to do any damage and 8-10 weeks gives you time to build actual muscle tissue as opposed to the 4-6 week cycles where you blow up with mostly water and think that post cycle you lost the gains you never really made.

Dbol was and still is prescribed as hrt in some places, that's 5-10mg daily for life, so 10-15 maybe even 20 for a extended cycle isint going to kill anyone. Just don't start getting froggy and try to run 30-50mg or something like that for a long time
Thanks for the advice smont I’ve read so many different articles on Dbol and other anabolic cycles over the last few weeks it feels like my head is gonna blow 🤯

So I would be sound taking 15ml a day for a longer cycle and a good amount of effort in the gym with a proper food intake and the likes for my height and weight @6ft 7” and 123kg with no need for pct

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the advice smont I’ve read so many different articles on Dbol and other anabolic cycles over the last few weeks it feels like my head is gonna blow 🤯

So I would be sound taking 15ml a day for a longer cycle and a good amount of effort in the gym with a proper food intake and the likes for my height and weight @6ft 7” and 123kg with no need for pct
Is it liquid oral or injectable???? You keep saying ml, that's a liquid measurement. Or do you mean mg

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah 10ml tablets mate, keeping it low to start with them being new to my body

10mg a day for first 7 days

Same for week 2

15mg a day weeks 3 and 4
spaced out on 3 5mg doses over the day so 6am 12pm 6pm

20mg week 5

End of cycle for 5 weeks then start second cycle @ 6 week cycle gradually increasing to 25 mg spaced out over 5 separate doses to keep levels as constant as possible

Then I will cycle down and depending on progress I will introduce test E for further gains

MLs is a liquid volume measurement.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're not making a whole lot of sense, mate. 5 weeks 1 cycle, then another cycle? It's one cycle untill you stop. And test after that? Sounds like a long and weird cycle plan. And I hope by "cycle down" you don't mean tapering the dose down. That wouldn't do any good.

Just skip the d-bol and do a proper dosed (not unnecessary high) test cycle with reasonable lenght like 12 - 14 weeks or better yet, decide based on bloods when it's time to call it quits and save the d-bol for future.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You're not making a whole lot of sense, mate. 5 weeks 1 cycle, then another cycle? It's one cycle untill you stop. And test after that? Sounds like a long and weird cycle plan. And I hope by "cycle down" you don't mean tapering the dose down. That wouldn't do any good.

Just skip the d-bol and do a proper dosed (not unnecessary high) test cycle with reasonable lenght like 12 - 14 weeks or better yet, decide based on bloods when it's time to call it quits and save the d-bol for future.
Ya I don't like the way this is all sounding. If you already have the test, skip the dbol. Start test and maybe somewhere down the road add dbol. I honestly think you should take a step back and rethink starting a cycle to you got everything figured out

Airborne2021

Airborne2021

Awards

Apologies mate from what I’ve learned about Dbol which I thought was a lot though clearly not enough

The main site I used was inside body building which has guides on most Anabolic cycles

After an Anavar cycle I decided to opt for Dbol this time round for the better gains

The cycles they recommended are attached if it helps Kvan fella, tbh it didn’t make much sense to me either, especially when I haven’t been down the Dbol route before

IMG_2800.JPG
IMG_2801.JPG

After the first 5 week cycle the way They explained it was that I’m supposed to do a 5 week cycle first ? Then stop for 5 weeks

After that start a 6 week cycle until I hit 25mg a day

Then nothing again for 6 weeks ???

And then a third cycle with 2
Shots a week of Test E for 12 weeks with Dbol added after week 2 ????

I struggled to see the sense in it tbh and obviously I’m new to this

The way I see it is as long as I don’t drop 50mg a day down my throat
Also as long as my gym routine and diet is on point I should be sound starting on 15mg a day ??

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
No apologies needed. It's your body and health ✌ I didn't mean to appear as condescending, I'm sorry if it seemed that way. Where ever you got those cycle lay outs from, it's all wrong, IMO.

I'm in the middle of some stuff right now and will get back to this later if needed. I'm just skimming through right now. Maybe someone will help you out, but in any case feel free to send me a PM and I'll give my thoughts, which are just that, my thoughts, not the undeniable truth.

