First cycle

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
BTW 3BC Winistrol is far from the most toxic oral... maybe a little more research ;)
maybe not the most, prob. halostine or however you spell it or the methyl one.. I know its up there from what I've read, it always puzzled me, I figured it wouldn't be to bad for what it did.

"since it is alkylated, it is also pretty liver toxic, having one of the worst hepatoxicity (mg for mg) of any steroid. As regards cholesterol, and it’s quite harsh on both LDL and HDL, and cardiac hypertrophy could be a possible concern with Winstrol also. Needless to say, most men don’t use Winstrol for very long in their cycles, and limit it to about 6 weeks or so at 50-100mgs every day (and yes, the same dosing applies for the injectable or the oral)."

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ooohh Yeah!!:aargh: It's time to get your juice on dude!! Let the phukkin' insanity begin anon!! Rock dis sh1t!!!:head: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

hurlockiv

hurlockiv

Awards
Alright !!!

Test E 500 mg a week for 9 weeks, plus Danabol for the first 4weeks. 2 week break from orals then on to 6 weeks of Winny.

Clomid and Nolvadex for pct, back to some good old creatine too.

On cycle support the whole time and just picked up Triflex from GNC, hopefully turn my joints into Admantanium !

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Don't like 3 drugs for a first cycle. You could make great gains running only test. You will most likely have an HDL in the teens to single digits after this, winny is the worst offender. You will need to address this. I find it funny how people are going to die from too much prosteroids but all these orals are OK, lol. In my years of cycling i always tried to keep cycles at 2 drugs, i did not like the kitchen sink mentality. I also never liked jumpstarting with dbol, most people will not do what they need to do at the dinner table to achieve any greater gains on 10 weeks of test than on 10 weeks of test with an oral jumpstart. I probably would have ran straight test and then went through PCT and got on prop winny a while after that. I personally used to give winny away (it used to be sent to me for free) the potential sides were not to my likeing.

hurlockiv

hurlockiv

Awards
Don't like 3 drugs for a first cycle. You could make great gains running only test. You will most likely have an HDL in the teens to single digits after this, winny is the worst offender. You will need to address this. I find it funny how people are going to die from too much prosteroids but all these orals are OK, lol. In my years of cycling i always tried to keep cycles at 2 drugs, i did not like the kitchen sink mentality. I also never liked jumpstarting with dbol, most people will not do what they need to do at the dinner table to achieve any greater gains on 10 weeks of test than on 10 weeks of test with an oral jumpstart. I probably would have ran straight test and then went through PCT and got on prop winny a while after that. I personally used to give winny away (it used to be sent to me for free) the potential sides were not to my likeing.
Yeah I know about orals being tough on the ole' bod, did a few PH cycles in the past.
I apprecaite your input though mate, always good to hear different opinions.

hurlockiv

hurlockiv

Awards
One thing I did completely forget to ask...has anyone or do any of you use NO products before your workouts when on a cycle? I'm half way through a bottle of NO3 Overload, which personally I love.
Didn't know whether to keep taking it or drop it.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Id say the pumps from test should be insane ENOUGH!

Hey jcp2, can you go into the detail of what someone would do in your explanation of "I also never liked jumpstarting with dbol, most people will not do what they need to do at the dinner table to achieve any greater gains on 10 weeks of test than on 10 weeks of test with an oral jumpstart."

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test pumps arent super amazing but i imagine with the dbol youll be hella pumped so wait and use it in your off oral weeks imo.

Why did you decide on 250mg ew test? I dont remember that well but i thought we were talking 500mg?

Last edited:
hurlockiv

hurlockiv

Awards
Test pumps are super amazing but i imagine with the dbol youll be hella pumped so wait and use it in your off oral weeks imo.

Why did you decide on 250mg ew test? I dont remember that well but i thought we were talking 500mg?
Sh!t mate, I meant 500mg a week, 250 each shot, Monday/Thursday :fool2:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds great. is this truly your first or if i recall you have some superdrol experience....only 1 superdrol cycle?

What dose dbols are you starting out at? and the winny you going to run that at 50mg? I bet your fckn excited bro! Have you done the first shot yet? Let us know how that goes.

hurlockiv

hurlockiv

Awards
sounds great. is this truly your first or if i recall you have some superdrol experience....only 1 superdrol cycle?

