First cycle

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
My god i'm glad i'm not the only one here :woohoo: with the alcohol. I've got some good ones, but I cannot match beating a car street fighter Ryu style Piston, you take the cake man.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My god i'm glad i'm not the only one here :woohoo: with the alcohol. I've got some good ones, but I cannot match beating a car street fighter Ryu style Piston, you take the cake man.
:lol: LOL....never thought of it that way. Yeah i was with 2 of my friends and they just sat back and tripped the fvck out. I jumped out a moving car to callout some fvcks on the strip the same night. Thats one reason i started cycling more, when im taking methyls it tends to keep me off the alcohol for a few months so steroids in a sence become my anti drug hahaha and ive made big changes to my drinking habits. But i dont need so much help with that anymore as my days off from work have changed and working graveyard shift tues-sat keeps me from going out much to party.

did i mention the people's elbow on the sunroof of an unsuspecting Tahoe and i nearly fell through it after? haha nuts :fool2:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The "people's elbow"?!! That's some funny sh*t right there bro!! So you proceded to "layeth the smacketh down on their candy-asses"?!! By-Odin, that is funny!! :lol: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just repped you and it put you over my reps...........you know what that means! :twisted:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just repped you and it put you over my reps...........you know what that means! :twisted:
Oh yeah....I smell what you're cookin'!! Is it cattle-pellets or what?!! lol THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
AAAAAAAAREEEE YOU REAADYYYYYY TO RUMMMMBBBLEEEE!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZxqhCumGJs"]YouTube - Stone Cold vs Booker T in a Market[/ame]

HAHA

ironjoe

Awards
dude, if you're worried about bloat/gyno ditch the dbol. With 500 test each week you shouldn't have sides, at all, keep nolva on hand in case of gyno, but at that low of does arimidex will be pretty much unnecessary and will really screw up your cholesterol levels. If you really are prone to gyno go for it though. Also how about switching your deca for EQ? if you're worried about deca's nasty libido issues, EQ is the best subsitute, its cheap, almost always real, makes you hungry as hell all day and improves red blood cell count, btw increased rbc count means the most rediculus pumps and stiffies you'll ever get.

Another thing to beat bloat if you stick with the dbol is to take it right before your workout, i know its generally accepts that you use it before to get the strenght and pump from it, but its better if it peaks after your workout to help recover and grow. Either that or right before bed which keeps you anabolic as you sleep so you can eat/sleep/grow lol.

hurlockiv

hurlockiv

Awards
Sup guys. Cycles going really well, definitely doing what its supposed to :head:

Was curious though, ran into a mate of mine who i haven't seen in ages, hes been on Test e apparently since last May! he seemed to think it was fine, I thought he was fu#king nuts but who am I to tell him what to do..

Whats the longest anyone should run Test? I know the more you do the more you get from it so to speak, but there has to be a "safe" limit.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sup guys. Cycles going really well, definitely doing what its supposed to :head:

Was curious though, ran into a mate of mine who i haven't seen in ages, hes been on Test e apparently since last May! he seemed to think it was fine, I thought he was fu#king nuts but who am I to tell him what to do..

Whats the longest anyone should run Test? I know the more you do the more you get from it so to speak, but there has to be a "safe" limit.
if you want to risk being on the rest of your life then go and dont worry. also if you are going to compete in bb shows then go ahead. Test can be run the rest of your life if you wish. The longer you shut your natural test down the more risk you come across having your natural test not come back or come back very low causing problems. i think 5 months was my longest on test. I see guys that have been on for 2 years and look spectacular at just 24yo but when he gets off what will he go thru then? its just a risk either you want to take or dont.

hurlockiv

hurlockiv

Awards
if you want to risk being on the rest of your life then go and dont worry. also if you are going to compete in bb shows then go ahead. Test can be run the rest of your life if you wish. The longer you shut your natural test down the more risk you come across having your natural test not come back or come back very low causing problems. i think 5 months was my longest on test. I see guys that have been on for 2 years and look spectacular at just 24yo but when he gets off what will he go thru then? its just a risk either you want to take or dont.
**** man, in no way was I saying I was looking to do that...

I was shocked and worried about his health when he told me what he was doing. He doesnt compete, hes only been lifting for a year and a half. He went from 150lb to just under 200lb (or so he says) I guess in his mind test is the be all and end all.
I just wanted to know how long was "safe" and really how badly he could be fu3king himself up.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
**** man, in no way was I saying I was looking to do that...

I was shocked and worried about his health when he told me what he was doing. He doesnt compete, hes only been lifting for a year and a half. He went from 150lb to just under 200lb (or so he says) I guess in his mind test is the be all and end all.
I just wanted to know how long was "safe" and really how badly he could be fu3king himself up.

If you keep your BP and lipids in check which is not hard to do with just test, the real problem lies getting your natural test production back. if one was taking HCG throughout and does a nice long run of clomid afterwards maybe with some nautural test boosters as well, you would be surprised how well people can recover. Not saying i recommend it, and not saying you will recover to your pre steroid test levels. It is all kind of a crapshoot.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
If you keep your BP and lipids in check which is not hard to do with just test, the real problem lies getting your natural test production back. if one was taking HCG throughout and does a nice long run of clomid afterwards maybe with some nautural test boosters as well, you would be surprised how well people can recover. Not saying i recommend it, and not saying you will recover to your pre steroid test levels. It is all kind of a crapshoot.
6 months here I come:woohoo:
........just kidding, i'm a needle virgin.