Just quickly: 5 weeks on - 5 weeks off - then some time on again = zero sense.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's all just random nonsense, I'd like to know who's the author of that "information" if there even is one listed.

Nothing against you, I'm talking about that website

First off, there is no1 on the planet that can gauge how much weight or muscle someone is going to build on a cycle. You could take every drug under the sun and if your eating under maintenance calories you're not going to gain a pound. Ya there's general guidelines and stuff that you can expect when you do everything right but it still varies greatly depending on the person.

20mg of dbol per day is stronger then 300mg of testosterone per week if you ran it equal length of time.

But there's just so much wrong with recommending multiple oral cycles before injectable cycles. On testosterone your going to or at least should feel good, make constant steady progress and it's a hormone that's basically natural to your body. It's always the best option.

I'm not saying there's anything"wrong" with oral cycles, but there usually short so you don't have time to build actual muscle, you just load up glycogen and water and deflate after.

Even on steroids your lucky to gain a lb of actual muscle per week.

Go to the grocery store and look at 1lb of the leanest ground beef you can find, that's about 1lb of muscle, now imagine adding 10-15lbs of that to your body on 1 cycle. It can't happen in 4-6 or even 12 weeks in most cases. Then imagine you actually did gain it. You can't maintain that without staying on a decent dose.

If you want to run dbol only then go for it, if you want to run testosterone then go for it.

But don't start running a oral and switch to a injectable or another oral and turn it into some random mess of a neverending cycle.

If you plan on doing multiple cycles then just get on testosterone.

All the info you can read on sites or get from guys like us here can help you or not in some cases, but ultimately nothing we say or you read is 100% true to you. You won't know anything till you try it for yourself

Last edited:
Airborne2021

Airborne2021

Awards
No apologies needed. It's your body and health I didn't mean to appear as condescending, I'm sorry if it seemed that way. Where ever you got those cycle lay outs from, it's all wrong, IMO.

I'm in the middle of some stuff right now and will get back to this later if needed. I'm just skimming through right now. Maybe someone will help you out, but in any case feel free to send me a PM and I'll give thoughts, which are just that, my thoughts, not the undeniable truth.

Not condescending at all mate I appreciate the zero BS honest approach, thanks for that I’ll PM tomorrow if that’s ok with you, busy night with the Fam now

Airborne2021

Airborne2021

Awards
No apologies needed. It's your body and health I didn't mean to appear as condescending, I'm sorry if it seemed that way. Where ever you got those cycle lay outs from, it's all wrong, IMO.

I'm in the middle of some stuff right now and will get back to this later if needed. I'm just skimming through right now. Maybe someone will help you out, but in any case feel free to send me a PM and I'll give thoughts, which are just that, my thoughts, not the undeniable truth.

Not condescending at all mate I appreciate the zero BS honest approach, thanks for that I’ll PM tomorrow if that’s ok with you, busy night with the Fam now

Airborne2021

Airborne2021

Awards
That's all just random nonsense, I'd like to know who's the author of that "information" if there even is one listed.

Nothing against you, I'm talking about that website

First off, there is no1 on the planet that can gauge how much weight or muscle someone is going to build on a cycle. You could take every drug under the sun and if your eating under maintenance calories you're not going to gain a pound. Ya there's general guidelines and stuff that you can expect when you do everything right but it still varies greatly depending on the person.

20mg of dbol per day is stronger then 300mg of testosterone per week if you ran it equal length of time.

But there's just so much wrong with recommending multiple oral cycles before injectable cycles. On testosterone your going to or at least should feel good, make constant steady progress and it's a hormone that's basically natural to your body. It's always the best option.

I'm not saying there's anything"wrong" with oral cycles, but there usually short so you don't have time to build actual muscle, you just load up glycogen and water and deflate after.

Even on steroids your lucky to gain a lb of actual muscle per week.

Go to the grocery store and look at 1lb of the leanest ground beef you can find, that's about 1lb of muscle, now imagine adding 10-15lbs of that to your body on 1 cycle. It can't happen in 4-6 or even 12 weeks in most cases. Then imagine you actually did gain it. You can't maintain that without staying on a decent dose.