What dose dbols are you starting out at? and the winny you going to run that at 50mg? I bet your fckn excited bro! Have you done the first shot yet? Let us know how that goes.
Haha yeah i did it already, funny story. I get home from work and there's the pink slip in the mail box, post office is closed already so I roll early from work the next day to get the "package"
The cute black girl at the desk there was chatting me up and said " so what, you lift weights or s'uttin " I smiled and said yeah.
Drove home, there's another pink slip in the mail box!!
I call them and they said the carrier just got back 5 minutes after I left and sure as hell had my Test with him....soo off I go, back to the post office:woohoo:

The chick was convinced I went back to see her lol, as I left she said " see you in 20 minutes "

Anyway, got home, examined all the goods and even though it was Wednesday afternoon I said fu3k it, I'm doing it.

Was kinda like someone left a Ferrari in my driveway and gave me the keys but said " don't drive this 'til tomorrow "
!!!

Shot my shoulder, didn't even feel it going in at all, went and did back, and boy did it ache later, still does today. Definitely AM shots from now on Mon/Thurs with lifting around 7pm.
Started the Danabol 20mg ed, one in the am, one late afternoon.

Winny will be 20/50 mg, wasn't sure what to do yet, the guys I got the kit from said 20mg ed but we already modified the cycle on here together so what do you think? not starting it 'til week 6 anyhow.

And no I think I did 3 S'drol cycles and another PH once too, forget its name though, so I have dabbled, just not to this extent.

Excited ain't the fu3king word mate, I'm going bananas!!!
:djparty:

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Id say the pumps from test should be insane ENOUGH!

Hey jcp2, can you go into the detail of what someone would do in your explanation of "I also never liked jumpstarting with dbol, most people will not do what they need to do at the dinner table to achieve any greater gains on 10 weeks of test than on 10 weeks of test with an oral jumpstart."

Sorry i didn't answer this sooner. This is something i have been saying repeatedly for years, i am sure you can find the same thing stated by me on steroidology. Most people lets say are going to run test at 500mg for 10-12 weeks and eat 4000 cals a day. Lets say you are going to gain 20 lbs on that. Now lets say you are add 30 mg of dbol for 4 weeks as a jumpstart, what this is really doing is giving you instant gratification and you are not going to see any greater gains at the end of the cycle mainly because your diet is going to consist of the same 4000 cals. If you want to continually gain weight during a cycle, you need to ramp your cals as you go, surplus in the beginning will likely be maintenance or closer to it towards the end. I would probably opt to run an oral towards the end of my cycle if i had a choice at this point because it may break you through a plateau, i would probably also add 500-700 cals as i did this. I can tell you this from personal experience and just from talking to people for years. Also i see alot of 40mg dbol jumpstarts with 500mg of test, that is too much, i think you are actually going to have a letdown as the 5th week starts. One other thing i brought up before was tapering down your oral jumpstart if you were going to do it, so your androgen level does not fall off a cliff at week 5. I read one pro state that he ran an oral 4 weeks on 4 off which seemed to be perpetuity, i guess, this is not viable for someone who is not on constantly, but probably a good way for them. Oral jumpstarting is message board phenomenon, i have talked to guys who cycled in the 80's and it was not really the way they did things.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
. Now lets say you are add 30 mg of dbol for 4 weeks as a jumpstart, what this is really doing is giving you instant gratification and you are not going to see any greater gains at the end of the cycle mainly because your diet is going to consist of the same 4000 cals ... Also i see alot of 40mg dbol jumpstarts with 500mg of test, that is too much, i think you are actually going to have a letdown as the 5th week starts.
I agree with most things you mentioned as far as high dose d-bol jumpstarting, i agree that you're asking for a serious slowdown at week 5. However I think that you don't give many of us enough credit as far as diet goes, i'd say a good portion of people here know that your maintenance Cals go up as you gain weight, so you jumpstart, gain some weight, increase cals, gain some weight from the test. Seems pretty simple to me. I can see how running a higher dose of d-bol or anadrol would lead to weight loss (water/glycogen) upon cessation, but i found that at 20mg of d-bol for the first 4 weeks (of a 12 week test-e cycle)I gained well, and continued to gain throughout the rest of the cycle(albeit a little slower), by simply increasing cals by 300/day when weight gain slowed. The way i see it, it if you can gain an extra 10-15lbs (I gained 18lbs, and didn't lose a lb upon d-bol cessation)while waiting for the test to kick-in, why not?

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Their is also the fact that you are only going to hold so much more weight, unless of course you are not very advanced. I have done the test deca dbol, and the test deca and i can tell you at the end, no difference. I mean on 500 test 400 deca i had put on 10 lbs in the first 5 weeks as it was. I still beleive orals are better suited at the end. I also still think too many people use too many drugs. I have seen people on here on their 5th or 6th prosteroid cycle and the still weight 175. I really need a long time to sit down and complete my rant, lol.

younggun

younggun

Awards
im a noob when it comes to lifting my new years resolution was to get bigger and i seem to have plateaued...my question is what does it take to look like tripdog lol thats kinda the look im going for. to be ripped to shreds but not to big im rather short and that would look funny...HELP ME PLEASE!!:type:

hurlockiv

hurlockiv

Awards
Mornin' gents.