If you want to run dbol only then go for it, if you want to run testosterone then go for it.

But don't start running a oral and switch to a injectable or another oral and turn it into some random mess of a neverending cycle.

If you plan on doing multiple cycles then just get on testosterone.

All the info you can read on sites or get from guys like us here can help you or not in some cases, but ultimately nothing we say or you read is 100% true to you. You won't know anything till you try it for yourself
Thanks for being straight up about this, I started the Dbol yesterday and noticed a far superior output in my workout right away and that’s only on a 10mg tablet in the morning, I found a few sites explaining the same in all honesty so I just went with it after a recommendation from my mate who has used them but now stacks trenbolone and test

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah bro there is a lot wrong here. The guys above are pointing it out but for clarity (as this is the main issue I’m seeing)……you don’t run dbol for 5 weeks, then nothing for 5 then start again for 6 etc

you don’t do that with any anabolic.

when you take aas you suppress your own natural hormone (testosterone) production. The dbol (or whatever else is used) mitigates impact that would normally have on body composition but obviously when you stop taking it you have no exogenous assistance nor are your own hormones back up and firing so for 5 weeks your just gonna struggle. It’s honestly ridiculous and I can’t believe any site (however bad) actually suggests that (maybe that’s advice for people who blast and cruise)

basically, you run a cycle (dbol, test whatever), you then pct (I have no idea why you mention your size when you talk about pct, doesn’t change doses and isn’t relevant). Pct needs to include a serm.

you then wait at least 3 months or the amount of time on cycle plus time on pct before you run another cycle

if you care about your health you get bloods before you start, bloods mid cycle and bloods before you cycle again

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for being straight up about this, I started the Dbol yesterday and noticed a far superior output in my workout right away and that’s only on a 10mg tablet in the morning, I found a few sites explaining the same in all honesty so I just went with it after a recommendation from my mate who has used them but now stacks trenbolone and test
Dbol definitely has a immediate effect, if use it again I'd probably take my entire dose for the day pre workout. Only on testosterone, dbol only I would not do that, it would be a hormonal rollercoaster. Stay away from tren and superdrol as long as possible. There the best/strongest if you can handle the side effects. But you want to save those for down the road, use up the simple options first.

Testosterone, eq, masteron, npp, tbol, anabar, dbol. You could spend years and years only using those things and make fantastic progress. Once you use tren and superdrol everything else sucks.

I wasted time and cycles trying to use everything and now I find myself back at square 1 trying to only use simple stuff in low doses like I should have in the first place

Airborne2021

Airborne2021

Awards
Yeah bro there is a lot wrong here. The guys above are pointing it out but for clarity (as this is the main issue I’m seeing)……you don’t run dbol for 5 weeks, then nothing for 5 then start again for 6 etc

you don’t do that with any anabolic.

when you take aas you suppress your own natural hormone (testosterone) production. The dbol (or whatever else is used) mitigates impact that would normally have on body composition but obviously when you stop taking it you have no exogenous assistance nor are your own hormones back up and firing so for 5 weeks your just gonna struggle. It’s honestly ridiculous and I can’t believe any site (however bad) actually suggests that (maybe that’s advice for people who blast and cruise)

basically, you run a cycle (dbol, test whatever), you then pct (I have no idea why you mention your size when you talk about pct, doesn’t change doses and isn’t relevant). Pct needs to include a serm.

you then wait at least 3 months or the amount of time on cycle plus time on pct before you run another cycle

if you care about your health you get bloods before you start, bloods mid cycle and bloods before you cycle again
Thanks for making this clear whisky I appreciate the advice

Airborne2021

Airborne2021

Awards
Dbol definitely has a immediate effect, if use it again I'd probably take my entire dose for the day pre workout. Only on testosterone, dbol only I would not do that, it would be a hormonal rollercoaster. Stay away from tren and superdrol as long as possible. There the best/strongest if you can handle the side effects. But you want to save those for down the road, use up the simple options first.

Testosterone, eq, masteron, npp, tbol, anabar, dbol. You could spend years and years only using those things and make fantastic progress. Once you use tren and superdrol everything else sucks.

I wasted time and cycles trying to use everything and now I find myself back at square 1 trying to only use simple stuff in low doses like I should have in the first place
Yeah I noticed that same issue with my mate who told me about Dbol

His gains are phenomenal, but to much to soon he’s gonna crash and hard

Honestly I’m sound with what Dbol does even in this very early stage

So would 15mg a day pre workout so around 7:00am for 10 weeks be fine mate and then once done hit the pct ?

Airborne2021

Airborne2021

Awards
Yeah I noticed that same issue with my mate who told me about Dbol

His gains are phenomenal, but to much to soon he’s gonna crash and hard

Honestly I’m sound with what Dbol does even in this very early stage

So would 15mg a day pre workout so around 7:00am for 10 weeks be fine mate and then once done hit the pct ?
Apologies I misunderstood mate you are saying taking 15mg Dbol pre workout for 10 weeks will be a good way to go

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Apologies I misunderstood mate you are saying taking 15mg Dbol pre workout for 10 weeks will be a good way to go
No, if you are on testosterone you could take your whole dose pre-work out.

If your doing a dbol only cycle you need to evenly split the dose up through the day to keep your blood levels stable.

If you were on testosterone you would have a steady course of hormones running through you so that dose of dbol per workout wouldn't matter.

But if your running dbol only and you try to only dose it pre workout then your hormones are going to spike and crash hours later constantly.

Airborne2021

Airborne2021

Awards

If your doing a dbol only cycle you need to evenly split the dose up through the day to keep your blood levels stable.

If you were on testosterone you would have a steady course of hormones running through you so that dose of dbol per workout wouldn't matter.

But if your running dbol only and you try to only dose it pre workout then your hormones are going to spike and crash hours later constantly.
Sounds about right mate, Ive noticed the crash around 3pm onwards from taking it @7am thanks for the info, I’ll get some testosterone arranged ASAP

Stupid question, what’s this crash supposed to be like ? Worst case, so far I’ve only experienced tiredness and slight irritation, I’m aware it can get worse or does that depend on the mindset of the person taking it ?

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have a similar stack at the ready: dbol and test, but it will be my first venture into AAS and I want to do it right. I'm a bit confused by OP and this thread, will someone with experience running these compounds outline (or link) ideal dosage, cycle support and PCT?

For cycle support I have Vital Alchemy's Protex and Anafuse. For pct I have nolvadex , Black Lion's Rebirth and Vital Alchemy's Post Cycle 3.

I appreciate everyone's time and advice.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I've seen a few guys suggesting this (Derek MPMD was one) and it makes absolute sense.

Use the oilz for the protein synthesis and "steady levels", and dose the orals prewo for any acute benefits. The orals provide a spike and in some circumstances, ie prewo, a spike is actually good.

Oral only cycle...like you said, that's slightly different.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've seen a few guys suggesting this (Derek MPMD was one) and it makes absolute sense.

Use the oilz for the protein synthesis and "steady levels", and dose the orals prewo for any acute benefits. The orals provide a spike and in some circumstances, ie prewo, a spike is actually good.

Oral only cycle...like you said, that's slightly different.
Ya, I had ppl tell me something similar a long time ago, then I remember ppl wanting to do the dr.d pulse method which I thought was absolutely stupid, but I thought to myself at the time, I had ran 2 cycles with test and dbol.

1 cycle I took the dbol evenly spread.
The next cycle I took it all in one dose per day mostly pre workout.

Next time why not only use it pre workout like the Stupid pulse method and make it last longer and that's what I did. At the time I didn't really know I was on to something but over the years I started hearing more and more ppl doing it.

So basically if I use a oral and the half life is 8 hours or less I'm taking the whole dose pre workout only on training days.

Orals with a 12 hr + halflife I'm either splitting the dose daily or taking 1 dose at the same time every day.

I don't think there's anything special to this but I have heard enough bodybuilders say something similar or seen some of the big bb coaches protocols that have it layed out similar and it's more convenient.