Was pondering, beeing that I did my first shot on Wednesday due to having no self control whatsoever :nono:

Should I go Wed/Sat as opposed to Mon/Thurs ?

Same time spacing, let me know what yous reckon.
I'm on the Danabol already, got the first two down my gullet on Wednesday also, 10mg each so 20 mg ed.

Cheers lads.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mornin' gents.

Was pondering, beeing that I did my first shot on Wednesday due to having no self control whatsoever :nono:

Should I go Wed/Sat as opposed to Mon/Thurs ?

Same time spacing, let me know what yous reckon.
I'm on the Danabol already, got the first two down my gullet on Wednesday also, 10mg each so 20 mg ed.

Cheers lads.
if you dont have a problem with wed/sat you could do that or you could stick to the orig mon/thurs, it shouldnt make a big difference at this point.

hurlockiv

hurlockiv

Awards
if you dont have a problem with wed/sat you could do that or you could stick to the orig mon/thurs, it shouldnt make a big difference at this point.
Decided to go with Wed/Sat seen as how I started on Wed.

Im STOKED!!

hurlockiv

hurlockiv

Awards
im a noob when it comes to lifting my new years resolution was to get bigger and i seem to have plateaued...my question is what does it take to look like tripdog lol thats kinda the look im going for. to be ripped to shreds but not to big im rather short and that would look funny...HELP ME PLEASE!!:type:
Hmm, I think you lost your way mate... as for Trip, you wanna know what it takes to look like him? ask him.

Anyway, just finished week 1 as of yesterday (started last Wednesday) that's 3 Test shots so far, Wed and Sat, and Danabol ed. Noticed some body composition changes but im feeling lethargic in the late afternoon, was wondering if this was a side of either of the 2?

The shoulder pins don't hurt at all during the process but eff me they ache after.
I ended up with 23g 1 1/2" needles, I know the delt standard is 1 1/4" but I had these already, dunno if that extra 1/4" makes any diff.

From what I'm learning I should start to see and feel the Danabol hit in the next few days and the Test after 2 1/2 to 3 weeks?

Modified my diet a bit and I'm really trying to get to bed earlier, sleep was my enemy and I'm trying to conquer it.

One question though, the little queef at the very end of the syringe compression, is that pushing air into my muscle too or is it just the sound of the stuff escaping the syringe chamber?

Any feedback appreciated as always, still amped and ready for the ride!

On a sad note, I found out I cant squat anymore, couldn't even do 1 plate last night, got two thirds of the way down and my right knee felt like it was about to explode. I Fu3ked it up a year ago and it hurts every day, can still push 7 plates on the leg press though so I guess squats are a thing of the past for me now. :sad:

Cheers fellas.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Anyway, just finished week 1 as of yesterday (started last Wednesday) that's 3 Test shots so far, Wed and Sat, and Danabol ed. Noticed some body composition changes but im feeling lethargic in the late afternoon, was wondering if this was a side of either of the 2?
pretty sure its the dbol, energy is fine before gym, INSANE in gym and then im dead the rest of the day

test usually kicks in about week 4-5

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone explain what the test flu is, and is it avoidable? how to deal with it etc?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone explain what the test flu is, and is it avoidable? how to deal with it etc?

its just like getting a cold. first u have a stuffy/runny nose...maybe throat hurts, then a little chest congestion. it all last about 4-5 days...theres really no way to avoid it, but some are lucky

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Is it the first 5 days?

cuz if so I'll megadose vitamins! and stay warm, even though 106F is more then warm down here!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Is it the first 5 days?

cuz if so I'll megadose vitamins! and stay warm, even though 106F is more then warm down here!
i started getting sick the day after my 2nd injections

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Imma handle that test flu! IF I get it. I never really have had sides except lethargy on mdrol. ohh, just so EVERYONE knows. I made ketosis today :D

hurlockiv

hurlockiv

Awards
Just got back from the gym, mental shoulder workout, think im starting to feel the Danabol.

Any opinions on the needle questions I asked? the queef and the length..

hurlockiv

hurlockiv

Awards
Ok gents, started on the 18th of June, definately feeling the Test kick in now.
Not too sure how impressed I am with the Danabol, got some gains from it but not what I was expecting, not quite finished with it though. Gonna take a 2 week break after the Danabols done and then start the Winny, continuing the Test all the way through.