And I don't put on muscle at some crazy rate no mater what I do, but my strength goes up very fast so at least when I dose pre workout I can use that extra strength to grind out more reps and get a better pump hopefully leading me to more progress.

Airborne2021

Airborne2021

Awards
I have a similar stack at the ready: dbol and test, but it will be my first venture into AAS and I want to do it right. I'm a bit confused by OP and this thread, will someone with experience running these compounds outline (or link) ideal dosage, cycle support and PCT?

For cycle support I have Vital Alchemy's Protex and Anafuse. For pct I have nolvadex , Black Lion's Rebirth and Vital Alchemy's Post Cycle 3.

Still trying to ascertain that myself Alpha

I stated on a Var only cycle a few months back and went to Dbol for the increase in stamina and gains which I have noticed are much greater at the cost of water weight which I’m told will disappear after the cycle, I’m introducing test E next week to keep my levels up but so far so good, my upper body Workout has increased massively

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Another thing I like to do with orals that load glycogen and water is specifically use them for a short period like 2 weeks or so before s special event while carbing up so I can pretend I'm bigger then I really am lol 🤷

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Ideal doses are going to be something individualistic that you learn with time and experience. Doses will change as goals do, total compounds used, side effects, etc. There is no Universal Golden Fixed Number.

If I could do AAS all over again, I would never have started with 500mg Test. It's an arbitrary number, and too high in my opinion. Most of us are going to end up doing this for years, so start low and slow. Don't get greedy. I'd start with say 300mg test, and run an oral for the last 4-6 weeks. Kickstarting to me, now, is just nonsense especially for a noob. Makes much more sense to use an oral as a closer.

The most important factors are being confident you are running a training program that is getting you some results as a natty...and having a diet that compliments your goals. Unless you are an outlier genetically, the drugs won't do the work. Don't expect them to. If you want to absolutely maximize the drugs, and make the risks worth it, then Know Thyself. Training, diet.

That's my advice to my natty self 4yrs ago, and any guy looking at starting AAS.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ideal doses are going to be something individualistic that you learn with time and experience. Doses will change as goals do, total compounds used, side effects, etc. There is no Universal Golden Fixed Number.

If I could do AAS all over again, I would never have started with 500mg Test. It's an arbitrary number, and too high in my opinion. Most of us are going to end up doing this for years, so start low and slow. Don't get greedy. I'd start with say 300mg test, and run an oral for the last 4-6 weeks. Kickstarting to me, now, is just nonsense especially for a noob. Makes much more sense to use an oral as a closer.

The most important factors are being confident you are running a training program that is getting you some results as a natty...and having a diet that compliments your goals. Unless you are an outlier genetically, the drugs won't do the work. Don't expect them to. If you want to absolutely maximize the drugs, and make the risks worth it, then Know Thyself. Training, diet.

That's my advice to my natty self 4yrs ago, and any guy looking at starting AAS.
I agree with everything you said, especially the oral kick start, it's so much better at the end.

Why end the cycle on less gear then you started and use all the strongest stuff right away. It's ass backwards

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

really good advice. echo all that. The more I’ve learned the more I’ve questioned the old logic of a Kickstarter (I might still run an oral off the bat but only if I’m planning to run it through and add more as I do).

but from a health standpoint I’m trying to move away from orals and just use injectables (or at least let injectable be by far the biggest component).

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
really good advice. echo all that. The more I’ve learned the more I’ve questioned the old logic of a Kickstarter (I might still run an oral off the bat but only if I’m planning to run it through and add more as I do).

but from a health standpoint I’m trying to move away from orals and just use injectables (or at least let injectable be by far the biggest component).
I'm kinda in the same boat, I will still use orals but strategically.

Just run my testosterone, occasionally throw in a second injectable and use some random pre workout orals if I need to break through a rut or quick 2 week oral runs for cosmetic effects leading up to a vacation or special event

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Kinda sucks tho, I got all this anadrol and superdrol in my top drawer😑

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm kinda in the same boat, I will still use orals but strategically.

Just run my testosterone, occasionally throw in a second injectable and use some random pre workout orals if I need to break through a rut or quick 2 week oral runs for cosmetic effects leading up to a vacation or special event
i respond best to 19nors so test plus deca or tren have given me the best results. I like to cover the dht pathway and that would normally be my oral but using mast (with test and tren) instead this next blast and then possibly primo (with deca and test) next winter.

not gonna lie, adrol at 100mg a day did wonders for my strength and the ‘look’ on sdrol is great so I can’t see me not using them again 😂 just less though.

I’ve got a boat load of tbol I need to use at some point but my ugl has just started doing trest ace so I’m thinking test, trest and tbol could be a great strength cycle as well

sorry, way off track on the actual thread

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i respond best to 19nors so test plus deca or tren have given me the best results. I like to cover the dht pathway and that would normally be my oral but using mast (with test and tren) instead this next blast and then possibly primo (with deca and test) next winter.

not gonna lie, adrol at 100mg a day did wonders for my strength and the ‘look’ on sdrol is great so I can’t see me not using them again 😂 just less though.

I’ve got a boat load of tbol I need to use at some point but my ugl has just started doing trest ace so I’m thinking test, trest and tbol could be a great strength cycle as well

I envy you, I can't use the 19's they bring on gyno too fast and even with the normal stuff to protect against it (which I don't like using) but even with those I'm still worried about gyno

Npp gives me results very quickly but by week 4 I'm battling the gyno. If it wasn't a problem I would probably specifically use test mast npp.

The desoxy t was not terrible on sides but didn't bring a lot to the table.

Mast I handle well but I don't find it super useful to me

So I'm left with test and eq as the only 2 things I know I can handle at doses that provide gains.

Another thing that suck is that I actually tolerate orals extremely well. But even tho I know I feel good on them, there a recipe for long term problems because I could easily over do them .

Primo is up next on my to do list. If I find a solid product and it treats me well I will invest heavily in it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Still trying to ascertain that myself Alpha

I stated on a Var only cycle a few months back and went to Dbol for the increase in stamina and gains which I have noticed are much greater at the cost of water weight which I’m told will disappear after the cycle, I’m introducing test E next week to keep my levels up but so far so good, my upper body Workout has increased massively
Don't skip leg day homie, especially at 6'7" tall, you gonna look like a god damn stork

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Well said.

Airborne2021

Airborne2021

Awards
Don't skip leg day homie, especially at 6'7" tall, you gonna look like a god damn stork
wish I could do leg day bud, just had my 2 big toe nails removed, so nothing waist down for the next 2 weeks at least, the wife ain’t to pleased

Airborne2021

Airborne2021

Awards

not gonna lie, adrol at 100mg a day did wonders for my strength and the ‘look’ on sdrol is great so I can’t see me not using them again just less though.

You know your cycles and stacks mate what’s the best stack for looking ripped and getting massive muscle gains quickly for a beginner to Anabolics, I’m liking Dbol but not the water weight

Airborne2021

Airborne2021

Awards

not gonna lie, adrol at 100mg a day did wonders for my strength and the ‘look’ on sdrol is great so I can’t see me not using them again just less though.

What’s the score with an Adrol and sdrol cycle whisky ? Is it that good

Airborne2021

Airborne2021

Awards
Wow it took 12 posts to just get measurement correct. U dont deserve AAS, go back to drawing board..!
And it took you 48 posts to come up with that sackless comment,, snowflake

If you’ve nothing to add that’s helpful to someone looking for advice then just keep scrolling yeah

Airborne2021

Airborne2021

Awards
Wow it took 12 posts to just get measurement correct. U dont deserve AAS, go back to drawing board..!
I’ll wait out for a further 40 posts for another poxy comment from you unless you have something helpful to add that is then don’t waste my time barische

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You know your cycles and stacks mate what’s the best stack for looking ripped and getting massive muscle gains quickly for a beginner to Anabolics, I’m liking Dbol but not the water weight
The cycle or steroids almost make no difference, the way you eat and how hard you work will determine how big and ripped you get. You will figure that out after a couple cycles.

Everyone that starts using steroids asks this question, then the ones of us that try steroids will spend the first 2-3 years trying all this different steroids looking for the one that makes us look the best and we will constantly be let down until one day we realize that the drugs don't really matter.