Problem though...the gyno I had before is flaring up a bit, not too bad but thats how it starts......:sick:

So, my question is this...I have both liquid Nolvadex and pill form on hand, I also have some Letro on hand. I do NOT want this **** to flare up again, what would you suggest I take and how much and when etc?

I have plenty of nolvadex in pill form so theres still enough for pct.

Cheers.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Im down with arimidex .5 EOD ..NOS recommends a lower dose of .25 but your already flaring. so.....Or you COULD try letro 1mg Every 3 Days.(jsut recommending with what you have on hand

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
when you are getting flare ups go with tamoxifen(nolvadex) nothing better in my experience this is the only thing that has kept it away. I have some previous gyno so when i cycle now and see any signs i start tamox. If it is already getting to be a problem then start at 40mg ed pill or liquid it doesnt matter then drop down to 20mg ed. 20mg ed seemed to be the hold back dose so you could start there for prevention but you bump up to 40mg if it really starts to become a problem/grows. u can use an AI with it but id keep that very low, like e3d while using the nolva ED. This is what has worked for me. I rather block the site and still have estro around than destroy estro completely thoroughout. Block the site.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
good words.

hurlockiv...you are running an AI during cycle right?

- piston get that email?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good words.

hurlockiv...you are running an AI during cycle right?

- piston get that email?
hell yah i got the email, thanks alot man. gonna get me some macadamian nut oil ASAP.

hurlockiv

hurlockiv

Awards
I wasn't using an AI but i have the Letro on hand, I figured instead of using one from the get go id use it if I needed to.

I have plenty of Nolva so I'll do what Piston said.

@Piston, how long for the 40 mg? then how long for 20 mg? or is 20 mg a maintenance dose 'til I'm finished the cycle?

hurlockiv

hurlockiv

Awards
Oh, and when should the Nolva be taken, am or pm?

Keeping in mind my Test shots are am, then the Danabol, am/midday/pm.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
40mg will be used until the itchiness, sensitivity or pain subsides (if you dont have those then no need for 40mg) 40mg is to halt it when its getting out of control. Im not sure what stage you are in now but if you are catching it early or before it starts then 20mg should be good enough. yes, 20mg will be used the rest of the cycle but as you go on you can try to use it eod. Taken anytime really but generally its used at the end of the day.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
someone with pervious flares not using a AI!!!!!! brotha! come on! ur killin me! oh well. Just get it under control or get a bra! :D

hurlockiv

hurlockiv

Awards
someone with pervious flares not using a AI!!!!!! brotha! come on! ur killin me! oh well. Just get it under control or get a bra! :D
I don't have PERVIOUS flares !!! :jaw:

I know I know, I just figured I'd keep the Letro handy in case of a flare up instead of running an AI the whole time, go ahead, shoot me.

Thanks Piston, I'll start the Nolva tonight. 20mg should be good I think, all I feel is a tiny bit of puffiness and a very very dull tenderness.

My girls boobs are about the same size...... just incase =D

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think you are going about it right. AIs take away from some gains imo and serms dont imo.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, too much good knowledge going around for me to avoid. I'll probably just be lurking though since I don't have any experience with injectables. :sad:

hurlockiv

hurlockiv

Awards
:welcome:
Subbed, too much good knowledge going around for me to avoid. I'll probably just be lurking though since I don't have any experience with injectables. :sad:
Welcome to the thread mate :welcome:

hurlockiv

hurlockiv

Awards
i think you are going about it right. AIs take away from some gains imo and serms dont imo.
Cheers PP, that's what my initial thoughts were.

I was talking to my mate on Mon at the gym, hes running a cycle and man has his personality changed, hes usually quiet and keeps to himself..........not any more :aargh:

My buddy I lift with said I should be acting more like that, I said dude...you serious? you don't think I'm crazy enough?

I have bipolar so I take 2 meds a day which chill me out and keep my aggression lvl down, I can feel it bubbling under my skin though so I'm glad I have the meds I need.

You guys ever had issues with anger/aggression while running Test?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sure. i destroyed a car with my bare hands once. ripped everything i could off of it and broke all the windows with elbow drops etc. walked around waikiki calling everyone out. this was on my bday btw and thats not the only time lol. Alcohol was involved tho.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was in the drunk tank too...pounding my head on the police car window lol. I thought i could break the cuffs too haha.

hurlockiv

hurlockiv

Awards
hahaha, mate you remind me of me, when im not on Test :aargh:

I remember those days, have to watch myself now though, have a 6yr old son to be a good dad to, cant misbehave too much.

I wish I could see that **** on an episode of cops or summin', id say I know that dude!!!! well, kinda..

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha. yeah, i tend to get a lil crazy when i go overboard with alcohol....