To get big you need to eat more, to get ripped you need to eat less. The less bodyfat you have the better the steroids work. The more bodyfat you have the more side effects you get.

The better you eat, and the better you train, the better the steroids work at getting you to the goal and it's still gonna take years. I probably know 40-50ppl personally that use steroids. Maybe 2 of them got big and ripped in there first year of using steroids, most of us just look ok after 3-5 years of using steroids and I know maybe 10 guys that actually look like bodybuilders and there the guys who eat, sleep, train like it's there job, never miss meals or workouts and have been blast and cruising for years and years[/QUOTE]

Airborne2021

Airborne2021

Awards
The cycle or steroids almost make no difference, the way you eat and how hard you work will determine how big and ripped you get. You will figure that out after a couple cycles.

Everyone that starts using steroids asks this question, then the ones of us that try steroids will spend the first 2-3 years trying all this different steroids looking for the one that makes us look the best and we will constantly be let down until one day we realize that the drugs don't really matter.

To get big you need to eat more, to get ripped you need to eat less. The less bodyfat you have the better the steroids work. The more bodyfat you have the more side effects you get.

The better you eat, and the better you train, the better the steroids work at getting you to the goal and it's still gonna take years. I probably know 40-50ppl personally that use steroids. Maybe 2 of them got big and ripped in there first year of using steroids, most of us just look ok after 3-5 years of using steroids and I know maybe 10 guys that actually look like bodybuilders and there the guys who eat, sleep, train like it's there job, never miss meals or workouts and have been blast and cruising for years and years
[/QUOTE]
Thanks again Smont ✊🏻 That’s all I needed to hear mate 👌🏻 I’m at the gym 5 days a week 2hrs a session, no leg work at the moment due to surgery having two big toe nails removed I messed up training for an endurance event which I’m still recovering from 🙄

my diet is 40 40 20 ratio with virtually none of the 20
@ around 3000 to 4000cal a day depending on output so around 400g protein 400g carbs and ideally less then 80g fats with around 5ltrs of water per day

I’ve only stated Dbol recently as you already know mate but only for the increase in stamina and not to get stupidly massive only because of major Brain surgery I had nearly 2yrs ago
Long story short
I used to be a Para back in the day mate, I want some of that lad back 💪🏻 Before it all went Pete tong in the Ghan

the way things are going with my routine at the minute are all good I just didn’t know or understand the score with Dbol to an extent which is my doing and some dodgy sites off the web as well ffs providing false info

as it stands I’m taking 10mg Dbol and have been for a week now I’m going to up to 15mg pre workout tomorrow for rest of the cycle and add in test E 250mg twice a week to keep levels from crashing
Assuming all is good that’s the way I’ll keep it until I make a move to injectable AAS to reduce stress on my liver

admittedly though I’m confused about a sound PCT so I’m still looking stuff up for that

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I envy you, I can't use the 19's they bring on gyno too fast and even with the normal stuff to protect against it (which I don't like using) but even with those I'm still worried about gyno

Npp gives me results very quickly but by week 4 I'm battling the gyno. If it wasn't a problem I would probably specifically use test mast npp.

The desoxy t was not terrible on sides but didn't bring a lot to the table.

Mast I handle well but I don't find it super useful to me

So I'm left with test and eq as the only 2 things I know I can handle at doses that provide gains.

Another thing that suck is that I actually tolerate orals extremely well. But even tho I know I feel good on them, there a recipe for long term problems because I could easily over do them .

Primo is up next on my to do list. If I find a solid product and it treats me well I will invest heavily in it
yeah I’m really lucky with the 19nors - I feel great on them.

like you though I tolerate orals well but i also don’t get much from any compound unless I run what most consider higher/stupid doses (for example last blast I was using 1.5g injectables plus 100mg adrol, 30mg sdrol and 50mg var ED. The adrol was for 20 weeks and the others for the last 6-8). That was a sweet spot for gains and strength with lethargy the only real side. Even bloods were reasonable 🤷 I know it’s not healthy though and I have far too much desire to live a long healthy life to do that sort of **** often (if ever again).

its amazing how individual this game is. Takes years to find what works for you as an individual